NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by qse6

yaar atleast u r  not marrie. Hamara socho
oh yeh my poor darling, but u at least have a understanding hubby. My mom seems like she is gonna force me into marrige soon cause she knows im totaly loosing it. i am constantly day dreaming 24/7. today we went out on a long drive and i was looking out the window just thinking about the usual Nivren and my mum was like OMG my daughter is head ove heels in love with god knows who, and she told my dad to hurry and search for a hubby before i run away with my dream guy. ahahaahLOL i didnt say anything and continued dreaming cause i didnt wanna ruin my mood thinking about marrige rite now. lolz .
Sorry for asking but how old r u?
its allrite, im gonna turn 21 next tuesdayBig smile

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged

yaar atleast u r  not marrie. Hamara socho
oh yeh my poor darling, but u at least have a understanding hubby. My mom seems like she is gonna force me into marrige soon cause she knows im totaly loosing it. i am constantly day dreaming 24/7. today we went out on a long drive and i was looking out the window just thinking about the usual Nivren and my mum was like OMG my daughter is head ove heels in love with god knows who, and she told my dad to hurry and search for a hubby before i run away with my dream guy. ahahaahLOL i didnt say anything and continued dreaming cause i didnt wanna ruin my mood thinking about marrige rite now. lolz .
Sorry for asking but how old r u?
its allrite, im gonna turn 21 next tuesdayBig smile
Haapy Birthday in advance but will definitely wish u on Tuesday. Yaar abhi tu u r so young. Ask ur mom to wait atleast for another year or so. 

Edited by zarmeeno - 18 December 2010 at 4:29am
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Haapy Birthday in advance but will definitely wish u on Tuesday. Yaar abhi tu u r so young. Ask ur mom to wait atleast for another year or so. 
Awwwww thanks darling. Hug. I know i agree i am so not ready to get ,married now but my mom is freaking out with me knowing how weird i can be sometimes. lol. Ill make her understand hopefully.Big smile
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Awwwww thanks darling. Hug. I know i agree i am so not ready to get ,married now but my mom is freaking out with me knowing how weird i can be sometimes. lol. Ill make her understand hopefully.Big smile

Yeh jo moms hoti hain they actually love to freak out.  Yaar we all r weird if we were normal we would have not join the forum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Yeh jo moms hoti hain they actually love to freak out.  Yaar we all r weird if we were normal we would have not join the forum
@bold- so true. LOL

I know every moms best hobby is to freak out. my mum loves to, even if i just cough or just look different then usual she gets a heartattack

oki zarmeen i have to go now. I will try coming on time tomorow. Im not sleepy but my mom as usual is shouting at me and telling me if i dont turn off my laptop she is gonna break it appart and disconnect my internet. so i better not risk it or ill die without my Nivren and u guys. So goodnite and hope to catch u and everyone sooon.
xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
hello girls, my internet problem is partly fixed, so i have breath a sigh of relief !!! The rest will be taken care on Monday but at least I will be able to post and upload scenes !! Uploaded the 16th December scenes in the morning, am uploading last night epi scenes now, should be done in an hour or two Smile Since the net I have got for now is not high speed, the uploading of scenes will take time, so am really sorry for the delay.

Zarmeen, the link of UMAT you gave me is not working, I mean it is working but it does now have any audio !! I checked on other sites but the segment is deleted by now Cry Can someone find me the link which works ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Shayafangmann2010

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls, my internet problem is partly fixed, so i have breath a sigh of relief !!! The rest will be taken care on Monday but at least I will be able to post and upload scenes !! Uploaded the 16th December scenes in the morning, am uploading last night epi scenes now, should be done in an hour or two Smile Since the net I have got for now is not high speed, the uploading of scenes will take time, so am really sorry for the delay.

Zarmeen, the link of UMAT you gave me is not working, I mean it is working but it does now have any audio !! I checked on other sites but the segment is deleted by now Cry Can someone find me the link which works ?

Hi Navz here is the link: http://www.upbulk.com/video.php?id=365552
and its still working, sound will be there when the main segment starts at about 1 min or so.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Ketty I said from day one that Sid will fall in love with Divya much before Nivi will fall for Viren !! Guys are like that unfortunately, they can't resist attention, love and care for long !! Especially a guy like Sid who needed a girl like Divya who would think of no one and nothing except HIM !!! Remember how when Sid and Nivi were together, Sid never use to even think about what Nivi wants or what are her limitations, their relationship was all about what Sid want !!  If he wanted to go out with Nivi, he didn't care how she managed it !! If he wanted her to say ILU, then he threatened her into saying it !! He never once stopped to think how all this will affect Nivi !! So technically Divya is perfect for him, because she would happily let Sid walk all over her and she would be ecstatic about it !!

Hey Navz good to see you back hun. I know you always said that Sid will fall for Divya way before than Nivi will fall for Viren. It is really unfortunate how it works as he showed more passion than Nivi ever showed for him. But I am happy for DivSid as if the move on, Nivi will do that to as she won't be worried about their relationship all the time. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index