India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 80)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Ok girls as I am seeing all you girls in a NivRen dream I have come up with a story

Viren is a left by his family in delhi all alone and he becomes writer who writes love storiesLOL and work as flute player and male lead singer in a band and that band badly requires a female lead singer. He came back to Shimla in hunt of female singer. He met Nivi saves her from goons and then met her at Mandir listened her bhajan and was very happy that he got a lead female singer for his band. He asked her father that he wants to take Nivi to Delhi so that she will become a lead female singer but he refused as how can sood make her daughter singer but our hero Viren was determined he will take her to delhi no matter what so started stalking her everywhere so that he could help her then she will fall in love with him and he will take her to delhi. Then he came to know he is their family enemy daughter he was so angry how come they shatter his dream like this. In night he realises no she can't be the girl who hurt his family again made a decision and start following her. He even took her audition to be sure that she will fit in his band. He finally after lots of hurdled managed to marry her against his own family and was thinking wow now as my family is not accepting her and they throw us out so I will take her in my band and our mission will be complete. Then Nivi throwed her bomb that she wants to live in his house and make everyone happy Viren was angry listening to this as he doesn't want to stay with his family but take her to delhi with him but they came home and angry Viren left from house to delhi and his band members were questioned him about the lead female singer and he told them she want to live with his family. One of member gave him the idea woo your wife and make her fall in love with you and then whatever you will say she will do.

He came back with a new ideas. As I told you earlier he used to write love stories so he started reading one of his on love stories to get idea how to woo your wife. He loved the story of psychotic lover and thought wow what idea he will make her fall with him and at the same time will make family members against her so that we can peacefully go to delhi and I will get my lead singer. He started flirting with her and following her everywhere so that she can fall in love with him and at the same time he was doing other activities like fire accident, kurta incident so that family members think that she is insane and throw her out and then as a loving husband he will also leave the house and they will go back to delhi. His dream got successful when Nivi dadi got heartattack and YD throw her out but to his dismay BS spoke up and called them back. He again have to come back and live in their house. Now he is again trying to woo her and scare her.

So guys this is the story so far what do you think
Will Nivi fall in love with him or ends up in mad house?
Will he be able to take her to Delhi as female lead singer or have to stay in delhi due to her  stubborness to stay in his house?
Will his faking will help him or he end up becoming psychotic while faking it

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemilee1014celestaetamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Rachna, why are you crying?? It is you who is ignoring me....I should cry. I have asked you couple of times how you are and whether you read my thoughts as I did not see any comments about it. And in my thoughts I wrote that I disagree with you and gave my reasons but no reaction from you... Now I am crying.....
Hey anju how are you sweetie. I read your analysis and I must say its beautiful. Jaan I think I am thinking too much about the article and analysing too much whic I shouldn't do. I completely agree with you loved it very much

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Anju,Hug just read your analysis. You have written it out so beautifully, I love the way you analyse the scenes so beautifully. I loved it anju. Thanks so much for a wonderful analysis.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Aashvee you are crazy girl... Love u loads for such an amazing fun filled analysis. Made my day LOL

milee1014aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Ok girls as I am seeing all you girls in a NivRen dream I have come up with a story

Viren is a left by his family in delhi all alone and he becomes writer who writes love storiesLOL and work as flute player and male lead singer in a band and that band badly requires a female lead singer. He came back to Shimla in hunt of female singer. He met Nivi saves her from goons and then met her at Mandir listened her bhajan and was very happy that he got a lead female singer for his band. He asked her father that he wants to take Nivi to Delhi so that she will become a lead female singer but he refused as how can sood make her daughter singer but our hero Viren was determined he will take her to delhi no matter what so started stalking her everywhere so that he could help her then she will fall in love with him and he will take her to delhi. Then he came to know he is their family enemy daughter he was so angry how come they shatter his dream like this. In night he realises no she can't be the girl who hurt his family again made a decision and start following her. He even took her audition to be sure that she will fit in his band. He finally after lots of hurdled managed to marry her against his own family and was thinking wow now as my family is not accepting her and they throw us out so I will take her in my band and our mission will be complete. Then Nivi throwed her bomb that she wants to live in his house and make everyone happy Viren was angry listening to this as he doesn't want to stay with his family but take her to delhi with him but they came home and angry Viren left from house to delhi and his band members were questioned him about the lead female singer and he told them she want to live with his family. One of member gave him the idea woo your wife and make her fall in love with you and then whatever you will say she will do.

He came back with a new ideas. As I told you earlier he used to write love stories so he started reading one of his on love stories to get idea how to woo your wife. He loved the story of psychotic lover and thought wow what idea he will make her fall with him and at the same time will make family members against her so that we can peacefully go to delhi and I will get my lead singer. He started flirting with her and following her everywhere so that she can fall in love with him and at the same time he was doing other activities like fire accident, kurta incident so that family members think that she is insane and throw her out and then as a loving husband he will also leave the house and they will go back to delhi. His dream got successful when Nivi dadi got heartattack and YD throw her out but to his dismay BS spoke up and called them back. He again have to come back and live in their house. Now he is again trying to woo her and scare her.

So guys this is the story so far what do you think
Will Nivi fall in love with him or ends up in mad house?
Will he be able to take her to Delhi as female lead singer or have to stay in delhi due to her  stubborness to stay in his house?
Will his faking will help him or he end up becoming psychotic while faking it

rachu, jaanu, your are priceless....ROFLROFLROFL I loved it. First he might become psychotic, then Nivi will become obsessed by him and then they both will go to pagalkhana and they will get cured and then they will join back the band.LOL

Or Nivi will start falling in love with him. But then one complication will arise. nandu. nandu, in the meantime has heard viren playing the flute all the time. So, he has fallen madly in love with viren. And he keeps following viren everywhere. Slowly Nivi gets suspicious of Nandu and Viren. And she becomes obsessive lover of Viren. So, Viren is stalking Nivi, Nandu is stalking Viren and Nivi is stalking Viren. At the same time.

In the meantime DD who is married to S has started getting obsessed about a flower pot that is lying too close to S's bedside table. She wants to destroy the flower pot. But everytime she tries to destroy the pot, like once she threw it away, once she broke it but every time she throws away the pot, a new one comes in its place. So, DD has gotten very psychotic about the flower pot. She feels that the flower pot is coming between her and S. So she asks nandu to take the flower pot away. nandu comes into the room to take the flower pot and he sees S sleeping innocently. Immediately, he falls in mad love with S.

Nivi is relieved that nandu is not after viren any more but it is too late. YD and CC have gotten a doctor to certify her as insane. And she is put in pagalkhana. Viren is very happy. he takes her out of pagalkhana and he takes her to delhi to the band.

And there is new obsessive psychotic love story in sood house between dd, S, nandu and the flower potLOL

milee1014celestaegmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Aashvee you are crazy girl... Love u loads for such an amazing fun filled analysis. Made my day LOL

hey there, Hug Awwww, thanks, that's so sweetEmbarrassed And what may I call youEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by NivRenFan

hey there, Hug Awwww, thanks, that's so sweetEmbarrassed And what may I call youEmbarrassed

Though i am a die hard NivRen fan and would love to be called thatEmbarrassed, name is Sneha .....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Anju,Hug just read your analysis. You have written it out so beautifully, I love the way you analyse the scenes so beautifully. I loved it anju. Thanks so much for a wonderful analysis.Embarrassed

Thanks jaan... Was waiting for your analysis which is full of humor and it really calms me down.. I love it.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index