India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 74)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Sauji loved your song it is mindblwong and fitting NivRen at the moment. Ketty true the people for whom she does everything always go against her and blame her only for snatching their happiness. Poor girl what could she do she always pray for their happiness be it Keshav or Divya. Irony of her fate she left her love Sid for these two people Keshav and Divya what she get in return both of them are against her today and feel she cheated them.

She already had too many problems to handle and I really don't want them to make Viren other problem for her. He should be her problem solver only like the way he was introduced. Atleast one person should be there na who can shower unconditional love on that poor soul without expecting the return or trust her fully without questioning her.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejasimran728celestaetamushigmann2010zarmeeno

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
thanks Rach,

I am already impatient for Monday epi, weekend seems so looooong,
somebody ff this weekend thingy.

Alariaaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Sauji loved your song it is mindblwong and fitting NivRen at the moment. Ketty true the people for whom she does everything always go against her and blame her only for snatching their happiness. Poor girl what could she do she always pray for their happiness be it Keshav or Divya. Irony of her fate she left her love Sid for these two people Keshav and Divya what she get in return both of them are against her today and feel she cheated them.

She already had too many problems to handle and I really don't want them to make Viren other problem for her. He should be her problem solver only like the way he was introduced. Atleast one person should be there na who can shower unconditional love on that poor soul without expecting the return or trust her fully without questioning her.

I totally agree. I just want Viren to be on her side always without asking any questions, how he is right now. But I just don't know how Nivi will get closer to him. I can see she started a little but she has to go long way and I don't want Viren to lose patience in mean while.

She is surrounded with problems, be it CC or MP and being good soul she also takes others problem on her too. Where does that leave her own life and Viren's problem. This is the main fear I have that she should realize it sooner than later, otherwise waqt nikal jayega as Viren told her.

Alariaaashvee.rahejasimran728celestaetamushizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
suprise di's i'm back!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

thanks Rach,

People wait whole week looking forward to weekend and we want to FF weekends. We are really a bunch of crazy girls. LOL

I also can't wait for Monday. Oh can't wait to see Nivren together and also can't wait to find out what CC up to. I think CC is giving me more sleepless nights than Nivren. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728tamushi

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by tamushi

thanks Rach,

People wait whole week looking forward to weekend and we want to FF weekends. We are really a bunch of crazy girls. LOL

I also can't wait for Monday. Oh can't wait to see Nivren together and also can't wait to find out what CC up to. I think CC is giving me more sleepless nights than Nivren. LOL

at bold ROFLROFL
true - as I said earlier - we are certified loonies.LOL

I know somany thing to unfold on monday, can't waitCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejasimran728zarmeenogmann2010

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
so whats uppp???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MewPrincess

suprise di's i'm back!!!!!!
Welcome back our sweeet little kitty cat missed you a lot. How are you sweetu.

True ketty she should also realize Viren's love but I am not seeing it coming soon. Though I want it soon but really doubt it. The day she asked VD how can some one love other that much? this question is still haunting me.

This shows after she actually sees Viren's obsession/passion for her and see all those things she will understand intensity of his love. Till now she is taking everything as favour done by Viren and not considering it as love of Viren. She hasn't realize the love of Viren towards her. She knows he loves her but to what extent she is still unknown. She is catering some feelings for him but yet unconditional love for him is not there. I really hope it happens soon. Let see what they are going to show about the love stories.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Alariaaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728tamushigmann2010Paramore

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index