India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 73)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I hope Suchi that Viren will come up with the idea of faking again like you said. This time Nivi will definitely fall for him. They should do something with their sleeping arrangement. How careless they are, at least now they should realize that. Ab sirf Viren ke hi Nivi ke Jaap karane se kaam nahi chalega, Nivi has to do the same, not at that extent but she has to be believable.

Thing bothering me is why CC change shewani's. What is she trying to get out of it? If Viren gets jealous or upset it will be really bad for her, she doesn't even have clue right now. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010prajeeAlariaShayafancelestaezarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I don't what CC is planning to ketty. In obsession of making Nivi's life hell she is going to make her own son's life hell. But what I should say like she anyway cared about it but still I wish she could understand it.

Anyway I forgot to mention the segment was beautiful and Viren was like perfect patnivrata pati was doing pooja with his patni. He too saw the chand and then his chandni face through channi. I loved that segment and Nivi was shy with him. I hope they maintain their love story.

I don't mind Viren being Vocal about his insecurities like he was today when he made clear kya farq parta hai main office aau ya na aau office to mere bina bhi chalega na. Everyone got sad even Sid and Vandana too. No one actually took it as his other light comment so I think they kinda know what exactly he feels except our CC she had same expressions and was looking at Nivi (her favorite obsession) rather than feeling pain of her son. Sid as usual like good elder brother said ok we will go together first you eat breakfast like father pacifying his 5 yr old kid who is showing stubbornness. I loved Sid there and he is genunine concern about Viren but Viren to ziddi bacha hai jab usne soch liya ki vo apna patnivrata dharam nibhate huye is vrat ko poorn shradha se Nibhayega to koi use bhala kaise diga sakta hai to usne kissi ki na sunte huye sab ko apni baaton mein laga kar wahan se chala hi gaya.

Ab Viren said their wedding was unconventional to if he had performed all rituals before marriage so he will perform all the rituals now too na.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafancelestaetamushigmann2010zarmeenoanjubalamoniluvskinshuk

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

From Nivren marrige, I so wanted to see this song on them, I wish someone make a vm on this on nivren

DHADKAN- Dil ne yeh kaha  lyrics

Viren - Dil ne yeh kaha hai dil se Mohabbat hogayi hai tumse

Dil ne yeh kaha hai dil se Mohabbat hogayi hai tumse

Meri jaan mere dilbar, mera aitbaar karlo Jitna beqaraar hoon main, khudko beqaraar karlo

Meri dhadkano ko samjho, tum bhi mujhse pyaar karlo Dil ne yeh kaha hai dil se

NIvi– Aa aa aa aa aa…

Viren– Mohabbat hogayi hai tumse –

Nivi- Aa aa aa aa aa…

Viren– Meri jaan mere dilbar, mera aitbaar karlo

Jitna beqaraar hoon main, khudko beqaraar karlo

Meri dhadkano ko samjho, tum bhi mujhse pyaar karlo

Nivi- Aa aa aa aa aa, aa aa aa aa aa –

Viren– Dil ne yeh kaha hai dil se Mohabbat hogayi hai tumse

Tum jo kehdo to chaand taron ko tod laaoonga main

In hawaaon ko, in ghataaon ko mod laaoonga main Ho,

tum jo kehdo to chaand taron ko tod laaoonga main

In hawaaon ko, in ghataaon ko mod laaoonga main

Nivi– Kaisa manzar hai meri aankhon mein, kaisa ehsaas hai

Paas darya hai door sehra hai, phir bhi kyoon pyaas hai

Viren– Kadmon mein jahan yeh rakhdoon, mujhse aankhen chaar karlo

Jitna beqaraar hoon main, khudko beqaraar karlo

Meri dhadkano ko samjho, tum bhi mujhse pyaar karlo

Nivi– Aa aa aa aa aa, aa aa aa aa aa

Viren– Dil ne yeh kaha hai dil se Mohabbat ho gayi hai tum se

(Hey, hey hey hey, aah ha haa ha ha haa Hey, hey hey hey, aah ha haaa)

Nivi– Kaise aankhen chaar karloon, kaise aitbaar karloon Apni dhadkano ko kaise, itna beqaraar karloon Kaise tujhko dil main dedoon, kaise tujhse pyaar karloon

