India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 8)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Nahi zarmeen now don't analyze anything as everytime we say something and everytime we get biggest shocker. Till now they have shown positive side of Viren and now they will show Negative side of him.
I think he left Nivi to check his importance in her life  he wanted her to miss him, need him but never thought that his mother would throw her out. He never wants to hurt Nivi but to get her attention he will unintentionally hurt her hard.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83milee1014zarmeenoxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

@sharma.nat.... i'm sure he wont hurt nivi...n i'm very sure he's not d stalker...also i think wen he said abt hurting back, he was thinking of his family, esp. his parents....
can i know ur name?...i'm ashly...

its already a madhouse with CC's backfiring plans....well, most of them....
HEY Ashly I am rachna, rach or rachu. Learn one thing from CCBM never be sure of anything. Secondly if you really want him not to hurt her say he will hurt her. Because everytime you predict something and it go exact opposite. Sometime back I replied in some thread how can he be protector and destructor more Is he insane. Now the story will be about him and Nivi and no JAAL, YD etc will be involved in negative way.
As he will be negative and positive for her. he will first create problems and then solve for her. Then how Nivi is going to cure him with love and affection.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83milee1014celestaezarmeenoxaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
hi rach...i know dey gives d opposite but still....but i wonder if nivi 'll be able to bear it...coz evenif she saw 2 cases b4, viren is d extreme case....is dis y he said d time dialogue??? dat he knows his state n wants her to fall 4 him b4 she knows it so dat she wont be scared away....????
also yday's "ur hatred made my love stronger" dialogue is haunting me..does dat mean his family's hatred 4 nivi 'll bring out his hidden self????
 Confused
imagining CC's reaction wen she knows abt her son's state...she still dont know d extent...
i wish viren catches d mystery person soon so we'll get some peace....after reading d article, i cant wait to see wat he 'll do to dat person....

Edited by ashred12 - 15 December 2010 at 5:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Nivi will have be really mature and sensitive towards Viren when his obsessiveness is revealed before her. Poor girl just what she needs one more obsessed person with suicidal tendencies.

Alariashana_83vids08zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hi rach...i know dey gives d opposite but still....but i wonder if nivi 'll be able to bear it...coz evenif she saw 2 cases b4, viren is d extreme case....is dis y he said d time dialogue??? dat he knows his state n wants her to fall 4 him b4 she knows it so dat she wont be scared away....????
also yday's "ur hatred made my love stronger" dialogue is haunting me..does dat mean his family's hatred 4 nivi 'll bring out his hidden self????

imagining CC's reaction wen she knows abt her son's state...she still dont know d extent...
i wish viren catches d mystery person soon so we'll get some peace....after reading d article, i cant wait to see wat he 'll do to dat person....
True they have shown 2 cases earlier. Sid and Divya (They are good but can't go to extremes to make other happy and determined but can't hurt their own loved ones)

Viren and Nivi have these qualities in extreme (They are too good can go to any extreme to make their loved ones happy can give life too but when obsessed or determined then can even hurt their loved ones). I will say this for Nivi too as she also went to extreme to hurt Sid, Dadi and Keshave even though wanted their happiness and laid her life in process but did hurt them. Viren hurt his family and Nivi for her happiness only Viren is more dangerous in this case.

Edited by sharma.nat - 15 December 2010 at 5:59am

Alariashana_83celestaezarmeeno

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

No I think everything Viren is doing to get her attention. I think he is very intelligent and normal otherwise but obsessive in love:
1. Disappearance: To show his importance in her life
2. Saree-fire incedent: were done against Divya out of jealousy as she got what Nivi should have and planned carefully (actually he was jealous and put fire for Divya knowing that she will go to lit deepak and moreover he was so scared when YD asked her to lit the diya).
3. Room ranshaked even the gift to see whether it has any effect on Nivi.
4. Scaring and stalking her so that she can come running to him (That's why he was never present at those places)
5. Jealousy
He is only phsycotic in the house to those things to check reaction on Nivi. That's why I am saying he is going tobe dangerous for Nivi. Halaki JAAL got right answer in form of mad son who is against them due to their dushman ki beti. Now I am really doubtful was the idea of Nivi marrying Viren was good or worst step of her life. I don't understand why Nivi always have to bear with all that.
Everything we see standing for truth was actually standing for love whether wrong or right. I think he has a past may be girl left him heartbroken and he tried to commit suicide. He told her jitna dard usne tumhe diya hai utna dard tum bhi usse do aur use bhoolne na do.
He gave pain to that girl and now he was using Nivi to give pain to Sid as he too gave pain to Viren by snatching dadaji so taking revenge for both Nivi and Viren. Oh I am all scared now. Now it feels like he hates Sid too and will try to harm him as well.

Hi Rach!!! Haven't communicated with you in a long time ! HugHugHug
After reading your reasons, I too, am convinced that the MP just could be Viren himself!  He may be a phycotic/ obsessed lover for Nivi but I don't think he would ever hurt Nivi. He loves her way too much. Remember he told NT dadi that he has never fallen in love before and Nivi was his first love so I don't think he had any other girl in his life.

shana_83celestaezarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
I can safely say two things :

1. Viren may teach others a lesson who wants to harm Nivi, but he will never physically harm anyone, because we can't forget that he is a good person at heart, or he would have not saved Nivi's life, because at that point of time she was a stranger to him.

2. Once Nivi finds out about Viren's past and about his obsessive love, I'm sure she will not be scared of him, and will try and understand him and get rid of his insecurities, fears and shower him with lots of attention and care.

I'm curious about one thing though, who will reveal Viren's past to Nivi ?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Alariashana_83milee1014celestaezarmeenogmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Hey ashi omg I am so happy to see you hereHug. I know he can't hurt her and agree that he doesn't have any past but he did try to commit suicide for whatever reason. But the things are looking like this as he can go to any extent for her happiness then he can go to any extent to get her love too. I am little doubtful because of Fire scene but rest I more or less things he is very capable of doing. I think his loneliness, deprived for love from childhood, daadi showing him at lower status make him this vulnerable. He never wanted anything for him but yes he wanted everything for Nivi. Like previously too when they didn't got blessing from dadi, when they were scolding him and asking him to leave the house he was not feeling bad for him but for Nivi as after every insult he just looked at her as she will be hurt by their behaviour.

Alariashana_83celestaegmann2010zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index