India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 82)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

WOW Ashvee what an analysis I was roll of laughter while reading it it's really beautiful you are crazy and made us crazy as well for our cutie sweetie Viren.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaeaashvee.rahejaShayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Millee Hugjaanu, I was out almost all day today but I did read your analysis while I wasn't logged in. so I could not press the like button but I have to tell you how much I loved it Millee. Beautiful analysis and I enjoyed and agreed with each and every word. Thanks so much jaanuEmbarrassed

milee1014Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Rachu jaanuHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug for that awesome comment....love you jaanuEmbarrassed

But you know what, I loved your story more jaanu, that totally rocked my dayROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

milee1014Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

blue_rose2013 Senior Member
blue_rose2013
blue_rose2013

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
I can't wait for the Monday episode where Divya and Sidarth and Viren and Nivi will do their dance and I also can't wait for Niviren dream sequence, its going to be so romanticDay Dreaming

milee1014Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Every1's waiting so impatiently for the dream sequence and the dances. It better be worth all our wait......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCFaizuuNivRenmilee1014ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Rachu jaanuHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug for that awesome comment....love you jaanuEmbarrassed

But you know what, I loved your story more jaanu, that totally rocked my dayROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Ashvee I loved your continuation of the story more it is so wonderful I love youROFLROFLROFL. You are the rockstar

Ketty learn something from Ashvee how to answer the question. You always give actual facts without twisting your tongue

NivRenfan  thanks for liking sweetie but answer the question too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.raheja

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Need some input from anyone who knows about KC. Do husbands gift anything on occasion to wife and if they do when it will be? After looking at chand?

I am just wondering about this as Viren has asked for Radha-Krishna pendant and I am not sure when he is going to start looking for it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
)
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Awwww, Ketty, Ketty, my Ketty jaanu, you are too sweet to moiHugHugHugLove youEmbarrassed Thanks so much jaan, you don;t know how much your lovely words mean to meEmbarrassed

DD is unbelievable, is she not? I'd like to try sectumsempra on her, as much as it is restricted/forbidden.Angry

And what's with the switching of sherwanis? What are the different things that can happen?

Aashvee hun you deserve it. I am still laughing. Crucio, Crucio, that was marvelous. ROFL
 I am scratching my head since morning about what the hell with switching sherwani. I just don't think of anything that will create a huge dhamaka that CC is hoping for. I want to use legilimency on CC so badly. I wish I knew how to do it. LOL

Thanks again Jaanu, you are awesomeEmbarrassed

lets come up with wacky ideas then?

(1) What does CC want? Position, Power, Money
(2) What was CC's last challenge? That she will isolate nivi from dadaji's blessings...by taking dadaji out of the picture????Angry
(3) What was CCs last chaal? To create a rift between sisters.

Now how does sherwani changing affect (1) (2) and (3)

And is there any (4) to account for?

Two possibilities:
1. Sherwanis are unchanged (At least once her chaal should become nullified. Some justice in the world and all thatLOL)
2. Sherwanis get changed

I'm going with rift track being Cc's motive.

If Sherwani's get changed, who will find out first?
1. DD
2. Nivi

What happens if DD finds out?
OR what does CC want DD to think?

And is it CC who has told DD something that has changed her mind SO drastically, I mean she actually came out and as good as told Nivi that you covet my husband.

What will happen when Nivi finds out?

What if Viren does not like the colour pink? Or what if the colour pink triggers something in his mind. Some kind of obsession thing. What if pink sets off some thing in his mind and he goes beserk?

because if we think logically, if Viren opens that box and there is a pink sherwani. Nivi will say, "oh! but this one was chosen by your mom for S. She got you a cream sherwani." And Viren will say, "okay, get me the cream one then. maybe the boxes got mixed."

And nivi will go to DD-S room and DD will be having the cream sherwani in her hands.

Nivi will enter, Viren will follow and viren will say, arre, siddharth, our sherwanis have got exchanged, this pink one is yours and the cream one is mine.

And Siddharth will say, sorry viren, i tried to wear the cream one and it got torn....because it was not my size, it was one size smaller. Sorry viren.

Viren will say, no problem. I will wear this only.

And that is why Viren was romancing nivi in his day clothes and not his sherwaniROFLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaeNivRenDeewaniShayafananjubalaashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index