India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 86)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
True Ketty actually we should not predict anything whatever we predict is always wrong CT's really have a big storyline ahead I really hope they don't worsen the matter. Moreover dadaji hasn't been shown for 2 episodes. Moreover revealation about Viren been psychotic will be shown in coming few days may be next week. I don't know what drastic game they will show next week.

Actually jaan I am not worried about CC she will play minni games only she can't plan bigger games. I am worried about the Viren I don't know what he is gonna do which will reveal his darkside or his pyschotic nature.  

Edited by sharma.nat - 17 December 2010 at 6:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariagmann2010AnamikaSJain

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
I will really like Nivi to be straight forward with Viren regarding pendant. Just tell him that she has one from Sid exactly like that and it doesn't mean anything anymore but she won't be wearing same one again. That way at least she can be clear on Viren's side.

And about sherwani whatever CC is thinking should just backfire on her, somehow both brothers gets to wear what was originally chosen by CC. Logically I just can't think any explanation of her wanting to exchange sherwanis. Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRencelestaeAnamikaSJain

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

True Ketty actually we should not predict anything whatever we predict is always wrong CT's really have a big storyline ahead I really hope they don't worsen the matter. Moreover dadaji hasn't been shown for 2 episodes. Moreover revealation about Viren been psychotic will be shown in coming few days may be next week. I don't know what drastic game they will show next week.  

You know during wedding, there were one after other good episode and after that all went downhill, I think this is what going to happen. We had a week full of good episodes and couple of more next week, then again agony. Ouch I wish they show dadaji regularly to keep CC in check. There are so many angles to cover all ready why there are keep adding more, I just don't get it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariacelestaeDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I will really like Nivi to be straight forward with Viren regarding pendant. Just tell him that she has one from Sid exactly like that and it doesn't mean anything anymore but she won't be wearing same one again. That way at least she can be clear on Viren's side.

And about sherwani whatever CC is thinking should just backfire on her, somehow both brothers gets to wear what was originally chosen by CC. Logically I just can't think any explanation of her wanting to exchange sherwanis. Angry
But jaan Sid is not home yet and what Viren is gonna wear is also not shown yet maybe they are keeping as suspense to show on monday. I think she is doing the thing because as DD said to Nivi that she doesn't eye other's clothes. May be she will tell DD see Nivi changed the boxes as she liked the pink sherwani for Viren or may be she go to exchange the sherwani with Sid and Divya will see them together and again get jealous.

Vase jaan I think pink sherwani will look nice on Viren as Nivi is wearing pinkish saree to it will actually complement both

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRencelestaegmann2010AnamikaSJainanjubala

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

But jaan Sid is not home yet and what Viren is gonna wear is also not shown yet maybe they are keeping as suspense to show on monday. I think she is doing the thing because as DD said to Nivi that she doesn't eye other's clothes. May be she will tell DD see Nivi changed the boxes as she liked the pink sherwani for Viren or may be she go to exchange the sherwani with Sid and Divya will see them together and again get jealous.

Vase jaan I think pink sherwani will look nice on Viren as Nivi is wearing pinkish saree to it will actually complement both

Whatever CC is thinking is with respect to rift track only.But only guessing is how and whom it will affect other than Nivi. And I also like pink one better, so far they always coordinated in their outfit, so why not this time. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Vase girls did you notice one VD, D and Sid colors were matching. D was wearing dark purple, V light purple and Sid trouser and half jacket was kinda matching both lighter tinge of purple.

Viren jacket and Nivi blouse were matching and Viren T-shirt is green and Nivi saree is blue and really nearing the green of Viren's shirt. CC saree was different but YD saree was kinda going with them as she wore green saree with brown blouse.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariacelestaegmann2010AnamikaSJain

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Have anyone wondered what Viren eats for Lunch? We see Divya almost every day packing lunch for Siddharth and seeing him off to Office but we have not seen Nivedita doing it any time.

Alariasimran728milee1014celestaegmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Have anyone wondered what Viren eats for Lunch? We see Divya almost every day packing lunch for Siddharth and seeing him off to Office but we have not seen Nivedita doing it any time.

Well Anamika I was wondering the same thing today. Nivi was giving lecture about her being sood bahu and her limitation and all yesterday, also she said she is doing this vrat to fulfill her duty as wife. Doesn't wife's duty involve taking care of your husband?

Anyways how many of you think that Nivi made a mistake by keeping mum about her sisters allegations today. I was feeling sorry for her but same time I am angry at her too. Goodness without limit is harmful and she has to stop at one point. Now because of her overly protective nature about Divya and DivSid relationship, her own sister thinks that she married to Viren to get close to Sid. Now this is a height of it. At least from now on wards she has to think about what Divya said and try to know her own husband and forget about what others do and thinks.

Alariasimran728milee1014celestaeAnamikaSJainanjubala

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index