NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by qse6

Hi guys i am extremly late today, I have to read soo many pages as well. missed u guys soo much. so anyone online now?????
hey Shova how r u?
Im very sad because i missed out in all ur lovely discussions. But health wise im fine. How r u?? what were u guys discussing about.

Yaar nothing much. Just dreaming abt SBS/SBB and U me aur Tv segments and I guess will be spending weekand watching that and atleast have something to look forward to next week.
Zarmeen could u tell me where to get the link to U me aur tv segment???
Im so lost and late today. lolz thanks

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Hi guys i am extremly late today, I have to read soo many pages as well. missed u guys soo much. so anyone online now?????
hey Shova how r u?
Im very sad because i missed out in all ur lovely discussions. But health wise im fine. How r u?? what were u guys discussing about.

Yaar nothing much. Just dreaming abt SBS/SBB and U me aur Tv segments and I guess will be spending weekand watching that and atleast have something to look forward to next week.
Zarmeen could u tell me where to get the link to U me aur tv segment???
Im so lost and late today. lolz thanks
Here u go sweetie

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Thankyou sooooo much zarmeen darling. Ok i will watch it and come back if im still alive after watching it ok??

I allready died watching SBB and SBS and i think ill die one more death after watching this.
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Thankyou sooooo much zarmeen darling. Ok i will watch it and come back if im still alive after watching it ok??

I allready died watching SBB and SBS and i think ill die one more death after watching this.
jaani u r more than welcome. please don't be dead as we still have to watch the episodes. Hum tu waisay khud bhi mar gaye but yaar can't wait.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged

jaani u r more than welcome. please don't be dead as we still have to watch the episodes. Hum tu waisay khud bhi mar gaye but yaar can't wait.
ahaha Zarmeen how can i not die, i watched it and i died buit i came back from the dead to watch the monday epi but im dying more just waiting for it.
Topdays epi was allrite though but i think the CTs r just killing us slowly .
OMG all the segments were too good. Uff whats gonna happen to me now yaar, i think my mom is gonna have a attack cause i am in Nivren dreamworld rite now and god knows what i will say tonite ?? im soo worried now.
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged

ahaha Zarmeen how can i not die, i watched it and i died buit i came back from the dead to watch the monday epi but im dying more just waiting for it.
Topdays epi was allrite though but i think the CTs r just killing us slowly .
OMG all the segments were too good. Uff whats gonna happen to me now yaar, i think my mom is gonna have a attack cause i am in Nivren dreamworld rite now and god knows what i will say tonite ?? im soo worried now.
yaar atleast u r  not marrie. Hamara socho

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged

oh yeh my poor darling, but u at least have a understanding hubby. My mom seems like she is gonna force me into marrige soon cause she knows im totaly loosing it. i am constantly day dreaming 24/7. today we went out on a long drive and i was looking out the window just thinking about the usual Nivren and my mum was like OMG my daughter is head ove heels in love with god knows who, and she told my dad to hurry and search for a hubby before i run away with my dream guy. ahahaahLOL i didnt say anything and continued dreaming cause i didnt wanna ruin my mood thinking about marrige rite now. lolz .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010anjubala

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged

oh yeh my poor darling, but u at least have a understanding hubby. My mom seems like she is gonna force me into marrige soon cause she knows im totaly loosing it. i am constantly day dreaming 24/7. today we went out on a long drive and i was looking out the window just thinking about the usual Nivren and my mum was like OMG my daughter is head ove heels in love with god knows who, and she told my dad to hurry and search for a hubby before i run away with my dream guy. ahahaahLOL i didnt say anything and continued dreaming cause i didnt wanna ruin my mood thinking about marrige rite now. lolz .
Sorry for asking but how old r u?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index