India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 92)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Ya true Nivi will be wearing pinkish saree and Viren in pink sherwani. Sid wearing cream sherwani and if you notice Divya blouse is brownish will match Sid's sherwani tinge.

What I am thinking is Viren asked Nivi to help him wear sherwani but before Nivi could help someone will call her and Viren has to get ready himself and then DD and Nivi will come to know when both of them came down making DD more jealous and creating more rift between them. What wrong with DD where she should use her brain she never does and where she shouldn't use brain she use them quickly.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamittusinghcelestaegmann2010zarmeenoashred12

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Ya true Nivi will be wearing pinkish saree and Viren in pink sherwani. Sid wearing cream sherwani and if you notice Divya blouse is brownish will match Sid's sherwani tinge.

What I am thinking is Viren asked Nivi to help him wear sherwani but before Nivi could help someone will call her and Viren has to get ready himself and then DD and Nivi will come to know when both of them came down making DD more jealous and creating more rift between them. What wrong with DD where she should use her brain she never does and where she shouldn't use brain she use them quickly.
I have no words left for Divya!!! I FF the video everytime she comes on screen. When it comes to Sid she turns off her brain and purposely closes her eyes to the truth in front of her. Whatever respect I had for her character was lost today!! I'm even starting to feel sorry for Sid - poor bloke has to endure her for all eternity!!  I wish somebody for once would just tell her the truth!!

Rach, I would so love to see Nivi dressing up Viren !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I wish CTs would fulfill our dream and show us this!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaegmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Milee I also like BS and YD doing Amitabh and Jaya part. This is mainly Viren's dream and in article Abishek said he is not sure if he is dancing or not and KM said that it's number on Viren and Nivi. so let's see.
Did I miss any new article. because the article I saw said all four will shake their legs. Is there any new one?

You know why I did not put BS & YD because BS already gave blessings to them, its Keshav who did not give the blessing and Nivi atleast can dream right?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariacelestaegmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Rach I was thinking the same thing, she over uses when she shouldn't. About whole VD's birthday fiasco she would have figure it out but she just couldn't think. And now also she will not as she totally blind in jealousy, did you see how she was looking at Nivren in KC segment. OMG I just can't believe how jealous CT are showing Divya, Looking at pics on star plus, I am assuming she is going to get a good KC too, but she just can't see Nivi's happiness.

Before wedding she was only dumb but still her concern for Nivi was good to watch. And now she has only one mission to get Sid for herself and alienate anyone who is being good to Sid doesn't matter if that person is his mom or her sister.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728celestaezarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Oh Ash, thanks dear for liking my post.
@ RAchu & Ashly did I miss somethng, how do you know Nivi is wearing pink dress. And yes, me too like to see Nivi atleast buttoning up his sherwani. Just by his looks he will be flirting with her and she will blushing Embarrassed oh just by thinking I am blushing.

Alariacelestaegmann2010zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by gmann2010

Milee I also like BS and YD doing Amitabh and Jaya part. This is mainly Viren's dream and in article Abishek said he is not sure if he is dancing or not and KM said that it's number on Viren and Nivi. so let's see.
Did I miss any new article. because the article I saw said all four will shake their legs. Is there any new one?

You know why I did not put BS & YD because BS already gave blessings to them, its Keshav who did not give the blessing and Nivi atleast can dream right?

I was talking about following article Milee.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1094/divya-and-nivedita-celebrate-their-first-karva-chauth.aspx

Yes, I know that Keshav has not given his blessing but I thought KC is more about in laws side than girl's side, but I may be wrong as don't know much about KC.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariazarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
You know girls what I was thiking if the Chand chupa badal song is real not a dream sequence, it would be nice if Naintara and Yash stand on their footsteps and watch Nivi break her vrat and dadi can bless her & Viren from far. And Nivi can feel her dadi's presence turn around along with Viren and they both smile at dadi.
I am waiting for one more scene where Nivi needs to feed Viren as he is fasting too and following all the rituals. Bechara woh toh subah sey kuch nahi kaya atleast Nivi had her sargi.

Alariacelestaegmann2010zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

You know girls what I was thiking if the Chand chupa badal song is real not a dream sequence, it would be nice if Naintara and Yash stand on their footsteps and watch Nivi break her vrat and dadi can bless her & Viren from far. And Nivi can feel her dadi's presence turn around along with Viren and they both smile at dadi.
I am waiting for one more scene where Nivi needs to feed Viren as he is fasting too and following all the rituals. Bechara woh toh subah sey kuch nahi kaya atleast Nivi had her sargi.
Even I don't think the chand chupa badal song isn't a dream because in the segment it shows Nivi shying away and Viren in his usual romantic mood!! If it was a dream I'd expect Nivi to be more proactive with Viren!!

Milee, it would be a double treat if they show the scene as you mentioned!!  I hope Nivi realizes that Viren is fasting with her. I'd be really disappointed if she doesn't.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaezarmeenoashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index