India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 71)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
@Anju wondeful analysis dear. I haven't watched episode but felt like I was watching it while reading your thoughts. You really felt bad for both Nivi and VIren. I hope they soon see that they only have each other. That they are each other's strength and weakness both. None of them can survive without each other. 

Today it is confirm that DD is the real psycho of CCBM. I just don't see her changing soon. I felt like slapping her when she said main dusaro ki chiz pe nazar nahi rakhati. Seriously if I were Nivi I would have never spoken to her again.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010AlariaShayafancelestaezarmeenoanjubala

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Anju loved ur analysis and I totally agree with u I did'nt c Viren getting jealous at all but I was unable to c the scene between S. and Divya as I hate both of them to the core actually but it was nice to c that S. is falling for Divya now and once he does then I don't care atleast he will be out of our Nivren's life. But I guess finally we'll start seeig couples moving forward in their married life. Divya will have everything after KC episode but Nivi still has to fight lot of things, stalker, cc, and now dd has been added to the list.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010AlariaShayafancelestaegmann2010AnamikaSJainanjubalaSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

I am back after hearing Divya's dialogue - "Nivi, tu Viren se kyon judi. Mein to Siddharth se pyaar karti hun aur isliye shaadi ki par tu to Viren se pyaar nahin karti to phir shaadi kyon ki?" Madam, don't you know that Siddharth does not love you but still you married him so similarly even if Nivi does not love Viren but Viren loves her and you also know that so isliye shaadi ki. It is plain and simple. The way you did shaadi knowing that Sid does not love you similarly Viren did knowing Nivi does not love him yet. So why question Nivi? Divya, you should question yourself first because you did it knowingly. Can somebody else not do the exact same thing???? And that is what Viren told her that I love her and that is enough for me.

This is all CT's fault, how can they make her so dumb. Where is that caring girl who thought Nivi can't do anything bad to her or anyone else. Who thought that Viren and Nivi looked so cute together. This is amnesia or SML whatever it is Divya gets the attack of that every day. She doesn't remember anything, how can she forget that Nivi was the person who saved her life when she tried to kill herself, why she is forgetting what Nivi told her that day. And who gave her the right to question Nivi when she herself done the samething, stupid stupid girl.

Sorry guys I am just really pissed at Divya right now. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 17 December 2010 at 10:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafansimran728zarmeenoAnamikaSJainanjubalaSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by anjubala

I am back after hearing Divya's dialogue - "Nivi, tu Viren se kyon judi. Mein to Siddharth se pyaar karti hun aur isliye shaadi ki par tu to Viren se pyaar nahin karti to phir shaadi kyon ki?" Madam, don't you know that Siddharth does not love you but still you married him so similarly even if Nivi does not love Viren but Viren loves her and you also know that so isliye shaadi ki. It is plain and simple. The way you did shaadi knowing that Sid does not love you similarly Viren did knowing Nivi does not love him yet. So why question Nivi? Divya, you should question yourself first because you did it knowingly. Can somebody else not do the exact same thing???? And that is what Viren told her that I love her and that is enough for me.

This is all CT's fault, how can they make her so dumb. Where is that caring girl who thought Nivi can't do anything bad to her or anyone else. Who thought that Viren and Nivi looked so cute together. This is amnesia or SML whatever it is Divya gets the attack of that every day. She doesn't remember anything, how can she forget that Nivi was the person who saved her life when she tried to kill herself, why she is forgetting what Nivi told her that day. And who gave her the right to question Nivi when she herself done the samething, stupid stupid girl.

Sorry guys I am just really pissed at Divya right now. 
I think Ketty we all are. But I've hated her character from the beginning. She always got upset with Nivi on small things and it has been since since the beginningof CCBM.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafansimran728celestaegmann2010AnamikaSJain

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Anju loved ur analysis and I totally agree with u I did'nt c Viren getting jealous at all but I was unable to c the scene between S. and Divya as I hate both of them to the core actually but it was nice to c that S. is falling for Divya now and once he does then I don't care atleast he will be out of our Nivren's life. But I guess finally we'll start seeig couples moving forward in their married life. Divya will have everything after KC episode but Nivi still has to fight lot of things, stalker, cc, and now dd has been added to the list.

Thanks Zarmeen, Ketty for liking my post. 
Zarmeen, I think even NiVren will be closer after KC episodes but still Nivi will have to fight more. She will surely start reciprocating his feelings little bit and for us and Viren that will be a huge step forward. It will take her time to fully reciprocate.

mygod2010AlariaShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Rach i agree with u that we don't want to c over crazy Viren but I guess we will c that Viren also but I have to c what will trigger that Viren and I'm guessing it will be his own mother.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010AlariaShayafansimran728celestaegmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Rach i agree with u that we don't want to c over crazy Viren but I guess we will c that Viren also but I have to c what will trigger that Viren and I'm guessing it will be his own mother.

Yes Zarmeen, I think it is going to be his mom only that will trigger of the obsession in him. Maybe he will see or hear something that his mom will be doing or saying most probably to Divya. Maybe that Sid still loves Nivi or Nivi keeps more dhayan of Sid etc. Maybe with this Radha-Kishan pendant. And we know she intentionally exchanged sherwanis. Could be this can trigger it off if Nivi tries to tell Viren that this is Sid and I will go and get it exchanged with SId, something on those lines...

mygod2010AlariaShayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged

I think Ketty we all are. But I've hated her character from the beginning. She always got upset with Nivi on small things and it has been since since the beginningof CCBM.

Zarmeen I also never liked Divya's character, she always seemed to be little self absorbed to me. She only cared for Nivi when her own self wasn't on line. She is the very good example of bad parenting. Nivi is what she is because of NT Dadi' sanskar. I now wish NT Dadi recovers soon, and somehow she comes to know what Divya is upto.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728zarmeenoSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index