Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 91)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by milee1014

ACtually I am so hypered, that I am just waiting for Monday to come fast. Hopefully there won't be big dhamaka.
Millie darling everyone sitting here is waiting for monday and dreading what kind of dhamaka will happen on Monday or Tuesday?
What will be the consequences of CC plan and how it will increase Viren obsessiveness?
Why CC buyed the RK pendent and what she is going to do with it?
What is the fate of dadaji and what CC is planning against him? If anything wrong happen to BS then it will not be due to CC but that MP will be responsible for that as CC has challenged her openely?
Why MP is trying to make Nivi insane what purpose will it solve?

Rachu, questions zyada hogay yaar. I don't know what will happen let it happen after the dream and dance sequence atleast we can enjoy a little. Badh mein kaisa toh bhi rona dhona hogana?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Milee I also like BS and YD doing Amitabh and Jaya part. This is mainly Viren's dream and in article Abishek said he is not sure if he is dancing or not and KM said that it's number on Viren and Nivi. so let's see.

Edited by gmann2010 - 17 December 2010 at 9:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014celestaeDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
True ashi you are right he will not turn him outrightly negative as Kinshuk said he had few shades and turning him outrightly negative will not kick start their love story moreover they will show many thing in Jan only and not now. I am just speculating too much I think.

Alariamilee1014celestaegmann2010

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
@ Milee --- I'm also envisioning YD & Dadasahib playing the part of Amitabh and Jaya because to Viren his Dadasahib's blessings mean a lot !!!

milee1014gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
@aashvee...ur shervani scene was soooo funny....

@milee....superb analysis yaar....

Edited by ashred12 - 17 December 2010 at 9:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

True ashi you are right he will not turn him outrightly negative as Kinshuk said he had few shades and turning him outrightly negative will not kick start their love story moreover they will show many thing in Jan only and not now. I am just speculating too much I think.
Sweets, don't be hard on yourself,  its not just you who's torn over this. Most of us are especially me!! If Kinshuk had been only a temporary lead in CCBM then I'd see him playing a blackout negative but I think his a full time lead so they won't slaughter his character to a point  of no return.

milee1014celestaegmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Sweets, don't be hard on yourself,  its not just you who's torn over this. Most of us are especially me!! If Kinshuk had been only a temporary lead in CCBM then I'd see him playing a blackout negative but I think his a full time lead so they won't slaughter his character to a point  of no return.

True jaan agree with you and tell me which shervani you liked and what you feel Viren will be wearing which sherwani pink or cream.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariagmann2010

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ashly19

True jaan agree with you and tell me which shervani you liked and what you feel Viren will be wearing which sherwani pink or cream.
Oh boy, this is a tough choice!! Viren is so dashing Day Dreaming -  he'd look good in either pink or cream or with nothing at all !!!Wink *Ooop mind wandering off limits* I'd like to see him in the pink sherwani that way both him and Nivi would be kinda matching !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Ashly19 - 17 December 2010 at 9:41pm

celestaegmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index