India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay The Perfect Husband To Piya

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
ok guys....abhay is not a boyfriend for piya in my eyes...he is much more than a boyfriend....he is a husband for piya.....the way he protects her....the way he ensure her safety....the way he stands in that cold snow like a mad man just to get one glimpse of his beautiful wife.....how much he wants to see a smile on piya's face.....for her own safety he wants to be far from her because he knows he is a blood sucking beast whom can hurt piya anytime.....the way he is always stands by with piya.....the passion...love...compassion...care...concern for piya

can this done by a boyfriend....yes it can be done but after sometime it fades.....such qualities can only be brought by a husband...a soulmate....and abhay is fullfilling his duties of a husband to piya.....for him although he doesn't want to accept...he sees her as his wife but its cruel fate he can't accept her in his dark life which only can give her pain and death....

such qualities comes in a husband when he is madly...passionately in love with his wife.....who is willing to give up everything for her inclusive of his life.....

and even piya loves him not as a boyfriend...but as her husband....she sees abhay only as her husband who showers unconditional love...passion...care and concern.....

sorry guys....its an youth oriented subject.....but then AbhiYa have went a step ahead in their relationship.....their relationship is not of an boyfriend-girlfriend....but as husband-wife

the way abhay protected piya from danish...arnab(slap)...amavas chand...haseena....all the evils....this can only be done by a husband who vows to his wife that no matter what...even it cause his death he will always protect her.....

"piya tum akeli nahin ho...main tumhara saath hoon"......the first vow of abhay as a husband to give piya and accepts her as his wife...soulmate....

the way he stands outside the cold...though it doesn't affects him....but his eyes showed so much of love for piya......he doesn't mind of freezing to death...but what matters him is only piya and her safety

a vampire who accepts a women as his soulmate....its only she will be his wife for almost all decades no matter what....and its abhay-piya....

i couldn't see them as a BF-GF...i only could see them as husband-wife....for me AbhiYa are husband-wife...there is no need a ritual to name them as husband-wife.....the sacrifice they are willing to give each other...the protection they willing to give each other...the love for each other....its already acceptance in their soul that they are husband-wife...soulmates...and for that there is no need rituals.....

ABHAY THE PERFECT HUSBAND TO PIYA.....

although abhay is a vampire....he values relationships...understand love...he has humanity....a gem of person

being a vampire abhay is being a perfect son-in-law by saving the honour of Dobriyals house from that danish

abhay being a perfect brother-in-law saving his sisters-in-laws panchi-misha lives from danish and natural disasters

abhay being a perfect husband to piya by protecting her....standby her in her difficult times....no matter what he will not leave her....thats the best qualities of a husband...

PIYA IS INDEED VERY LUCKY TO HAVE AN HUSBAND NAME ABHAY RAICHAND....

no matter what piya's heart....soul...body only belongs to abhay even if she gets to know that abhay is a vampire.....

for me Piya is not only mere Miss Piyashree Jaiswal.....its actually MRS PIYASHREE JAISWAL ABHAY RAICHAND.....or MRS PIYASHREE ABHAY RAICHANDEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

for me guys its official Mrs Piyashree Jaiswal Abhay Raichand......its a husband-wife relationship in my eyes.....

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

imabegum1thk123Mavi18sreereddyAnamikaSJainnatashuRoarkleeseunggiloveffkhananu93ragzz.

helloaamir Goldie
helloaamir
helloaamir

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
I agree with you...his actions....so husband-like..
as Piya is so confused about him. Well Piya, actions speak louder than words.... ;)

Love always,
Aarti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

natashu

natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
You nailed it!
Abhay is definitely a man of action. He conveys so much through them..
It's not something he thinks about...it's rather automatic and something that he would do

The same goes for Piya - poor thing can't help but feel what she does around him - all they've to do now is accept all of this consciously!

.....the sacrifice they are willing to give each other...the protection they willing to give each other...the love for each other....its already acceptance in their soul that they are husband-wife...soulmates...and for that there is no need rituals.....

I do agree with the above lines. Rituals wouldn't really mean too much if the ppl involved don't really accept each other by heart & soul! Also, both individuals don't necesserily have to agree with every thing. We know Abhiya don't! But at the end of the day - their love and concern for each other brings them together in a way that they look through the same glass and understand each other without spoken words!

Edited by natashu - 14 December 2010 at 10:52pm
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay Dreaming i love dis topic!!!11
tashu update ur fffffffffffffff

natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
@Devyani
I agree with you! <3
As for my FF - have some patience!Embarrassed

sabar ka phal mitha hota haiLOL
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
totally agre wid uThumbs UpHug
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
What a co-incidence!Shocked I was also feeling like Abhay is treating as a good husband with Piya. He will be the best husband who will be caring, will love her wife more than his life etc. etc. Wish when the magical day will come..!!Day Dreaming

leeseunggilove

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
I immensly like what you have written. But whether they are hubby and wife or not, they are definitely soul mates.

As not all hubbies give unconditonal love or protect their wives from the world or their own people.

They can easily sense each other's feelings and stand by each other when need requires. She belongs defo only to him and none other. Its something far more stonger, deeper, mature and almost unbreakable relationship. and this trangresses beyond mere 'love' or should I say this is 'love' without saying it in as many words.

And wish to see how this track proceeds with this unconditonal love and protection!!!

natashu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index