Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 89)

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Ashi today when Viren pour some insecurities out everyone felt sad VD was so loving towards him and Sid treats him like son but CC she was so busy staring Nivi doesn't even felt little sad for Viren. I think earlier she use to think about property now even property took back seat as compared to her obsessive hate for Nividita. No doubt her this treatment only is responsible for Viren pyshcotic behavior

She's ruining her sons life and doesn't even know it !! Angry But I'm glad that Viren is no longer putting up a cheerful facade. At least Nivi got to see his vulnerbility today. Viren is becoming more serious nowadays!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010milee1014gmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Navi, poor girl her internet is not working. She must be feeling as if cut off from the world. Hope she gets her net back atleast tomorrow so she can watch yesterday's and today's episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Yaar Rach, just forget about that selfish witch. She never cared for his son and I don't see her caring for him ever. She cares only about herself. If she ever cared for his son she would have known that how much it will hurt her own son if she tries to hurt Nivi in anyway. And she is the main reason  that Nivi can't concentrate on her and Viren's life because she is busy struggling with the mess created by her MIL. During wedding confrontation she was crying and I thought may be just may be she really cares for him and don't want him to leave but then again at end she  just asked him to leave. Because she knew if she supported her son YD will be mad at her and she won't have the position in house which she always craved for.

Edited by gmann2010 - 17 December 2010 at 8:47pm

AlariacelestaeDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
You know Millie you are right I am becoming split personality that I can't keep that article out of my mind. Anyway I think MP track will also be dragged for long because they have to maintain suspicion on Viren and other tracks such as his complete past will also come in bit and pieces and this track will also maintain hopes of Sid Nivi fans up that they will reunite as many will feel he is after all this so one or other day he will be caught.

I pacify myself after watching Mahapooja scene where NivRen end up doing kuldevi pooja and got the aashirwad as Sid Divya had to leave due to burn on Divya arm.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014celestaegmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Yaar Rach, just forget about that selfish witch. She never cared for his son and I don't see her caring for him ever. She cares only about herself. If she ever cared for his son she would have known that how much it will hurt her own son if she tries to hurt Nivi in anyway. And she is the main reason  that Nivi can't concentrate on her and Viren's life because she is busy struggling with the mess created by her MIL. During wedding confrontation she was crying and I thought may be just may be she really cares for him and don't want him to leave but then again at end she  just asked him to leave. Because she knew if she supported her son YD will be mad at her and she won't have the position in house which she always craved for.
True ketty you are absolutely rigth she actually cared for him when he was missing for 24 hr and when he threathened her to commit suicide and that too for few minutes.

I don't know at that moment she was scared that Viren will commit suicide or was scared that she will be blamed if Viren commited suicide after she removed Nivi out of his life as she was trying the same at the back of him.

Alariamilee1014gmann2010

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
I still do not think Viren is the stalker. I think it could be Siddharth or anyone else including Divya and Chanchal. The way Divya is getting jealous now i see a strong chance of her being the stalker. Chanchal also could be the stalker because she is interfering and also have vowed to make Nivedita's life miserable. If you have noticed Viren trusts Nivi a lot and never suspects her even when she is seen in the company of Siddharth. In yesterday's episode also he was cool and smiling when Siddharth was helping Nivedita. Stalkers are normally people who do not trust those whom they are obsessive about. Viren also does not seem to have any problem in Nivedita mixing up with her family or Divya.  Viren also does not seem to hurt those who are hurting Nivedita except with words. Viren may be madly in love with Nivedita and may even fight the whole world for her but I do not think he can be what the TB article has described him. Yes, He is an aggressive lover who always reminds Nivedita of his love and duty as Husband or the fact that she is his 'wife', but that does not make him an Obsessive Person. So far I have not seen any such signs of obsession in Viren.

Coming to the Topic of Chanchal's deeds, I have a feeling that it is going to backfire. Viren surely would not let his mother win. If you have noticed NivRen are always honest with each other and Nivedita is going to tell Viren that the Sherwani his mother bought for him is not the one they are seeing and also if there is a Radha Krishna Pendant she would definitely tell him about Siddharth's gift (maybe Viren already knows about it). Viren is also aware of his mothers hatred for Nivedita and would do everything to protect her from Chanchal's attacks. Remember the Saath Phera Dialogue after Chanchal throws Nivedita out of the House where Viren tells that he has taken 7 Pheras with Nivedita and would protect her always from every danger.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya2010Alariamilee1014celestaegmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

At first I thought CC & JW must be the MP but not anymore. Like Rach, mentioned earlier - CC only plays mini games! In addition if she was the MP then she wouldn't miss any chance of taunting Nivi of becoming insane!! Divya can't be it either because the MP knows that NivRen don't sleep on the same bed and Divya just recently became aware of that !! My prime suspects are currently are Viren and Sid. Well Viren for obvious reasons and Sid because I don't buy his 'cool as a cucumber' attitude!!! Either way, I wish they would solve this MP mystery soon !!!

Edited by Ashly19 - 17 December 2010 at 8:58pm

gmann2010AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Hey girls, I was thinking about Bole chudiyan song, this is how I want it to go:

I think Divya will start the song, where Kareena sings "Bole chudiyan"
 Nivi, Viren, Sid and rest of the family will be standing and watching.

next where Hrithik sings Viren will sing that for Nivi "Bole chudiyan" Nivi will be all embarassed and shy and a smile on her face looking at Viren.Wink

next Divya again for Sid "Hai hai mein marjawa tere bin" Sid will be smiling and Divya will be dancing around him or somethig like that, Nivi will be all happy for her sister, hema, pratap and all the family will be smiling

Next comes "lashkara lashkar tere bindiya ka lashkara" Viren will dance but bring his brother to dance too and Divya will join him

Here I am little confused where Kajol sings " mere pyal bulaye tuje jo rute manaye tuje" I am thinking maybe Viren will dream Nivi singing this for him or Divya will sing this for Sid ??????????????

Sharukh sings "Bole chudiyan" if its Viren's dream it will continue with him singing if not Sid will sing this and looking at her di and sid all happy Nivi will be happy looking at Nivi Viren will be happy

where Kajol sings "apni maang suhagan ho, sang hamesha sajan ho" oh how I want Nivi to sing this for Viren (he will be on cloud 9)
how about "aakey mere duniya mein wapas na jana" Nivi can sing right? or do you want Divya to sing

Viren & Sid together "oye suni kitti soni aaj tu lagti ve, bas mere saath ye jodi theri saj dhi vey"

Viren for Nivi "roop aisa suhana tera, chaand bhi dewaana tera" and our Nivi will be all blushing.Embarrassed

Divya & Nivi together " jarey ja oh jutey apna"

I am confused here where Amitabh & Jaya enter who do you think will sing this.
Maybe Vandan can imagine Bhuvan and herself
Hema & Pratap can sing
Nivi can imagine her father blessing her and Viren
Nivi can imagine dadi blessing
Viren can imagine his parents blessing NivRen happily (actually I have to say CC danced well in the segment)

So girls option open pick your choice for Amitabh & Jaya's stanzas.

And at the end all dance together maybe both brothers and both sisters can hug each other and happy ending.
If CT's want a dhamaka they can show Viren, Nivi & Sid dancing happily Divya stops looking at them with jealous because for her eyes she sees Nivi & Sid very close while dancing. dum dum dum dum dudm

What do you think? comments please

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Alariacelestaegmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index