Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 87)

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Anamika1570

Have anyone wondered what Viren eats for Lunch? We see Divya almost every day packing lunch for Siddharth and seeing him off to Office but we have not seen Nivedita doing it any time.

Well Anamika I was wondering the same thing today. Nivi was giving lecture about her being sood bahu and her limitation and all yesterday, also she said she is doing this vrat to fulfill her duty as wife. Doesn't wife's duty involve taking care of your husband?

Anyways how many of you think that Nivi made a mistake by keeping mum about her sisters allegations today. I was feeling sorry for her but same time I am angry at her too. Goodness without limit is harmful and she has to stop at one point. Now because of her overly protective nature about Divya and DivSid relationship, her own sister thinks that she married to Viren to get close to Sid. Now this is a height of it. At least from now on wards she has to think about what Divya said and try to know her own husband and forget about what others do and thinks.

Agreed with you ketty. I really wanted Divya to find out the truth but I guess the CTs plan to drag this crap for a long time!! Recently I've not been liking Nivi's character. Her obsession with Divya has no bounds. I still see no signs of her becoming stronger. She needs to focus on herself and her husband who would move heaven and earth for her!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaegmann2010AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Hey girls, I am back. Is anyone here? Let me just check the posts and come back as I did not finish reading them.
I started reading Simran,Ashly,Ash, Shova,Zarmeeno were having a blast yesterday night. You girls are enjoying when we are not there I feel so sadConfused.
Be right back 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Hey ash how are you was missing you jaan. Yaar how can Nivi show her responsibility towards Viren till he show his obsession or till his dark side come in front. Then first she will feel sympethetic with him then take responsibility to cure him and after that she will realize she loves him.

Alariacelestaegmann2010ashred12

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey girls, I am back. Is anyone here? Let me just check the posts and come back as I did not finish reading them.
I started reading Simran,Ashly,Ash, Shova,Zarmeeno were having a blast yesterday night. You girls are enjoying when we are not there I feel so sadConfused.
Be right back 
Millie welcome back jaani I was missing you no one is chatting there today Yaar everyone on dreamland of Monday dream sequence and dance number. I think it will go till tuesday. I don't know what will happen after KC

Alariamilee1014celestaegmann2010

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hey ash how are you was missing you jaan. Yaar how can Nivi show her responsibility towards Viren till he show his obsession or till his dark side come in front. Then first she will feel sympethetic with him then take responsibility to cure him and after that she will realize she loves him.
Hi Rach Hug
I honestly wanted Nivi to fall for Viren without him crossing over to the dark side first!!! I don't want her to fall for him out of pity but I guess these CT's have something else on this mind. As of right now, CC is haunting my thoughts!! I'm dreading Monday now...what is that evil witch up to this time!!! And also I'm curious as to what will trigger Viren's obsession....I wonder if it will be Nivi's constant refusal or something that would threaten  him of loosing Nivi!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010celestaegmann2010AnamikaSJainashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Anamika most of time Viren is at home stalking after Nividita so how can she pack lunch for Viren and today he rushed like everyone gonna force him to eat everything.

Alariacelestaegmann2010AnamikaSJain

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Okay I know what I'm about to say will sound nuts but does anyone else on here thinks Viren dislikes Divya??? I've watched all their interactions and even though on the surface it appears cute, I get the vibe that Viren finds Divya irritating!!! I just rewatched the scene after the fire when CC informs Nivi that Divya is in the kitchen working despite her burnt hand. Viren's expression at CC's words are unsettling!!!

Edited by Ashly19 - 17 December 2010 at 8:17pm

mygod2010celestaegmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Hi Rach Hug
I honestly wanted Nivi to fall for Viren without him crossing over to the dark side first!!! I don't want her to fall for him out of pity but I guess these CT's have something else on this mind. As of right now, CC is haunting my thoughts!! I'm dreading Monday now...what is that evil witch up to this time!!! And also I'm curious as to what will trigger Viren's obsession....I wonder if it will be Nivi's constant refusal or something that would threaten  him of loosing Nivi!!

Hey Ashi welcome to the club. i am dreading monday too. Because i just can't figure out what CC up to this time. And i definitely don't want Nivi to fall for Viren out of pity.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariacelestaeDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index