Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 77)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Sorry girls I am late, a little busy with work. How are you all doing?
I have to watch the episode yet, Evil Witch did not do anything with pendant I hope. Let me watch and read all your posts and be back with my thoughts. See you all in a bit.
Milee u r back. We were missing u and ur analysis.

Yaar I was just watchin the SBS/SBB segments again the Nivren scene does not look like that they r dream sequence coz Nivi is all hesitant in those scenes. i guess the dream sequence will be once the guys come down in their sherwanis then there will be dream sequence the scenes that were shown today will be happening for real in the serial.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenmilee1014celestaegmann2010_Hira_89anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I know even I was watching SBB and SBS segment so many times I loved how NivRen are so close to each other. I just loved today's episode too. When will monday come I am waiting

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejamilee1014gmann2010_Hira_89

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by milee1014

Sorry girls I am late, a little busy with work. How are you all doing?
I have to watch the episode yet, Evil Witch did not do anything with pendant I hope. Let me watch and read all your posts and be back with my thoughts. See you all in a bit.
Milee u r back. We were missing u and ur analysis.

Yaar I was just watchin the SBS/SBB segments again the Nivren scene does not look like that they r dream sequence coz Nivi is all hesitant in those scenes. i guess the dream sequence will be once the guys come down in their sherwanis then there will be dream sequence the scenes that were shown today will be happening for real in the serial.

Zarmeen I hope those all scenes are real, but on star plus pics it says it is dream. And if dream sequence is after they come down in sherwani then, i don't have to worry much about changed sherwani either. Because if Viren is dreaming about Nivi then he won't be upset with her, right?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejazarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
U Me segment is so romantic...I am totally lost in NiVren...When will this Monday come? 

Alariaaashvee.rahejamilee1014gmann2010zarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Viren loves Nivi passionately so how can he be angry on her. He can't be angry on Nivi even if she does biggest blundersWinkLOL so this is just a small mistake.

Who according to you shows most Obsessed behaviour

1. Divya towards Sidharth
2. Sidharth towards work
3. Nivi towards Divya
4. Viren towards Nivi

My Answer: Nivi towards Divya (In Nivi-Div-Viren scene too Nivi was continuously looking at Divya but not towards Viren.)

Alariaaashvee.rahejacelestaegmann2010zarmeeno

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Hi Milee, we missed you.

I guess the dream sequence will be shown on Tuesday with the changed sherwanis. This KC is to be shown in couple of episodes..So Monday it will start and will end on Tuesday and I think precap of Tuesday will show something dhamakedaar 

Alariaaashvee.rahejamilee1014celestaegmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Oh my Gosh!!!!! I am soo hyper. Girls I watched SBS/SBB segments oh my when will this monday come. And why did they show those scenes in the segments now it will be so hard to wait for monday. Oh my my Nivi looks so beautiful just like a chaand, isiliye Viren is not able to look anywhere else.
Ab aur intezaar nahi hopayega, Monday please come fast. I think I have lost it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejacelestaegmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

NO ONE WANTS TO TALK WITH ME

celestaeaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index