Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 78)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Sab ki halat bohut karab hai,
Sorry guys see I am so lost in NivRen that I forgot to say Missed you all.
Anju, How are you doing. Still need to read the posts and watch the show. Just watch all the segments and I am lost. I just want to watch the segments till monday.
I think the part where viren kisses Nivi's finger and holds her is all dream sequence. The rest all is real and Bole chudiyan will be real too I think.
Anju you are right "yeh jodi kamal ki hai" is the best segment.Embarrassed
When will monday come? I am so hyper today definitely my husband will say did something happen in your show. He reads me just like Viren reads Nivi.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejaShayafancelestaegmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi Milee, we missed you.

I guess the dream sequence will be shown on Tuesday with the changed sherwanis. This KC is to be shown in couple of episodes..So Monday it will start and will end on Tuesday and I think precap of Tuesday will show something dhamakedaar 

I am dreading that dhamaka only. So while you guys are enjoying Nivren, I am worried sick about what's going on in CC's mind. My silly little mind doesn't seem to by pass that. Unhappy  I just hope this is all regarding rift track only, nothing to do with Viren. Divya should get her sense back soon otherwise to get Sid's love she will lose respect of BS, Sid, and NT dadi. And not to mention her sister's support. And on top of that Viren's wrath will be on her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejaShayafancelestaezarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Girls beautiful analysis from everyone. ClapClap

Its true every 1 is day dreaming nowadays especially today after seeing the segments on all the 3 channels LOL

I have gone as far as choreographing the dance sequence in my day dream and to be honest even i expected /wished Nivi to wear sumthing  light pink for the 4 sum dance number and now that the kurti is exchanged i am hoping it cums true coz they wear matching colours na LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

NO ONE WANTS TO TALK WITH ME
Why are you crying loads and loads, I am just hyper, need to read all other posts and watch the show too. I was watching the segments and needed to come here and vent my feelings. Be back and talk to you. Please don't cry dear.*HUGS*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Hey Rach why are you crying sweetie. You should be happy today. This is a first friday after the wedding that we are waiting happily for Monday. Otherwise from last couple of week we were expecting separation. Let's enjoy while it last. Big smile

Alariaaashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey Rach why are you crying sweetie. You should be happy today. This is a first friday after the wedding that we are waiting happily for Monday. Otherwise from last couple of week we were expecting separation. Let's enjoy while it last. Big smile
I Know jaanu that's why I am so happy we want to see KC dance sequence but I have a question why can't for one day only they show Nivi completely happy without CC or DD or anyone hurting her. I mean is this required that somebody has to be kabab mein haddi in her happiness.

You didn't answered my question sweetu.

Alariaaashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeenogmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Rachna, why are you crying?? It is you who is ignoring me....I should cry. I have asked you couple of times how you are and whether you read my thoughts as I did not see any comments about it. And in my thoughts I wrote that I disagree with you and gave my reasons but no reaction from you... Now I am crying.....

Alariaaashvee.rahejaShayafancelestaegmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Did u girls check out the latest additions in the gallery section. Sabh ke snaps hai and one of them is of Neha in a bit different avatar. Must say she is a natural beauty. Love her 

Alariaaashvee.rahejasimran728celestaegmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index