India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 99)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Good morning girls how are you doing I hope everything is fine and everyone on dreamland of NivRen scenes of KC

Navz welcome sweety and thanks for uploading the scenes and I hope your net will start working soon and we will get a very long analysis from you on Monday.

True Navz and ketty Sid started to move on with Divya but Divya due to her own suspicion is going to create problems between her and Sid relations. Moreover these problems will effect Nivi and Viren relation too. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafanNivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Good Morning/Good Evening girls. I see everyone is still in Nivren dreamland. It is so hard to wait for Monday. I think I am joining a club of all those girls who dreams about Nivren, I was dreaming about those segment today. LOL Normally I don't dream. But this shows my craziness has just started.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafanNivRenDeewanizarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
i will always want niv viren to be together and dont want viren to be a a negative lead.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafanNivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
@ shana : thanks for the link and letting me know about the audio sweetheart !! *hugs*

@ rach : heyyyy rach !! *hugs* My internet is partly fixed so I can at least post and upload the scenes this weekend !! Just uploaded last night scenes as well on YT. Will wait till next week for my high speed internet, so I can upload all the pending scenes on zshare. Will have to do with scene in YT only !! LOL

Yeah agree with you totally about Sid and Divya, she is her own worst enemy I swear, doesn't she know Sid at all ? Doesn't she realize that even if Sid was never in love with Nivi or was interested in her, he would still not tolerate Divya insulting Nivi like this !! Doesn't she realize that Sid wants a girl with a very loving and a big heart, not a girl with a  suspicious and a jealous heart !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83Shayafanmilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Exactly Navz she should be happy that her sister after so many struggles got a loving husband but no she get jealous of her for whatever Nivi got.

Actually she is very lucky that she got such good people as her family members such a sweet MIL who cares for all her needs, a caring husband (despite of fact he doesn't love her but he cares for her and trying to adjust with her) whereas Nivi got a MIL who obsessively hater of her and husband though he loves her too much but is still under microscope as to what extent he can go for his love.

She herself will spoil every relation for her making it worst for everyone live in the house. She is also suffering from psycotic love disorder of its own.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafanmilee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
hi friends....i made a vm on nivren...its my 1st attempt....pls see n give ur comments....

nivedita viren vm-kyon ki

Edited by ashred12 - 18 December 2010 at 8:20am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariavids08Shayafanmilee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanitamushizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
hey  ashred12 luv ur nivren VM. I hope this may cm true soon and nivi luv viren as much as he loves her.

I would nivi realise viren luv as ashwarya realise ajays luv in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and i would luv that this song in background as and wen nivi realise that hw much she luvs viren.

AlariaShayafanNivRenDeewanizarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hi friends....i made a vm on nivren...its my 1st attempt....pls see n give ur comments....

nivedita viren vm-kyon ki

Beautiful Vm jaan I loved the picturization of the Vm you done a great job keep it upThumbs Up

AlariaShayafanNivRenDeewanizarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index