Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 94)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 15040

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by milee1014

Ketty, this article was talking about chand chupa badal sequence there is another one right bole chudiyan. Chand chupa is for the ladies along with Viren's dream I think.
 
As I am from south I don't know much about KC but I thought atleast Nivi can dream about fther giving bless right?
 
About Divya jealous on the segment I think its the SBS people saying that, I had a feeling that she is practicing her steps and looking at the choreographer. Because she does have good KC because we saw all the pictures Sid is there along with her so why jealousy.
 


Well I thought she was looking jealous, may be she has that expression all the time. LOL I was wondering that why she should be jealous when she has exactly same KC like Nivi.

Do you guys still wonder how Sid is moving faster than Nivi? I know for Nivi it is not easy and all but for me it is really hard to believe as even though she loved him, it was her decision to move on from him and Sid never made that decision until he saw her as his brother's wife.

But then again I think girls can't move on as fast as guys. So that fact is obvious over here too.


Ketty I said from day one that Sid will fall in love with Divya much before Nivi will fall for Viren !! Guys are like that unfortunately, they can't resist attention, love and care for long !! Especially a guy like Sid who needed a girl like Divya who would think of no one and nothing except HIM !!! Remember how when Sid and Nivi were together, Sid never use to even think about what Nivi wants or what are her limitations, their relationship was all about what Sid want !!  If he wanted to go out with Nivi, he didn't care how she managed it !! If he wanted her to say ILU, then he threatened her into saying it !! He never once stopped to think how all this will affect Nivi !! So technically Divya is perfect for him, because she would happily let Sid walk all over her and she would be ecstatic about it !!


Edited by xaviara - 17 December 2010 at 11:34pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010milee1014celestaezarmeenogmann2010ashred12Suchi-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Joined: 26 July 2006
Posts: 7277

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
hi xaviara....glad to see u....i didnt see in any article dat d finger kiss is a dream...i just hope its real....dat 1 scene skyrocketed my heartbeats....if one-sided luv is sooo intense, wat'll happen to us wen nivi reciprocates.....if possible pls upload d scenes soon....
 
btw, did any1 had trouble with audio while watching d u me aur tv segment?...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaexaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 15040

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hi xaviara....glad to see u....i didnt see in any article dat d finger kiss is a dream...i just hope its real....dat 1 scene skyrocketed my heartbeats....if one-sided luv is sooo intense, wat'll happen to us wen nivi reciprocates.....if possible pls upload d scenes soon....
 
btw, did any1 had trouble with audio while watching d u me aur tv segment?...


hey ashley, i'm uploading the scenes right now, so hopefully will leave work after i uploaded all the scenes on YT at least !!

what U me aur tv Segment ? Shocked Gimme link !! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by milee1014

Ketty, this article was talking about chand chupa badal sequence there is another one right bole chudiyan. Chand chupa is for the ladies along with Viren's dream I think.
 
As I am from south I don't know much about KC but I thought atleast Nivi can dream about fther giving bless right?
 
About Divya jealous on the segment I think its the SBS people saying that, I had a feeling that she is practicing her steps and looking at the choreographer. Because she does have good KC because we saw all the pictures Sid is there along with her so why jealousy.
 


Well I thought she was looking jealous, may be she has that expression all the time. LOL I was wondering that why she should be jealous when she has exactly same KC like Nivi.

Do you guys still wonder how Sid is moving faster than Nivi? I know for Nivi it is not easy and all but for me it is really hard to believe as even though she loved him, it was her decision to move on from him and Sid never made that decision until he saw her as his brother's wife.

But then again I think girls can't move on as fast as guys. So that fact is obvious over here too.


Ketty I said from day one that Sid will fall in love with Divya much before Nivi will fall for Viren !! Guys are like that unfortunately, they can't resist attention, love and care for long !! Especially a guy like Sid who needed a girl like Divya who would think of no one and nothing except HIM !!! Remember how when Sid and Nivi were together, Sid never use to even think about what Nivi wants or what are her limitations, their relationship was all about what Sid want !!  If he wanted to go out with Nivi, he didn't care how she managed it !! If he wanted her to say ILU, then he threatened her into saying it !! He never once stopped to think how all this will affect Nivi !! So technically Divya is perfect for him, because she would happily let Sid walk all over her and she would be ecstatic about it !!
Yaar I dont think so that kissing the finger scene was a dream sequence coz Nivi was hesitatnt the way she is. I think the dream sequence will come in bole churiiyaan when the guys will come atter wearing the sherwanis.
 
