Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 88)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Okay I know what I'm about to say will sound nuts but does anyone else on here thinks Viren dislikes Divya??? I've watched all their interactions and even though on the surface it appears cute, I get the vibe that Viren finds Divya irritating!!! I just rewatched the scene after the fire when CC informs Nivi that Divya is in the kitchen working despite her burnt hand. Viren's expression at CC's words are unsettling!!!

Ashly that was because he was sure now Nivi will leave him and go and take care of her sister. He was upset with his mom that why is she telling all this. I was having a great time with my wife and now she will run away and that is what happened.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014celestaegmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hey ash how are you was missing you jaan. Yaar how can Nivi show her responsibility towards Viren till he show his obsession or till his dark side come in front. Then first she will feel sympethetic with him then take responsibility to cure him and after that she will realize she loves him.
Hi Rach Hug
I honestly wanted Nivi to fall for Viren without him crossing over to the dark side first!!! I don't want her to fall for him out of pity but I guess these CT's have something else on this mind. As of right now, CC is haunting my thoughts!! I'm dreading Monday now...what is that evil witch up to this time!!! And also I'm curious as to what will trigger Viren's obsession....I wonder if it will be Nivi's constant refusal or something that would threaten  him of loosing Nivi!!
Ashi CC is not a human she knows each and everyone person except her own son and is busy scheming against Nivi and Divya and Sid that she literely ignored her own son. I sometime really feel bad for Viren and really feels that is CC is his real mother or buyed at auction to show the sood house she has a son. She doesn't know how her scheming is going to be harmful for her son only.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014celestaegmann2010

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Ashi CC is not a human she knows each and everyone person except her own son and is busy scheming against Nivi and Divya and Sid that she literely ignored her own son. I sometime really feel bad for Viren and really feels that is CC is his real mother or buyed at auction to show the sood house she has a son. She doesn't know how her scheming is going to be harmful for her son only.
[/QUOTE]
Yes Rach, it's really disheartening the way CC treats Viren. I've never seen her lovingly hug her son even once. And even in today's epi - she doesn't even bother to ask Viren to eat something before he goes! She's very heartless for a mother!!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaegmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Okay I know what I'm about to say will sound nuts but does anyone else on here thinks Viren dislikes Divya??? I've watched all their interactions and even though on the surface it appears cute, I get the vibe that Viren finds Divya irritating!!! I just rewatched the scene after the fire when CC informs Nivi that Divya is in the kitchen working despite her burnt hand. Viren's expression at CC's words are unsettling!!!

Ashly that was because he was sure now Nivi will leave him and go and take care of her sister. He was upset with his mom that why is she telling all this. I was having a great time with my wife and now she will run away and that is what happened.
Actually from the time the article about Viren being obsessive lover came I think of all episodes as Viren always get upset whenever anyone disturb both of them as he doesn't want anyone to come between Nivi and Viren and whenever Viren at home he is always follows Nivi only.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariacelestaegmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Girls another similar thing is going to happen with NiVren that has already happened with Sid-Nivi in coming KC episode.
Nivi's finger is burnt during eye lock session between NiVren and Viren tries to kiss it. Similary, when Nivi had come to their house before for pooja and Sid had come wearing the sweater she has made for him, she was lighting diya and her finger got burnt and Sid ran to her and took her hand the way Viren is going to do.
SO many similar events happening in Nivi's life...
So I am sure we will see Radha-Kishan pendant being given to Nivi by Viren and let us see how she handles it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Alariamilee1014celestaegmann2010AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Girls another similar thing is going to happen with NiVren that has already happened with Sid-Nivi in coming KC episode.
Nivi's finger is burnt during eye lock session between NiVren and Viren tries to kiss it. Similary, when Nivi had come to their house before for pooja and Sid had come wearing the sweater she has made for him, she was lighting diya and her finger got burnt and Sid ran to her and took her hand the way Viren is going to do.
SO many similar events happening in Nivi's life...
So I am sure we will see Radha-Kishan pendant being given to Nivi by Viren and let us see how she handles it.
@ bold -- this is the scene where I died & went to heaven only to be deported back immediately!!! I've rewatched that scene so many times and just don't get enough of it!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

CC is planning something big with that pendant and its gonna wreak havoc in NivRen's life!!!

Edited by Ashly19 - 17 December 2010 at 8:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010milee1014celestaegmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

Ashi today when Viren pour some insecurities out everyone felt sad VD was so loving towards him and Sid treats him like son but CC she was so busy staring Nivi doesn't even felt little sad for Viren. I think earlier she use to think about property now even property took back seat as compared to her obsessive hate for Nividita. No doubt her this treatment only is responsible for Viren pyshcotic behavior

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014celestaegmann2010ashred12

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

@ Rachu, you are becoming just like Divya split personality, sometimes you suspect Viren sometimes you are positive. Kya horaha bhai. I will tell you something, I was thinking about this for quite long. You see in teh article Kinshuk said Viren is passionate lover but if you think he is pyschotic that be it and its all for his love right? I am thinking its not towards Nivi, we already know how much madly in love he is and we see tht in his eyes, but if you remember flash back scene & the scene I wrote when his mom ties to seperate their hands he was so feirce. I think that's it we will see that kind of behaviour from him when somebody harm Nivi, because he madly loves her and we as viewers will think this guy is psycho. Didn't everyone thought the same when they watched flashback scene(not us but other people in forum, they thought the same when he mixed something in her tea remember)So I am still with Viren being passionate lover and is not dangerous to Nivi or anybody else.

@ Anju, beautiful analysis, if you read my analysis its similar as yours. I am really waiting for the interaction between brother so much.

@ Aashvee, oh sweetie your analysis is simply wonderful with some comic relief. Thanks for making us all laugh.

@ Rachu, I loved your story. When you and Aashvee meet its a comic club. oh I forgot I should add Shova too in the list.

@ Mew, was here. Its been so long. we were missing you princess.

@ Zarmeeno, yesterday you had a date and today its my turn. About the dream sequence I am thinking Chand chupa badal mein song some parts are dream and others real.

@ all, just like you all I am waiting for Monday. And wishing it comes little fast, but kya kare winter mein we feel nights are longer and longer. I am as confused as you are about Evil Witch plan about Sherwani's.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Alariasimran728celestaegmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index