India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 72)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I am feeling very sad about nivi and her love for divya.. she must be soo hurt : (
poor her and the only person who understands her pain are NT and Viren

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010prajeeAlariasimran728tamushigmann2010_Hira_89zarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Rach i agree with u that we don't want to c over crazy Viren but I guess we will c that Viren also but I have to c what will trigger that Viren and I'm guessing it will be his own mother.

Yes Zarmeen, I think it is going to be his mom only that will trigger of the obsession in him. Maybe he will see or hear something that his mom will be doing or saying most probably to Divya. Maybe that Sid still loves Nivi or Nivi keeps more dhayan of Sid etc. Maybe with this Radha-Kishan pendant. And we know she intentionally exchanged sherwanis. Could be this can trigger it off if Nivi tries to tell Viren that this is Sid and I will go and get it exchanged with SId, something on those lines...

But I just read an article that they both will come down in their attire on KC and then they will be shaking their legs so I don't think so that the sherwani thing will trigger it. But lets c coz that's what I'm afarid of that not a single function in CCBM has ended peacefully. There is always a twist and mostly it is not a pleasant one.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010AlariaprajeeShayafansimran728tamushicelestae_Hira_89gmann2010ashred12anjubalaSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I watched the scene again with Divya Nivi and Viren..
Her questions.. have another POV

Divya knows many things about Nivi , that nivi will sacrifice her happiness for others.
She does not think about herself but only about others

and her not "sleeping besides" viren in "every manner" of the situation, has triggered her brain that,

Yes there is something going on cause nivi does something , what ever she does, its always for others and not for herself.

And like Divya said herself that, she knows nivi the best in the entire household and that is true.

So now there are two things battling in her brain
her love for Nivi

and her love for Sidharth.

She knows , her heart knows that Nivi has come to this house for someone else. It has to be the reason , and that reason is def. a sacrifice and she wants to know what that reason is. Cause no way would nivi fight with the entire world to enter into the "enemy camp" of her fathers , so much so that she went against her grand mother as well.

And now, her brain is trying to find connections as to why nivi did this...
and she did say

Now you have gotten everything, those who are close to you,

Me that "her as in divya" Vandana & Sidharth.

Now we are all looking at Sidharth's name being added in the list and thats why we are getting angry , thinking that, ok now she is jealous (that she is , cause thats divya)

but, we also should look at the fact that she included herself in the list, which shows that she knows nivi loves her to bits and craves for her
and to find out the truth, we also see that she did not give kasam of Vandana or NT, or anyone else but herself which again shows that she knows that nIvi loves her unconditionally.

=======

So again there are two POV

one is is Divya really jealous

or

another is finding out the reason behind why nivi entered out of pure concern - as its leading to her insults and so much torture that she is going through.

SO now again, I am going to give benefit of doubt to Divya.. until she openly says, that Nivi I think you are stealing my man so back off! I am going to look at it in a positive way.

Also here we have to agree.. that Divya did nto keep this emotion to herself. she confronted nivi right away! and thats divya she does not keep anything to herself.

I see a lot of hope for this character , and if painted in proper way, she will be very beautiful indeed

Edited by suchitra_1 - 17 December 2010 at 11:13am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010prajeeAlariaShayafansimran728tamushicelestaezarmeenogmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Zarmeen I know we don't want see over crazy Viren. Jaan I never wanted to see obsessive Viren too but they are showing and they will show his darkside too. Till now except suicidal threat Viren was all positive. Jaan he has lot of agressiveness it was hinted in begining when he dragged Divya to hospital, when BS brought back from hospital, when he came to know Nivi is the girl in jagrata, wedding confrontation and we will be seeing it on surface very soon. He just controling his anger in front of everyone. So I am expecting lot of that again if someone tries to harm Nivi.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010AlariaShayafansimran728celestaegmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Nivi was really sad when Viren left for office. Was it because he didn't have BF or she was upset about what he said about office? Everyone over at BT looked upset when he said that office to uske bagair chalata hi hai.

Really wish that Nivi saw his sadness.

And I agree with Anju and Zarmeen that I didn't see him jealous he was his normal self. But I have a fear that we are soon going to get heart attack. CC is surely upto something really bad, she hardly speaks from last couple of episodes.

Suchi I really like your optimism about Divya's character, and I too hope that CT revive her character soon, but I don't have any expectation from her right now. I hope Sid start to see her insecurities and help her get over it. Just like what we are hoping for Nivi to get to know Viren's insecurities and help him through it.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010prajeeAlariaShayafansimran728celestaezarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Suchi I agree with u regarding Divya but the way she asked was wrong and it was like blaming Nivi. She could have asked her  nicely also.  And the way she said in the end kay mein dosroon ki cheez pay nazar nahin rakhti jealousy was quite obvious there.

Edited by zarmeeno - 17 December 2010 at 11:31am

mygod2010prajeeAlariasimran728celestaegmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Suchi I agree with u regarding Divya but the way she asked was wrong and it was like blaming Nivi. She could have asked her  nicely also.  And the way she said in the end kay mein dosroon ki cheez pay nazar nahin rakhti jealousy was quite obvious there.

Yeah ..
I agree.. I didn't see that part actually I just analyzed that one scene. I was just trying to be optimistic : ) but yes , it is jealousy.

And that is why i think.. it is very necessary that Nivi shows attention to viren cause now that divya has seen nivi not loving viren or assuming as such, due to what she saw , she will be more possessive about sid. 

And the only way she can calm her fears to some extent is if she seens nivi "happy" with viren

I want to see nivi, showing some love towards viren even if its for drama ( and I think this might happen , viren might suggest it , he is soo crazed about her that even fake , love, he wants that)
but in this I hope nivi truly does what ever she is doing for viren's sake

Regardless.. Divya needs to find the truth and leave nivi alone ...

Edited by suchitra_1 - 17 December 2010 at 11:39am

mygod2010prajeeAlariaShayafansimran728celestaegmann2010zarmeeno

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Nivi was really sad when Viren left for office. Was it because he didn't have BF or she was upset about what he said about office? Everyone over at BT looked upset when he said that office to uske bagair chalata hi hai.

Really wish that Nivi saw his sadness.

And I agree with Anju and Zarmeen that I didn't see him jealous he was his normal self. But I have a fear that we are soon going to get heart attack. CC is surely upto something really bad, she hardly speaks from last couple of episodes.

Suchi I really like your optimism about Divya's character, and I too hope that CT revive her character soon, but I don't have any expectation from her right now. I hope Sid start to see her insecurities and help her get over it. Just like what we are hoping for Nivi to get to know Viren's insecurities and help him through it.

@bold - Ketty, yes Nivi today saw his sadness. Go and watch that part again and you will see the way she looked at Viren at that time ..She did notice something today. And she was sad in the end beacuse of couple of reasons - Divya and her confrontation and also Viren. Divya always had effect on Nivi but now Viren is also having his effect on her.
Suchi, Divya is just jealous and she confronted her as she wants to know what is going on and why Nivi is here. If you see that scene again you will notice with how much force she said word Siddharth...She added him and said it with lot of command to make Nivi aware that Divya knows about it. She is guessing something and after seeing that Viren and Nivi are not sleeping togther proves her that SId cares for Nivi and Nivi cares too for him and his likes and dislikes. NOw, Nivi needs to move away and focus on Viren. And I am hopeful that KC segment will kick start that atleast for SiDivya and somewhat for NiVren.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010prajeeAlariaShayafansimran728celestaegmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index