Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 9)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

I can safely say two things :

1. Viren may teach others a lesson who wants to harm Nivi, but he will never physically harm anyone, because we can't forget that he is a good person at heart, or he would have not saved Nivi's life, because at that point of time she was a stranger to him.

2. Once Nivi finds out about Viren's past and about his obsessive love, I'm sure she will not be scared of him, and will try and understand him and get rid of his insecurities, fears and shower him with lots of attention and care.

I'm curious about one thing though, who will reveal Viren's past to Nivi ?

Hey Navz even I am curious to know his past and his extent of obsessiveness and I don't want to predict much as whatever we say we get something which we can never think in our life. I want his possessive, protective and passionate love but doesn't want him to scare Nivi or hurt her in the process. He really needs lots of love which he have been deprived from. Its the mistake of JAAL that their own son suffered a lot due to their own selfishness. He actually never had anyone to make him strong or couldn't show or share his pain and loneliness to anyone even with Nivi he couldn't share his loneliness. I don' t want him to turn suspicious, force her to be everytime around him. He was shown very patient with him initially but doesn't want him to become forceful later. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83milee1014celestaeAnamikaSJainzarmeenoxaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
rach...u've got lot of pts...Ermm
but still my heart is saying its not viren.... dis CTs Angry...wen 'll dey reveal d person?????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

rach...u've got lot of pts...Ermm
but still my heart is saying its not viren.... dis CTs Angry...wen 'll dey reveal d person?????
Jaan it may be also possible that he just give us a feel of phsycotic lover and actually is not phsycotic and someone else is doing this and show us he is phsycotic to do these thingsLOLLOL. But I am sure CT's are again going to play with our mind and we like Phsycotic lover of NivRen can't even stop watching it though tried numerous times 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83tamushigmann2010zarmeeno

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hey ashi omg I am so happy to see you hereHug. I know he can't hurt her and agree that he doesn't have any past but he did try to commit suicide for whatever reason. But the things are looking like this as he can go to any extent for her happiness then he can go to any extent to get her love too. I am little doubtful because of Fire scene but rest I more or less things he is very capable of doing. I think his loneliness, deprived for love from childhood, daadi showing him at lower status make him this vulnerable. He never wanted anything for him but yes he wanted everything for Nivi. Like previously too when they didn't got blessing from dadi, when they were scolding him and asking him to leave the house he was not feeling bad for him but for Nivi as after every insult he just looked at her as she will be hurt by their behaviour.

Awww....love you my sweets! I agree with you, his upbringing and handling of him by his parents and YD has a huge effect on the shaping of his personality. I'm also beyond baffled as to why he tried to take his own life previously - it's hard for me to fathom what could have broken such a strong willed man like him to a point of commiting suicide!!  Poor guy really craves for love and attention - I guess this is why he won all our hearts on here and we started feeling sorry for him when he got neglected by Nivi.

He most certainly will go to any extent for Nivi. Remember, in the flashback scene of CC & him, he calmly tells his mother with a smile on his face - "Mein kuch bhi kar sakta hu maa, kuch bhi !!!" Those are dangerous words!!! In addition, he doesn't even fear death - this makes him more dangerous!!

He would never hurt Nivi intentionally but she might be victimized by his actions unintentionally ( Good example would be if he is the MP then even if he is doing it to get her attention - his hurting her nevertheless) But anyone who dares try to separate him from his Nivi or bring impairment upon Nivi - he'll deal with them in his own way!! He isn't an outright negative character so I don't see him killing anyone but he'll hurt them some other way perhaps.

Either way, I'm excited to see kinshuk's new avatar as an obsessed lover. You know there are 3 scenes where I feel like I've seen a glimpse of the crazed lover surface but I didn't know what to make of the it then. First scene when Nivi lets go of his hand and Viren clenches his hand into a fist and somewhat trembles in anger but quickly controls it. He grabs Nivi's hand again and the look he gives her said "your mine". Second scene was when he asks her to sit on his bike and says if he doesn't then he'll do something he shouldn't do. And the third scene when he grabs her hand in the bedroom and tells her she should sleep on the bed. In all these 3 scenes there was  raw passion and fire in his eyes!!!

This is just my opinion and I could always be wrong but I'm really looking forward to this track!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83milee1014celestaegmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
True ashi that's what I am trying to say he doesn't want to hurt Nivi but his actions to get her love and attention will hurt her as he can even go to dangerous extent. Today I also feel that he only put that log on almirah so that he can save her and confess his love. Like sudden shortage of crockery, him following her to storeroom look all planned to me now. As he said he doesn't scared of death so how can he scared of those small wounds.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83gmann2010

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged

True ashi that's what I am trying to say he doesn't want to hurt Nivi but his actions to get her love and attention will hurt her as he can even go to dangerous extent. Today I also feel that he only put that log on almirah so that he can save her and confess his love. Like sudden shortage of crockery, him following her to storeroom look all planned to me now. As he said he doesn't scared of death so how can he scared of those small wounds.

Now Rach, don't assume too much, sweeheart. I am sure those were not planned

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014celestaexaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
HEYy Rach , Navzz , Ashi n all my dear frends hu r u all ? i know must b shocked n Damnn damnn excited  becoz of d new article just like me . OMG yeh ct's bhi na kitna dimag h inke paas. See i was telling u guyzz na ki these ct's r full of ideas rght now n thatzz why they r confusing us as yhey themselves doesn't know wht 2 final ? n whch track they want 2 show ? Angry

yar Rach even i don't thnk ki Viren cn b d stalker or he would hurt her in fuure . As kinshuk said tht Viren will b shown as a passionate lover so that means he will b obessive for her but He would nt hurt her in any case .He lovess her madlyy n he said 2 his maa na ki no1 has rght 2 hurt my wife nt even me So i don't thnk he will ever hurt her nt even unintentionally

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83milee1014celestaezarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Anything is plausible at this point but this is what bothers me about the storeroom incident. Sweets, even if he did plan the storeroom confession thing - how would he have known that it would be Nivi going to get the things from the storeroom? Even Sharmila could have gone right? But hey, with Viren involved - impossible becomes possible!!!

I'm starting to wonder like the others on here if Viren was infatuated with Nivi from childhood and perhaps got sent away for that reason. I remember his words to Nivi when she was preparing the collage. He said "mein tumhare bachpan ka hissa nahin ho paya.....lekin ab to mein tumhare zindagi ka hissa ban gaya hu...." Do those words to her hold a double meaning? I'm seriously pulling my hair out right now!!!Confused

I'm gonna try and get some sleep now coz its like 6 in the morn here in California!!!! I'll catch up  with you soon darlin!!Hug Don't ponder too much as you already know that CCBM pulls stunts that none of us see coming!!! LOL No point giving yourself migranes.

Edited by Ashly19 - 15 December 2010 at 7:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaezarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index