Yaar I think so both of them r moving forward. Nivi does not know it yet and S. has also started falling ofr Divya and the reason I will agree with Navi coz in N and S. relationship it was all abt what S. wanted and how did he wanted and Divya is ideaal for that.


Edited by zarmeeno - 17 December 2010 at 11:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaegmann2010xaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 1898

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Hey my lovely Dis..
I hope I'm not alone. It's almost 2AM and I can't sleep.
I just came back from a war veterans reunion and my daddy got a medal/ plaque [I'm soo proud of him]. Well I'm still wide awake. So what is being discussed? And who has the link to the segment just mentioned? /:

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaesimran728gmann2010xaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Joined: 26 July 2006
Posts: 7277

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
dat link was posted earlier here...wen i tried d link, audio is not coming 4 me....d person who posted said more nivren scenes r there... 
 


Edited by ashred12 - 17 December 2010 at 11:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaesimran728gmann2010xaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Hey my lovely Dis..
I hope I'm not alone. It's almost 2AM and I can't sleep.
I just came back from a war veterans reunion and my daddy got a medal/ plaque [I'm soo proud of him]. Well I'm still wide awake. So what is being discussed? And who has the link to the segment just mentioned? /:
 
Hey Mahi How r u? Congratulations yaar and no doubt uit is a moment to be proud of. So heartiest Congratulation to ur dad and to u.
 
Sweetie there r links on the main page of CCBM forum but if fyou can't find them let me know and I'll send them to u.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaesimran728gmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 15040

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by milee1014

Ketty, this article was talking about chand chupa badal sequence there is another one right bole chudiyan. Chand chupa is for the ladies along with Viren's dream I think.
 
As I am from south I don't know much about KC but I thought atleast Nivi can dream about fther giving bless right?
 
About Divya jealous on the segment I think its the SBS people saying that, I had a feeling that she is practicing her steps and looking at the choreographer. Because she does have good KC because we saw all the pictures Sid is there along with her so why jealousy.
 


Well I thought she was looking jealous, may be she has that expression all the time. LOL I was wondering that why she should be jealous when she has exactly same KC like Nivi.

Do you guys still wonder how Sid is moving faster than Nivi? I know for Nivi it is not easy and all but for me it is really hard to believe as even though she loved him, it was her decision to move on from him and Sid never made that decision until he saw her as his brother's wife.

But then again I think girls can't move on as fast as guys. So that fact is obvious over here too.


Ketty I said from day one that Sid will fall in love with Divya much before Nivi will fall for Viren !! Guys are like that unfortunately, they can't resist attention, love and care for long !! Especially a guy like Sid who needed a girl like Divya who would think of no one and nothing except HIM !!! Remember how when Sid and Nivi were together, Sid never use to even think about what Nivi wants or what are her limitations, their relationship was all about what Sid want !!  If he wanted to go out with Nivi, he didn't care how she managed it !! If he wanted her to say ILU, then he threatened her into saying it !! He never once stopped to think how all this will affect Nivi !! So technically Divya is perfect for him, because she would happily let Sid walk all over her and she would be ecstatic about it !!
Yaar I dont think so that kissing the finger scene was a dream sequence coz Nivi was hesitatnt the way she is. I think the dream sequence will come in bole churiiyaan when the guys will come atter wearing the sherwanis.
 
Yaar I think so both of them r moving forward. Nivi does not know it yet and S. has also started falling ofr Divya and the reason I will agree with Navi coz in N and S. relationship it was all abt what S. wanted and how did he wanted and Divya is ideaal for that.


Zarmeen, great minds think alike, even I think that that scene is not a dream sequence, because her expressions and shyness was very much Nivi like ! When he kissed her finger, she snatched back her hand LOL Had it been a dream she would have just been shy !!! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaegmann2010zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index