Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS: Can it be recommended to others ?

fungirl Senior Member
fungirl
fungirl

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
this show is really depressing ....
after watching this, u cannot get peace of mind when you return from your office all stressed .....

it has nothing but tears and rasode-ka kaam whatevr may come....
have you ever seen this family enjoying ?.... be it a marriage or a function or a festival or anything  ?...

either they keep playing tricks on others or crying or shouting or running away from the house or working like maids.....to such an extent that they see playing garba as saving family's reputation ... OH ...puhleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.! for heaven sake its just a dance not the question of life n death ....!

If you notice keenly, they almost take a week to get things ready for kinjal's engagement and the fuction was telecasted just for half-episode ......
similarly ... koki took one full episode to make ghee but the pooja just took two minutes of the show & that too was not shown properly......
The main purpose of the festival is not shown and instead alll they are interested is how each and every function ends in a tragic way with Gopi getting punished or evil in the form of Rashi winning ... if this is the case will you be able to recommed the show to anyone else as a "MUST WATCH ONE .." ?

kokila always says only one dialogue .... whether its marriage/function/festival ...
"hey bhagwaan kitna kaam hai ..."
c'mon man these functions have been invented to remove stress from life and enjoy ...
and these rituals r made to keep people from not over-doing things and not for doing kaam kaam sirf kaam ....
                                        " ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES AHEM A DULL BOY  "
get it ..?  Ms.Kokila Modi..?... now look what you have done to your dikra  !
..the consequences are clearly seen now..... he is not interested in a cute/beautiful girl like Gopi....

@ Ms.Kokila modi .. you have enjoyed your life ... happily married with two kids...
dont you want your son to have the same ...?
You keep blaming hetal that she cannot see Rashi's evil ways but we have a question for your Ms.Kokila... cant you see that your Ahem/Gopi/Kinjal r not leading a normal happy life....
only if you let Gopi to have some peace of mind she can think of some ways to make her marriage work rather than engaging her all the time with rasode-ka-kaam.....do you want her to get a certificate of excellence in "TRAINED MAID OF MM" ..
is Modi Mahal an IIT or IIM where in this case ,vahus as maids who come out from there are more qualified or get higher pay ...?

may be we should seriously stop watching it for some time ... give it a break .....
as i feel more of this might make a person turn into a pessimist or even a saddist as the moral of the story shown is
 "EVIL ALWAYS TRIUMPHS"

P.S : i am really depressed after yesterdays episode .. so if you can please key-in some +ve points of this show u r most welcome or else i am ready to accept rotten tomatoes thrown at me for being so -ve about it ....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SangeetaHimanimonalidpchoti_ranismithasrkupasana.diya-tellyaddict-

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
r u kidding me...

i will only recommend this serial to my worst enemy... on second thought, not even to them... i don't want them to commit suicide and come haunt me....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SangeetaHimanifungirlmonalidpchoti_ranismithasrk

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

r u kidding me...

i will only recommend this serial to my worst enemy... on second thought, not even to them... i don't want them to commit suicide and come haunt me....

diya each of your post makes it clear about your feelings.
nisha no we cant recommend this crap to anyone. this is one stupid serial. i hate myself for getting involved with it
how i wish the Brat was here. we all could use some humor to cheer us up.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirlupasana.diyasaomom

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Not only do I not recommend it, I don't admit to even knowing what it is!  SNS? Huh? What's that?ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpfungirlbr2499choti_raniupasana.diya

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Not only do I not recommend it, I don't admit to even knowing what it is!  SNS? Huh? What's that?ROFL

Haha LOL!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL That was too funny mom. I hope you don't mind me calling you that. I saw that everyone else here on the forum calls you that.
saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babyblue352

Haha LOL!! ROFL That was too funny mom. I hope you don't mind me calling you that. I saw that everyone else here on the forum calls you that.

Don't mind a bit. What do you go by? Esha?
fungirl Senior Member
fungirl
fungirl

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

tammie that was ROFLROFL...

hey your signature seems to tell a different story something about enduring Patience ....

r u really applying that to SNS ...? LOL or is it an advise for the people watching SNS ...?

Edited by fungirl - 14 December 2010 at 11:22pm
saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fungirl

tammie that was ROFLROFL...

hey your signature seems to tell a different story something about enduring Patience ....

r u really applying that to SNS ...? LOL or is it an advise for the people watching SNS ...?

That's been my sig for a while. I think it's really obvious I'm not enduring well!  I'VE HAD IT!!!!

LOLPEOPLE - IGNORE MY SIGNATURE FOR THE TIME BEING!!!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpfungirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index