NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 75)

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by MewPrincess

suprise di's i'm back!!!!!!
Welcome back our sweeet little kitty cat missed you a lot. How are you sweetu.

True ketty she should also realize Viren's love but I am not seeing it coming soon. Though I want it soon but really doubt it. The day she asked VD how can some one love other that much? this question is still haunting me.

This shows after she actually sees Viren's obsession/passion for her and see all those things she will understand intensity of his love. Till now she is taking everything as favour done by Viren and not considering it as love of Viren. She hasn't realize the love of Viren towards her. She knows he loves her but to what extent she is still unknown. She is catering some feelings for him but yet unconditional love for him is not there. I really hope it happens soon. Let see what they are going to show about the love stories.
awwwwwwww di's glad to be back love you too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Hey mehww hu r u dear ? n where were u ? missed u so much n feelingg so happy ki u r here back .welcome dear " hugsss "
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hey mehww hu r u dear ? n where were u ? missed u so much n feelingg so happy ki u r here back .welcome dear " hugsss "
DI i'm shoooo happpy to be back!!!!! *hugs tightly* and how is Kinnu Jija ji???Wink
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

DI i'm shoooo happpy to be back!!!!! *hugs tightly* and how is Kinnu Jija ji???Wink
ohhh nt 2 worry abt ur kinu-jijaji .Hu cn he b dear wid ur didi ? Don't worry Ur di is takng care of him Wink
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

suprise di's i'm back!!!!!!
Welcome back our sweeet little kitty cat missed you a lot. How are you sweetu.

True ketty she should also realize Viren's love but I am not seeing it coming soon. Though I want it soon but really doubt it. The day she asked VD how can some one love other that much? this question is still haunting me.

This shows after she actually sees Viren's obsession/passion for her and see all those things she will understand intensity of his love. Till now she is taking everything as favour done by Viren and not considering it as love of Viren. She hasn't realize the love of Viren towards her. She knows he loves her but to what extent she is still unknown. She is catering some feelings for him but yet unconditional love for him is not there. I really hope it happens soon. Let see what they are going to show about the love stories.
@ MewPrincess: Welcome little princess how r u?

@ Rach: U know what rach since the article abt Viren turning into obssessive lover I was thinking abt the same dialougue that Nivi said to VD kay koi kisi ko itna pyar kaisay kar sakta hai and I still remeber when she said that dialogue we wll said that don't worry sweetie u have the same kind of llove u just need to start appreciating it but I guess Viren's love will be 2 steps further than that.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejasimran728celestaegmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Whoever have not seen U, me aur TV segment.

http://www.upbulk.com/video.php?id=365552

It's similar to SBB/SBS but lot more Nivren.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejasimran728celestaeDilbole_ShiOmRu

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
@Monica Di glad to hear Jija ji is fine lol and i'm sure he is wiv you lol

@Zarmeeno Di:hi di i'm fine! how r u?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

lovedd Viren in 2dy's episode .lovedd hu once again he stood up for nivi infront of his bhahbhi divya n cleared it by sayng ki " wheather Nivi loves me or nt i love her n thathzz enough for me .I love her beyond all limits " ufff dis guy is again n again daily makng me fall for him . wht nt will want him as her partner yaar ? who ?

loved d nautyness of Viren in both d dinner table scenes n d scene where he waits for sid when they were abt 2 go 2 office .
In d 1st dinner table scene d way He comes n teases Nivi n Divya was so sweet .No1 would able 2 guess tht he himself also kept Fast . Atleast Nivi ate somethng before sunrise but Viren ? poor guy didn't hav anythng .God knows hu he will manage 2 kill his hunger !!! But i know he will becozz he loves Nivi so much tht he cn do anythng for her toh phir keeping fast is nothng infront of it .

Again in dis scene YSD was rude 2 Viren .God knows why she is behavng like step 2 Viren ? come on yaar Viren is also her grandson then ? can't she talk 2 him nicely for once ? hate her .

loved d way Viren was watng outside for sid (leinining on d car his fav hobby i thnk , previous epi he lined on wall n in dance he lined on Nivi lol )n d way Viren says 2 sid " sidharth Bhabhi ke saath romance khatam ho gaya ho toh chalein " hehee  .I wish Nivi would hav also come outside like divya came 2 tell him Bye . I Felt tht He was also watng for Nivi But she didn't came .

God knows whatz gong on CC mind ? whatz meaning of changing Viren n sid sherwani .BTW when She shows d pink clor naa i 2 wanted tht it should b wore by Viren only . Becozz till now Kinshuk didn't wore Pink in ccbm (He wore in Bidaai looked so dashing ).I hope ki he doesn't gets angry or jealous when Nivi will say him tht dis is for sid . n He should only wear tht pink sherwani .Waise jo bhi color ho He will alway looked hott in each n every color n he will look d same in any color in future as well .

BTW guyzz any1 noticed 1 thng ? IN SBS ,SBB n UMTV seg they showed Viren in tht dress only whch he wore while gong 2 office .rght? n all song sequences also held in tht dress only ( if i m nt wrong) then when Viren will wear did sherwani ? n would n't article said tht they gonna perform on d song "bole chudiyan" ? So cn we get dis song performance also in dis shearwani ?

lo

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejacelestaegmann2010zarmeenoParamoreanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index