Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ashred12

hi rach...i know dey gives d opposite but still....but i wonder if nivi 'll be able to bear it...coz evenif she saw 2 cases b4, viren is d extreme case....is dis y he said d time dialogue??? dat he knows his state n wants her to fall 4 him b4 she knows it so dat she wont be scared away....????

also yday's "ur hatred made my love stronger" dialogue is haunting me..does dat mean his family's hatred 4 nivi 'll bring out his hidden self????

imagining CC's reaction wen she knows abt her son's state...she still dont know d extent...
i wish viren catches d mystery person soon so we'll get some peace....after reading d article, i cant wait to see wat he 'll do to dat person....

True they have shown 2 cases earlier. Sid and Divya (They are good but can't go to extremes to make other happy and determined but can't hurt their own loved ones)

Viren and Nivi have these qualities in extreme (They are too good can go to any extreme to make their loved ones happy can give life too but when obsessed or determined then can even hurt their loved ones). I will say this for Nivi too as she also went to extreme to hurt Sid, Dadi and Keshave even though wanted their happiness and laid her life in process but did hurt them. Viren hurt his family and Nivi for her happiness only Viren is more dangerous in this case.
Edited by sharma.nat - 13 years ago
Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

No I think everything Viren is doing to get her attention. I think he is very intelligent and normal otherwise but obsessive in love:

1. Disappearance: To show his importance in her life
2. Saree-fire incedent: were done against Divya out of jealousy as she got what Nivi should have and planned carefully (actually he was jealous and put fire for Divya knowing that she will go to lit deepak and moreover he was so scared when YD asked her to lit the diya).
3. Room ranshaked even the gift to see whether it has any effect on Nivi.
4. Scaring and stalking her so that she can come running to him (That's why he was never present at those places)
5. Jealousy
He is only phsycotic in the house to those things to check reaction on Nivi. That's why I am saying he is going tobe dangerous for Nivi. Halaki JAAL got right answer in form of mad son who is against them due to their dushman ki beti. Now I am really doubtful was the idea of Nivi marrying Viren was good or worst step of her life. I don't understand why Nivi always have to bear with all that.
Everything we see standing for truth was actually standing for love whether wrong or right. I think he has a past may be girl left him heartbroken and he tried to commit suicide. He told her jitna dard usne tumhe diya hai utna dard tum bhi usse do aur use bhoolne na do.
He gave pain to that girl and now he was using Nivi to give pain to Sid as he too gave pain to Viren by snatching dadaji so taking revenge for both Nivi and Viren. Oh I am all scared now. Now it feels like he hates Sid too and will try to harm him as well.

Hi Rach!!! Haven't communicated with you in a long time ! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
After reading your reasons, I too, am convinced that the MP just could be Viren himself!  He may be a phycotic/ obsessed lover for Nivi but I don't think he would ever hurt Nivi. He loves her way too much. Remember he told NT dadi that he has never fallen in love before and Nivi was his first love so I don't think he had any other girl in his life.
xaviara thumbnail
I can safely say two things :

1. Viren may teach others a lesson who wants to harm Nivi, but he will never physically harm anyone, because we can't forget that he is a good person at heart, or he would have not saved Nivi's life, because at that point of time she was a stranger to him.

2. Once Nivi finds out about Viren's past and about his obsessive love, I'm sure she will not be scared of him, and will try and understand him and get rid of his insecurities, fears and shower him with lots of attention and care.

I'm curious about one thing though, who will reveal Viren's past to Nivi ?

Hey ashi omg I am so happy to see you here๐Ÿค—. I know he can't hurt her and agree that he doesn't have any past but he did try to commit suicide for whatever reason. But the things are looking like this as he can go to any extent for her happiness then he can go to any extent to get her love too. I am little doubtful because of Fire scene but rest I more or less things he is very capable of doing. I think his loneliness, deprived for love from childhood, daadi showing him at lower status make him this vulnerable. He never wanted anything for him but yes he wanted everything for Nivi. Like previously too when they didn't got blessing from dadi, when they were scolding him and asking him to leave the house he was not feeling bad for him but for Nivi as after every insult he just looked at her as she will be hurt by their behaviour.

Originally posted by: xaviara

I can safely say two things :

1. Viren may teach others a lesson who wants to harm Nivi, but he will never physically harm anyone, because we can't forget that he is a good person at heart, or he would have not saved Nivi's life, because at that point of time she was a stranger to him.

2. Once Nivi finds out about Viren's past and about his obsessive love, I'm sure she will not be scared of him, and will try and understand him and get rid of his insecurities, fears and shower him with lots of attention and care.

