Pratigya
Pratigya

shocked to see krishna today

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
hello everyone ,
    i have just seen the epi and went into shock please someone help me in recovering from this shockOuch what the hell krishna was doing today oh my god for a change he wants to discuss everything infront of the whole familyOuch when flop mun said she will do everything for her family why the hell he told prats that listen dekh lo and last but not the least why he was asking p when she will give the baby i mean it should be a mutual decision of a couple it seems one baby is asking for another babyROFLROFL please explain meOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxroshanekhanArhainAshish

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
When you want K to be explained, you are asking for the impossible! I guess the notion of privacy does not exist in TN. And also K being the simpleton that he is does not understand what is private about discussing when his own parents will become grandparents.
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Yah!!!! gimme a break. He is making himself a Clown... n who is he trying to please -  Arushi or AH?????????Broken Heart Iam very sorry to say like this tels, but he sometimes getting on my nerves.....
& & now, nobody will talk bad abt K,why he said like tht...in front of tht A n his Amma.... for he knows who they r n how they enjoy it.Stupid...Cv's why he is doing like this.Angry
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

When you want K to be explained, you are asking for the impossible! I guess the notion of privacy does not exist in TN. And also K being the simpleton that he is does not understand what is private about discussing when his own parents will become grandparents.
this is fine abt 'Simpleton'.. how abt 'learn from A'???????????why he said tht?Angry
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

hello everyone ,
    i have just seen the epi and went into shock please someone help me in recovering from this shockOuch what the hell krishna was doing today oh my god for a change he wants to discuss everything infront of the whole familyOuch when flop mun said she will do everything for her family why the hell he told prats that listen dekh lo and last but not the least why he was asking p when she will give the baby i mean it should be a mutual decision of a couple it seems one baby is asking for another babyROFLROFL please explain meOuch

in red : They want Prats to leave K / they will kill her..... Does he wants prats to do tht.... sometimes i feel he don't deserve her...Cry
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

this is fine abt 'Simpleton'.. how abt 'learn from A'???????????why he said tht?Angry
hello babitha,

He said what ? Omg. learn from Arushi to whom?

Anu
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Yah!!!! gimme a break. He is making himself a Clown... n who is he trying to please -  Arushi or AH?????????Broken Heart Iam very sorry to say like this tels, but he sometimes getting on my nerves.....
& & now, nobody will talk bad abt K,why he said like tht...in front of tht A n his Amma.... for he knows who they r n how they enjoy it.Stupid...Cv's why he is doing like this.Angry
oh now i am feeling guilty starting this thread yaar cant see antone bashing krishnaCryCryCryCry and please dont include AH name here otherwise i will not be able to recover from my shock.yaar today he was too much but i am expecting a lot from him in future hopefully he will not let me down. i am hoping that if arushi wants to make a drift between kriya he will not become a kan ka kacha and put arushi at her place i am hoping this because they should b in a good mood to celebrate her birthday what say?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

hello babitha,

He said what ? Omg. learn from Arushi to whom?

Anu
oh anu it was in todays epi arushi was doing her usual notanki that she wil willdo everything for her so called husband and inlaws then listening to all this something happened to krishna he said to pratigya , listen to what arushi is sayingOuch
remember mistresses are better than wifes

Go to top