Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

shocked to see krishna today

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 12440

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
hello everyone ,
    i have just seen the epi and went into shock please someone help me in recovering from this shockOuch what the hell krishna was doing today oh my god for a change he wants to discuss everything infront of the whole familyOuch when flop mun said she will do everything for her family why the hell he told prats that listen dekh lo and last but not the least why he was asking p when she will give the baby i mean it should be a mutual decision of a couple it seems one baby is asking for another babyROFLROFL please explain meOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxroshanekhanArhainAshish

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 1622

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
When you want K to be explained, you are asking for the impossible! I guess the notion of privacy does not exist in TN. And also K being the simpleton that he is does not understand what is private about discussing when his own parents will become grandparents.
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Joined: 16 August 2010
Posts: 10958

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Yah!!!! gimme a break. He is making himself a Clown... n who is he trying to please -  Arushi or AH?????????Broken Heart Iam very sorry to say like this tels, but he sometimes getting on my nerves.....
& & now, nobody will talk bad abt K,why he said like tht...in front of tht A n his Amma.... for he knows who they r n how they enjoy it.Stupid...Cv's why he is doing like this.Angry
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Joined: 16 August 2010
Posts: 10958

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

When you want K to be explained, you are asking for the impossible! I guess the notion of privacy does not exist in TN. And also K being the simpleton that he is does not understand what is private about discussing when his own parents will become grandparents.
this is fine abt 'Simpleton'.. how abt 'learn from A'???????????why he said tht?Angry
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Joined: 16 August 2010
Posts: 10958

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

hello everyone ,
    i have just seen the epi and went into shock please someone help me in recovering from this shockOuch what the hell krishna was doing today oh my god for a change he wants to discuss everything infront of the whole familyOuch when flop mun said she will do everything for her family why the hell he told prats that listen dekh lo and last but not the least why he was asking p when she will give the baby i mean it should be a mutual decision of a couple it seems one baby is asking for another babyROFLROFL please explain meOuch

in red : They want Prats to leave K / they will kill her..... Does he wants prats to do tht.... sometimes i feel he don't deserve her...Cry
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Joined: 04 December 2008
Posts: 2174

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by Mili97

When you want K to be explained, you are asking for the impossible! I guess the notion of privacy does not exist in TN. And also K being the simpleton that he is does not understand what is private about discussing when his own parents will become grandparents.
this is fine abt 'Simpleton'.. how abt 'learn from A'???????????why he said tht?Angry
hello babitha,
 
He said what ? Omg. learn from Arushi to whom?
 
Anu
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 12440

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Yah!!!! gimme a break. He is making himself a Clown... n who is he trying to please -  Arushi or AH?????????Broken Heart Iam very sorry to say like this tels, but he sometimes getting on my nerves.....
& & now, nobody will talk bad abt K,why he said like tht...in front of tht A n his Amma.... for he knows who they r n how they enjoy it.Stupid...Cv's why he is doing like this.Angry
oh now i am feeling guilty starting this thread yaar cant see antone bashing krishnaCryCryCryCry and please dont include AH name here otherwise i will not be able to recover from my shock.yaar today he was too much but i am expecting a lot from him in future hopefully he will not let me down. i am hoping that if arushi wants to make a drift between kriya he will not become a kan ka kacha and put arushi at her place i am hoping this because they should b in a good mood to celebrate her birthday what say?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 12440

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by Mili97

When you want K to be explained, you are asking for the impossible! I guess the notion of privacy does not exist in TN. And also K being the simpleton that he is does not understand what is private about discussing when his own parents will become grandparents.
this is fine abt 'Simpleton'.. how abt 'learn from A'???????????why he said tht?Angry
hello babitha,
 
He said what ? Omg. learn from Arushi to whom?
 
Anu
oh anu it was in todays epi arushi was doing her usual notanki that she wil willdo everything for her so called husband and inlaws then listening to all this something happened to krishna he said to pratigya , listen to what arushi is sayingOuch
remember mistresses are better than wifes

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
krishna krishna krishna................

Author: nisha2010   Replies: 8   Views: 2271

nisha2010 8 2271 24 August 2010 at 5:35am by ....Poojie....
Krishna krishna krishna's 1ST WHISTLE!

2

Author: ArhainAshish   Replies: 15   Views: 7140

ArhainAshish 15 7140 23 August 2010 at 4:14pm by ArhainAshish
Mann ki awaz krishna krishna krishna:p

2

Author: ArhainAshish   Replies: 15   Views: 5398

ArhainAshish 15 5398 29 July 2010 at 2:58pm by ArhainAshish
Krishna Krishna Krishna

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Xxxjrae   Replies: 40   Views: 10408

Xxxjrae 40 10408 25 July 2010 at 11:11am by mushiroxx
Krishna Krishna Krishna

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: damon_biteme   Replies: 84   Views: 8718

damon_biteme 84 8718 23 June 2010 at 7:42pm by starrysky

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index