I'm curious about one thing though, who will reveal Viren's past to Nivi ?

Hey Navz even I am curious to know his past and his extent of obsessiveness and I don't want to predict much as whatever we say we get something which we can never think in our life. I want his possessive, protective and passionate love but doesn't want him to scare Nivi or hurt her in the process. He really needs lots of love which he have been deprived from. Its the mistake of JAAL that their own son suffered a lot due to their own selfishness. He actually never had anyone to make him strong or couldn't show or share his pain and loneliness to anyone even with Nivi he couldn't share his loneliness. I don' t want him to turn suspicious, force her to be everytime around him. He was shown very patient with him initially but doesn't want him to become forceful later. 
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
rach...u've got lot of pts...๐Ÿค”
but still my heart is saying its not viren.... dis CTs ๐Ÿ˜ก...wen 'll dey reveal d person?????
Originally posted by: ashred12

rach...u've got lot of pts...๐Ÿค”

but still my heart is saying its not viren.... dis CTs ๐Ÿ˜ก...wen 'll dey reveal d person?????

Jaan it may be also possible that he just give us a feel of phsycotic lover and actually is not phsycotic and someone else is doing this and show us he is phsycotic to do these things๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. But I am sure CT's are again going to play with our mind and we like Phsycotic lover of NivRen can't even stop watching it though tried numerous times 
Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey ashi omg I am so happy to see you here๐Ÿค—. I know he can't hurt her and agree that he doesn't have any past but he did try to commit suicide for whatever reason. But the things are looking like this as he can go to any extent for her happiness then he can go to any extent to get her love too. I am little doubtful because of Fire scene but rest I more or less things he is very capable of doing. I think his loneliness, deprived for love from childhood, daadi showing him at lower status make him this vulnerable. He never wanted anything for him but yes he wanted everything for Nivi. Like previously too when they didn't got blessing from dadi, when they were scolding him and asking him to leave the house he was not feeling bad for him but for Nivi as after every insult he just looked at her as she will be hurt by their behaviour.

Awww....love you my sweets! I agree with you, his upbringing and handling of him by his parents and YD has a huge effect on the shaping of his personality. I'm also beyond baffled as to why he tried to take his own life previously - it's hard for me to fathom what could have broken such a strong willed man like him to a point of commiting suicide!!  Poor guy really craves for love and attention - I guess this is why he won all our hearts on here and we started feeling sorry for him when he got neglected by Nivi.

He most certainly will go to any extent for Nivi. Remember, in the flashback scene of CC & him, he calmly tells his mother with a smile on his face - "Mein kuch bhi kar sakta hu maa, kuch bhi !!!" Those are dangerous words!!! In addition, he doesn't even fear death - this makes him more dangerous!!

He would never hurt Nivi intentionally but she might be victimized by his actions unintentionally ( Good example would be if he is the MP then even if he is doing it to get her attention - his hurting her nevertheless) But anyone who dares try to separate him from his Nivi or bring impairment upon Nivi - he'll deal with them in his own way!! He isn't an outright negative character so I don't see him killing anyone but he'll hurt them some other way perhaps.

Either way, I'm excited to see kinshuk's new avatar as an obsessed lover. You know there are 3 scenes where I feel like I've seen a glimpse of the crazed lover surface but I didn't know what to make of the it then. First scene when Nivi lets go of his hand and Viren clenches his hand into a fist and somewhat trembles in anger but quickly controls it. He grabs Nivi's hand again and the look he gives her said "your mine". Second scene was when he asks her to sit on his bike and says if he doesn't then he'll do something he shouldn't do. And the third scene when he grabs her hand in the bedroom and tells her she should sleep on the bed. In all these 3 scenes there was  raw passion and fire in his eyes!!!

This is just my opinion and I could always be wrong but I'm really looking forward to this track!!!
True ashi that's what I am trying to say he doesn't want to hurt Nivi but his actions to get her love and attention will hurt her as he can even go to dangerous extent. Today I also feel that he only put that log on almirah so that he can save her and confess his love. Like sudden shortage of crockery, him following her to storeroom look all planned to me now. As he said he doesn't scared of death so how can he scared of those small wounds.
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

True ashi that's what I am trying to say he doesn't want to hurt Nivi but his actions to get her love and attention will hurt her as he can even go to dangerous extent. Today I also feel that he only put that log on almirah so that he can save her and confess his love. Like sudden shortage of crockery, him following her to storeroom look all planned to me now. As he said he doesn't scared of death so how can he scared of those small wounds.

Now Rach, don't assume too much, sweeheart. I am sure those were not planned