Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever - Page 72

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sharma.nat

You know Millie you are right I am becoming split personality that I can't keep that article out of my mind. Anyway I think MP track will also be dragged for long because they have to maintain suspicion on Viren and other tracks such as his complete past will also come in bit and pieces and this track will also maintain hopes of Sid Nivi fans up that they will reunite as many will feel he is after all this so one or other day he will be caught.

I pacify myself after watching Mahapooja scene where NivRen end up doing kuldevi pooja and got the aashirwad as Sid Divya had to leave due to burn on Divya arm.

Rachu, I actual feel sick to read those comments about Nivi-Sid union. That is the reason I just come here and check the VMs Sanajana makes, I never go on other threads specially Sid-Putul threads. I don't understand how they are thinking like that, is there no value and sanctity of marriage. If they really understood Sid's character or Nivi's character they will never talk like that. But what can we do, we cannot change their views right? so I will ignore those threads.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashly19

At first I thought CC & JW must be the MP but not anymore. Like Rach, mentioned earlier - CC only plays mini games! In addition if she was the MP then she wouldn't miss any chance of taunting Nivi of becoming insane!! Divya can't be it either because the MP knows that NivRen don't sleep on the same bed and Divya just recently became aware of that !! My prime suspects are currently are Viren and Sid. Well Viren for obvious reasons and Sid because I don't buy his 'cool as a cucumber' attitude!!! Either way, I wish they would solve this MP mystery soon !!!

Agree with you ashi even I don't think they can be CC and JW as they are very much open. That's why my doubt is on Viren as he is mentioned as Obsessive lover.

Anamika I loved your analysis and agree with you but you don't know these CT's who are capable of giving 360 turn to any character. They create Viren as wonderful human being but you never know they end up showing him worst insane creature who is all negative due to his obsession for Nivi who is capable of murdering anyone including Nivi just because of his obsession. The point most unexpected can happen but everything for love.
This content was originally posted by: milee1014

Hey girls, I was thinking about Bole chudiyan song, this is how I want it to go:

I think Divya will start the song, where Kareena sings "Bole chudiyan"
 Nivi, Viren, Sid and rest of the family will be standing and watching.

next where Hrithik sings Viren will sing that for Nivi "Bole chudiyan" Nivi will be all embarassed and shy and a smile on her face looking at Viren.😉

next Divya again for Sid "Hai hai mein marjawa tere bin" Sid will be smiling and Divya will be dancing around him or somethig like that, Nivi will be all happy for her sister, hema, pratap and all the family will be smiling

Next comes "lashkara lashkar tere bindiya ka lashkara" Viren will dance but bring his brother to dance too and Divya will join him

Here I am little confused where Kajol sings " mere pyal bulaye tuje jo rute manaye tuje" I am thinking maybe Viren will dream Nivi singing this for him or Divya will sing this for Sid ??????????????

Sharukh sings "Bole chudiyan" if its Viren's dream it will continue with him singing if not Sid will sing this and looking at her di and sid all happy Nivi will be happy looking at Nivi Viren will be happy

where Kajol sings "apni maang suhagan ho, sang hamesha sajan ho" oh how I want Nivi to sing this for Viren (he will be on cloud 9)
how about "aakey mere duniya mein wapas na jana" Nivi can sing right? or do you want Divya to sing

Viren & Sid together "oye suni kitti soni aaj tu lagti ve, bas mere saath ye jodi theri saj dhi vey"

Viren for Nivi "roop aisa suhana tera, chaand bhi dewaana tera" and our Nivi will be all blushing.😳

Divya & Nivi together " jarey ja oh jutey apna"

I am confused here where Amitabh & Jaya enter who do you think will sing this.
Maybe Vandan can imagine Bhuvan and herself
Hema & Pratap can sing
Nivi can imagine her father blessing her and Viren
Nivi can imagine dadi blessing
Viren can imagine his parents blessing NivRen happily (actually I have to say CC danced well in the segment)

So girls option open pick your choice for Amitabh & Jaya's stanzas.

And at the end all dance together maybe both brothers and both sisters can hug each other and happy ending.
If CT's want a dhamaka they can show Viren, Nivi & Sid dancing happily Divya stops looking at them with jealous because for her eyes she sees Nivi & Sid very close while dancing. dum dum dum dum dudm

What do you think? comments please

I think here Viren can imagine BS, YD giving blessing and all others are happily dancing there rest I am confused lets see what will happen
milee1014 thumbnail
ACtually I am so hypered, that I am just waiting for Monday to come fast. Hopefully there won't be big dhamaka.
Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree with you ashi even I don't think they can be CC and JW as they are very much open. That's why my doubt is on Viren as he is mentioned as Obsessive lover.

Anamika I loved your analysis and agree with you but you don't know these CT's who are capable of giving 360 turn to any character. They create Viren as wonderful human being but you never know they end up showing him worst insane creature who is all negative due to his obsession for Nivi who is capable of murdering anyone including Nivi just because of his obsession. The point most unexpected can happen but everything for love.

Agreed. This happens in movies all the time. First they'll present the character positively then once caught then they reveal the ugly side of them via flashbacks etc etc. But honestly, sweetheart, I believe the article is labelling incorrectly by calling him psychotic lover! I'm going to stick with Kinshuk's words - " passionate lover". If he was psychotic then as ketty mentioned earlier, he would have killed someone by now!! Plus, if CTs make him a complete negative character then his chances of uniting with Nivi would become slim to none as the fate of outright negative character are often tragic!!

He just maybe Nivi's stalker and doing all this too isolate her from everyone but definitely not a cold blooded murderer!!  It's Divya who should be labelled as psychotic lover !!
Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ACtually I am so hypered, that I am just waiting for Monday to come fast. Hopefully there won't be big dhamaka.

Millee, I think Rs plans to send us to NivRen dreamland first by showing us plentiful romantic moments then when we least expect it - he'll catapult all of us into a dhamakedar nightmare!!!

Millie darling everyone sitting here is waiting for monday and dreading what kind of dhamaka will happen on Monday or Tuesday?
What will be the consequences of CC plan and how it will increase Viren obsessiveness?
Why CC buyed the RK pendent and what she is going to do with it?
What is the fate of dadaji and what CC is planning against him? If anything wrong happen to BS then it will not be due to CC but that MP will be responsible for that as CC has challenged her openely?
Why MP is trying to make Nivi insane what purpose will it solve?

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@aashvee...ur analysis was superb...i was smiling like a  fool thruout...
rach ur band story n aashvee ur ending of band story too were just brilliant...
milee1014 thumbnail

Millie darling everyone sitting here is waiting for monday and dreading what kind of dhamaka will happen on Monday or Tuesday?
What will be the consequences of CC plan and how it will increase Viren obsessiveness?
Why CC buyed the RK pendent and what she is going to do with it?
What is the fate of dadaji and what CC is planning against him? If anything wrong happen to BS then it will not be due to CC but that MP will be responsible for that as CC has challenged her openely?
Why MP is trying to make Nivi insane what purpose will it solve?

Rachu, questions zyada hogay yaar. I don't know what will happen let it happen after the dream and dance sequence atleast we can enjoy a little. Badh mein kaisa toh bhi rona dhona hogana?

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Milee I also like BS and YD doing Amitabh and Jaya part. This is mainly Viren's dream and in article Abishek said he is not sure if he is dancing or not and KM said that it's number on Viren and Nivi. so let's see.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago