Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 81)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey Aashvee, your post is hilarious. I can't stop laughing. I was waiting for your analysis. It is like a comic take on every episode. I was getting pissed at Divya and CC today and was thinking about you to give your take on those two. I loved every expression and adjective you used for them. ROFL

Thanks sweetie for making me laugh. Hug

Awwww, Ketty, Ketty, my Ketty jaanu, you are too sweet to moiHugHugHugLove youEmbarrassed Thanks so much jaan, you don;t know how much your lovely words mean to meEmbarrassed

DD is unbelievable, is she not? I'd like to try sectumsempra on her, as much as it is restricted/forbidden.Angry

And what's with the switching of sherwanis? What are the different things that can happen?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaeShayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
RAchu u too LOLLOL Loved it.... Neha ka singer banne ka sapna bhi poora ho jayega ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Rach loved your story. I think if Viren puts his mind to something he is not going to fail so I think he will be able to take Nivi to delhi, but in this whole process he is going to fall head over heels in love with her. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Aashvee you are crazy girl... Love u loads for such an amazing fun filled analysis. Made my day LOL

hey there, Hug Awwww, thanks, that's so sweetEmbarrassed And what may I call youEmbarrassed

Though i am a die hard NivRen fan and would love to be called thatEmbarrassed, name is Sneha .....

Hey Sneha, lovely to meet you,Hug I shall, in accordance with your wishes, continue to call you Nivrenfan, even though you have such a lovely nameEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey Aashvee, your post is hilarious. I can't stop laughing. I was waiting for your analysis. It is like a comic take on every episode. I was getting pissed at Divya and CC today and was thinking about you to give your take on those two. I loved every expression and adjective you used for them. ROFL

Thanks sweetie for making me laugh. Hug

Awwww, Ketty, Ketty, my Ketty jaanu, you are too sweet to moiHugHugHugLove youEmbarrassed Thanks so much jaan, you don;t know how much your lovely words mean to meEmbarrassed

DD is unbelievable, is she not? I'd like to try sectumsempra on her, as much as it is restricted/forbidden.Angry

And what's with the switching of sherwanis? What are the different things that can happen?

I guess CC has suddenly turned nice and have given wrong sherwani's so that the better half's help the guys in putting them on LOLLOL

Like Divya helped Sid, she wants Nivi also to get a chance. ha ha ha

aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Aashvee you are crazy girl... Love u loads for such an amazing fun filled analysis. Made my day LOL

hey there, Hug Awwww, thanks, that's so sweetEmbarrassed And what may I call youEmbarrassed

Though i am a die hard NivRen fan and would love to be called thatEmbarrassed, name is Sneha .....

Hey Sneha, lovely to meet you,Hug I shall, in accordance with your wishes, continue to call you Nivrenfan, even though you have such a lovely nameEmbarrassed

Thanks hun !!!!!!Embarrassed

aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Anju,Hug just read your analysis. You have written it out so beautifully, I love the way you analyse the scenes so beautifully. I loved it anju. Thanks so much for a wonderful analysis.Embarrassed

Thanks jaan... Was waiting for your analysis which is full of humor and it really calms me down.. I love it.. 

Awww, Anju, how sweetEmbarrassed My analysis is always jumbled and sillyLOL But thanks so much for liking it. That's so sweet of you jaanEmbarrassed What really calms me down is your analysis. I love how meaningful your analysis is. And you write so well.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafangmann2010anjubala

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Aashvee hun you deserve it. I am still laughing. Crucio, Crucio, that was marvelous. ROFL
 I am scratching my head since morning about what the hell with switching sherwani. I just don't think of anything that will create a huge dhamaka that CC is hoping for. I want to use legilimency on CC so badly. I wish I knew how to do it. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaeaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index