Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 69)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Also .. How pathetic these Fans are .. who want to break the marriage.. yuck.. I went there by mistake and wanted to puke...
how sick!!! and disgusting....would they want something like that happening in their lives?

Don't ruin your mood Suchi thinking about them. You can't reason with them logically. Just enjoy Nivren moments. Their posts make me mad also but just stopped reading them all together now. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafancelestaetamushizarmeenoSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Also .. How pathetic these Fans are .. who want to break the marriage.. yuck.. I went there by mistake and wanted to puke...
how sick!!! and disgusting....would they want something like that happening in their lives?
Suchi that's exactly y i've stopped going there.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafantamushigmann2010Suchi-

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Divya is so painful to watch!!! Good Lord - I swear that woman must be Bipolar !!! She was sweet in yesterday's epi and today she's being very ungrateful and rude!!!Angry  To be honest, I'd say she's even more obssessed then Viren. Just because Sid is married to her doesn't mean he can't speak with Nivi!! I can't stand her anymore - somebody / anybody get rid of her please!!!

Edited by Ashly19 - 17 December 2010 at 9:47am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaetamushiShayafansimran728AnamikaSJainzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
@Rach beautiful analysis sweetie. I haven't watched the episode yet, didn't wanted to ruin my wonderful mood by looking at green monster. But I will watch it later for Nivren scenes. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafansimran728celestaezarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Divya is so painful to watch!!! Good Lord - I swear that woman must be Bipolar !!! She was sweet in yesterday's epi and today she's being very ungrateful and rude!!!Angry  To be honest, I'd say she's even more obssessed then Viren. Just because Sid is married to her doesn't mean he can't speak with Nivi!! I can't stand her anymore - somebody / anybody get rid of her please!!!

I said yesterday the same thing, this girl is suffering from split personality. And I see Divya as more psycho than Viren. She thinks that she owns Sid and if anyone else dare to speak to him she just gets mad. Nivi was Sid's friend from childhood, and now she is his saali. If Divya can have fun with VIren as they share babhi-dever relations, why can't Nivi even speak to Sid, they also have saali-jiju relation which from my POV is same kind of fun relation that we have.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafansimran728celestaetamushiSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Ashly19

I said yesterday the same thing, this girl is suffering from split personality. And I see Divya as more psycho than Viren. She thinks that she owns Sid and if anyone else dare to speak to him she just gets mad. Nivi was Sid's friend from childhood, and now she is his saali. If Divya can have fun with VIren as they share babhi-dever relations, why can't Nivi even speak to Sid, they also have saali-jiju relation which from my POV is same kind of fun relation that we have.
Hi Ketty Hug
Yes, Divya's the one who should be labeled as the psychotic lover! Dear God - she irritating!! At least Viren doesn't blow steam whenever Sid speaks to Nivi or vice versa. I want Divya to find out the truth asap - her reaction would be priceless!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Where is everybody else today? I know Navi's internet is not working but still missing her but where is Milee, Anju, Shova, AAshee and all the other girls. Yaar dying to read ur analysis.

Rach I've always hated Divya but she does manage to change our opinion for just one episode and then the very next episode she is back to herself.  Again we have yet to c how they shape up Viren's charcter as obssessive lover until then I will reserve my comment coz rite now I just belive that he will be shown in a postive light with some grey shades and to get a little bit jealous is fine and honestly sometimes nice.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728celestaetamushianjubalaashred12Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
@ Rach - Love your analysis sweets! You've really gotten beneath the skin of the characters! Hope your exams are going well Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index