India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 85)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Girls I was reading all your posts but husband is home early need to check upon him so be back and talk to you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

It is tradition in our house to gift something during KC after viewing chand papa everytime give to mumma. I don't know how it goes anywhere else

I think she will not gift it to anyone maybe now she will show this to Sid so that he think Nivi did all this thing so that he will marry DD and make his life hell as she wanted to avenge Keshav insult so instead of triggering obsession in Viren the obsessive nature come in Sid and he try to tsave Viren from Nivi's revenge by sending her to madhouse by hook or crookLOL.

On serious note Obsessiveness is not triggered it is present in the person itself and I read somewhere that passionate lover manytime react in similar ways as psycotic lovers and could be mistaken as Pychotic lovers and Kinshuk also said he is passionate lover so may be he will not be pyschotic but viewers or his family will think he is pyschotic. Just a assumption.

Thanks Rach. We don't observe KC so I know about it as much as I have seen in movies. 

Loved your revenge idea. Who knew Nivi is capable of plotting revenge? But seriously, I don't want Sid to start thinking that Nivi still harbors any feeling when he sees that pendant.

This is really going to be interesting, Viren might get angry as Nivi refuse to take his gift as it is same as Sid's.

And if she accept and wears it, Sid might get wrong idea. Oh god this CC is making me crazy.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaShayafancelestaeFaizuuNivRenashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Need some input from anyone who knows about KC. Do husbands gift anything on occasion to wife and if they do when it will be? After looking at chand?

I am just wondering about this as Viren has asked for Radha-Krishna pendant and I am not sure when he is going to start looking for it.

Sorry jaanu, no clue and mom is not around or i would ask her. But did Viren ask for it or did he ask his mom to choose something for nivi and he has not yet seen it is the RK locket?

Maybe Anju can tell us. Anju, jaanu where are you?Embarrassed

Actually jeweler said that Viren has asked for it and Sid also asked for one couple of months ago. And Nivi was wearing that one on wedding day the one which Sid gave her.

Na na janu the jeweller starts talking about the pendant by saying. Its a very beautiful 1 only 2 of its kind. The first one too was bought by this family so let the second one too come into the family. The CC asks who bought the first one. The jweller did not mention about Viren asking for the pendent.. Viren had asked CC to buy sumthing for Nivi and he left...

Milee a really beautiful analysis

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaegmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Need some input from anyone who knows about KC. Do husbands gift anything on occasion to wife and if they do when it will be? After looking at chand?

I am just wondering about this as Viren has asked for Radha-Krishna pendant and I am not sure when he is going to start looking for it.

Sorry jaanu, no clue and mom is not around or i would ask her. But did Viren ask for it or did he ask his mom to choose something for nivi and he has not yet seen it is the RK locket?

Maybe Anju can tell us. Anju, jaanu where are you?Embarrassed

Actually jeweler said that Viren has asked for it and Sid also asked for one couple of months ago. And Nivi was wearing that one on wedding day the one which Sid gave her.

Na na janu the jeweller starts talking about the pendant by saying. Its a very beautiful 1 only 2 of its kind. The first one too was bought by this family so let the second one too come into the family. The CC asks who bought the first one. The jweller did not mention about Viren asking for the pendent.. Viren had asked CC to buy sumthing for Nivi and he left...

Milee a really beautiful analysis

Thanks Sneha for clarifying. I read it wrong then. I FF that scene didn't wanted to see CC's face. LOL Ok, I will watch it again. In that case CC will buy it for Nivi and it will create confusion for Sid. I know Nivi was wearing it on wedding day but not sure if Viren had seen it. And even if he saw that pendant on Nivi he doesn't have any idea that it came from Sid. This pedant is two sided sword for Nivi, she is definitely going to get hurt by it. Cry

milee1014celestaeShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Ya Ketty agree with you that pendent is defo 2 sided sword for Nivi. I don't what CC wants to do. True if Nivi wears it it will be a problem. I think this pendent will initiate the obsessive behaviour of Viren.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaShayafangmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
I created so many scenarios as to y CC would have exchanged the sherwani's but all are falling flat. REally cant understand as to y  CT's have to leave us scratching our brains on every friday...

And i dont think viren saw that pendant on Nivi's neck. Since the scene was shown between Sid-Nivi...

Edited by NivRenFan - 17 December 2010 at 5:32pm

asyadadaFaizuuNivRengmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

I created so many scenarios as to y CC would have exchanged the sherwani's but all are falling flat. REally cant understand as to y  CT's have to leave us scratching our brains on every friday...

And i dont think viren saw that pendant on Nivi's neck. Since the scene was shown between Sid-Nivi...

Cliffhangers. Pure Cliffhangers. AUR HAMESHA, HAMARI SOCH KE KHILAAF SAB KUCH HOTA HAIN!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaegmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

You don't have any idea how much that thing is driving me crazy. *pulling my hair* . Pendant and sherwani both is making me edgy.  CC haven't spoke much since Dadaji's threat. All the anger building inside her is scary. She must be feeling quite constipated, as I think she can't digest until she yell at Nivi. LOL And now we have to wait 2 days to find out what is that.

Whatever story we will come up with, CT will show something totally unexpected.

asyadadasimran728FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index