Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 96)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ mahi : i knowwwwww !!! Its been ages since I have had a chance to chat with you ! have missed you a lot !!! *hugs*

awww I know all the segments are the most cutest segments ever !! KinHa are just so amazing together !! It is good to see that they gel really well with each other and that shows in their NivRen scenes !!

Mahi, I wish i could stay but i have to go off for a meeting and then home because it is half day today and i'm having internet problems at home, so unless the problem gets fixed, i'm might not be abale to come online again !! Cry

@ all : I have uploaded the 16th December scenes, but last night are still left, will do so asap, just pray that my internet problem gets resolved today !! Embarrassed

@ ashley and zarmeen : thanks for the UMAT link !!!

Awwwh man di, I was hoping we could chat a bit more but it's okay. I missed you tons and hopefully we can speak soon iA. 

[But oh my God, I can't wait to see the the episode Monday. It's like killing me. This couple is so fantastic and I love her innocence but in the segments, it seemed like sparks were flying and that Nivi was trying to hold herself back while a part of her just wanted to like hug him and be in his arms. Too cute!]

Anyways Navz di, I hope your internet connection at home gets fixed. I hope to speak to you soon. Hope you have a good meeting. *hugs*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by zarmeeno

He Nahi hug u back sweetie and I was so excited coz I think we r the only ones who r saying this. Anyways sweetie how r u feeling and I guess ur Internet is working now. Really missed u and ur analysis today.

I knoww, I can't wait for Monday to come !!! I'm so excited I have been jumping up and down ! I just hope Bhamita posts the segments soon, because I'm dying to watch all the segments again without tags and HQ videos !! Embarrassed

Nopes zarmeen my internet problem is stil mnot fixed, i'm online from work and am leaving for a meeting in a few mins Cry Cry So unless the problem gets fixed today, I might not be able to log on again till monday !! Cry Cry

Cry
Yaar I've been watching the segments again and again since morning. yaar I dont know how many tims i have already watched these segments and will spend the weekan watching them also.
tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
just watched ddljDay Dreaming

I wish nivren feed each other just like in ddlj istyleDay Dreaming when they break their fast
can't wait to see.

Edited by tamushi - 18 December 2010 at 1:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

nivi.sharma Newbie
nivi.sharma
nivi.sharma

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Hi guys i'm new here....

I've a feeling that something bad, will happen on KC day. Since CC exchanged the kurtas, i think nivi will c sid instead of viren, becoz he is wearing wrong kurta.

I don't know much about KC, since i'm from south india... Is anything like that possible... I don't wanna hurt anyone's feeling... Just my thought...
Please some one assure me that nothing like that happens, becoz i'm damn worried thinking that....

Sorry if i've said anything rubbish...

What u guys think?
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Hi guys i am extremly late today, I have to read soo many pages as well. missed u guys soo much. so anyone online now?????
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Hi guys i am extremly late today, I have to read soo many pages as well. missed u guys soo much. so anyone online now?????
hey Shova how r u?
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged

hey Shova how r u?
Im very sad because i missed out in all ur lovely discussions. But health wise im fine. How r u?? what were u guys discussing about.
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged

hey Shova how r u?
Im very sad because i missed out in all ur lovely discussions. But health wise im fine. How r u?? what were u guys discussing about.

Yaar nothing much. Just dreaming abt SBS/SBB and U me aur Tv segments and I guess will be spending weekand watching that and atleast have something to look forward to next week.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index