Viren - Dil ne yeh kaha hai dil se Mohabbat hogayi hai tumse

Dil ne yeh kaha hai dil se Mohabbat hogayi hai tumse

Meri jaan mere dilbar, mera aitbaar karlo Jitna beqaraar hoon main, khudko beqaraar karlo

Meri dhadkano ko samjho, tum bhi mujhse pyaar karlo Dil ne yeh kaha hai dil se

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafancelestaegmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
HL and Divya's character are so similar. One day you like them and the next day you want to kill them. Yesterday Divya was nice, worried about her sister. I think she will stay like that as long as Nivi is always getting bad treatment from anyone, as soon as somebody favors Nivi, she gets jealous.

I liked HL today, things she did for Nivi to make NT dadi happy. But if she also sees or hears that Nivi is getting more attention from BS than she will again be her normal selfish self. Why can't both Nivi and Divya have equal rights and live peacefully. Why somebody has to have upper hand?

I liked the way Viren handled situation today with Divya with authority. I don't think see will do that mistake again. The thing is VIren is always in house (not that I mind it) and Sid is always out, but I like Sid to see this things too. I would have loved if Viren or Sid was present at the time Divya told Nivi that she doesn't eye something else's thing. Poor Nivi, not ever her own people are sparing her. She is getting it from all the sides.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafansimran728celestaetamushizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Suchi I agree with u regarding Divya but the way she asked was wrong and it was like blaming Nivi. She could have asked her  nicely also.  And the way she said in the end kay mein dosroon ki cheez pay nazar nahin rakhti jealousy was quite obvious there.

Yeah ..
I agree.. I didn't see that part actually I just analyzed that one scene. I was just trying to be optimistic : ) but yes , it is jealousy.

And that is why i think.. it is very necessary that Nivi shows attention to viren cause now that divya has seen nivi not loving viren or assuming as such, due to what she saw , she will be more possessive about sid. 

And the only way she can calm her fears to some extent is if she seens nivi "happy" with viren

I want to see nivi, showing some love towards viren even if its for drama ( and I think this might happen , viren might suggest it , he is soo crazed about her that even fake , love, he wants that)
but in this I hope nivi truly does what ever she is doing for viren's sake

Regardless.. Divya needs to find the truth and leave nivi alone ...

'

But Suchi Nivi should be showing her concern for Viren anyways and not for Divya but for Viren even if she does not love him they r friends. As far as Divya is concerned y does Nivi always has to do stuff for Divya coz Divya madam is insecure with her relation with S. Viren is also trying hard to win Nivi over without getting jealous y can't Divya do the same.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010AlariaShayafansimran728celestaegmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Hi Sauji, I liked that song. Most of dhadkan songs are perfect for Nivren. I would like Nivi to sing 'Na Na Karte Pyar' one day. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafan

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

HL and Divya's character are so similar. One day you like them and the next day you want to kill them. Yesterday Divya was nice, worried about her sister. I think she will stay like that as long as Nivi is always getting bad treatment from anyone, as soon as somebody favors Nivi, she gets jealous.

I liked HL today, things she did for Nivi to make NT dadi happy. But if she also sees or hears that Nivi is getting more attention from BS than she will again be her normal selfish self. Why can't both Nivi and Divya have equal rights and live peacefully. Why somebody has to have upper hand?

I liked the way Viren handled situation today with Divya with authority. I don't think see will do that mistake again. The thing is VIren is always in house (not that I mind it) and Sid is always out, but I like Sid to see this things too. I would have loved if Viren or Sid was present at the time Divya told Nivi that she doesn't eye something else's thing. Poor Nivi, not ever her own people are sparing her. She is getting it from all the sides.

I like the actress who portrays Hemlata, She is real good, she makes HM seem soo real, also real life too such characters are very common.As long as HM feels it won't affect her own family and their goals, she is good with all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Sauji, I liked that song. Most of dhadkan songs are perfect for Nivren. I would like Nivi to sing 'Na Na Karte Pyar' one day. Embarrassed

I know.. I love Dhadkan songs!Big smile
yeah they so perfect on them.

Yeah , it would be so much fun to see "Na Na Karte" on nivren.
I wish they have picnic/nightout sort of thing in ccbm where they play antakshariEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index