Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 68)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
hello girls *hugs*

I'm sorry i have not been online, the net at my place is not working and because of Moharram, we had two days holiday, yesterday and today, so couldn't come online from work either. Have logged on from my cuzin's place right now, so thought I'll come and let you girls know. I haven't been able to watch any of the segments either and I won't be able to either because I have to leave for my place in a few mins Cry Cry Cry Cry Damn I'm so miserable without internet, its like mental torture for me CryCryCry Cry Am dying to be online and discuss with you all ! Also i'm really sorry that I have not been able to upload the scenes as well Cry Cry Cry Just pray that my internet problem gets fixed tomorrow !! I swear i feel like crying !! I wanna see the NivRen segments so bad Cry Cry Cry

Okay gotta go now !! Hopefully see you girls soon !! *hugs*

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010prajeeAlariaShayafantamushicelestaegmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by suchitra_1

OMG I just watched the nivren segments today!!
I am going to faintttttt

they were soooo awesomeee

I can't wait for them to air and this time when Viren kissed nivi's hands she didn't look angry lol

Viren should try that more... she won't be angry : )

she is just super shy

Suchi I hope you got all inspiration you needed to write your weekend retreat. Wink Don't they look magical together? Don't want to burst your bubble but I think Viren kissed Nivi's hand in dream and that's why she is not angry. But I will be happy if I am wrong, I don't want that be dream. Smile

Ketty it is a dream sequence as if you go to Star Plus site to see the pictures..They have description written there... NO matter it is dream or real...I just loved it.
And when are they going to wear Sherwanis???Maybe it will be a 2 day bonanza for us..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafantamushigmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls *hugs*

I'm sorry i have not been online, the net at my place is not working and because of Moharram, we had two days holiday, yesterday and today, so couldn't come online from work either. Have logged on from my cuzin's place right now, so thought I'll come and let you girls know. I haven't been able to watch any of the segments either and I won't be able to either because I have to leave for my place in a few mins Cry Damn I'm so miserable without internet, its like mental torture for me Cry Am dying to be online and discuss with you all ! Also i'm really sorry that I have not been able to upload the scenes as well Cry Cry Cry Just pray that my internet problem gets fixed tomorrow !! I swear i feel like crying !! I wanna see the NivRen segments so bad Cry Cry Cry

Navz, we miss you so much.... I will pray that your net gets fixed immediately so that you can come online. Take care dear

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafanzarmeeno

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
ok but if it was a dream sequence she won't be scared...right?

I mean she had that worried expression on her face so its possible its true : )

and he is kissing the finger where she got hurt cause of the lamp! Hay!1

I just saw the  episode..
Divya... whats wrong with you..
She is very very being unfair right now. I hope the truth comes to her like a mountain crashing on the river.

and I think sid is falling for her ....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafancelestaetamushigmann2010zarmeeno

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
DD is not as dumb as i thot.. She saw d bedroom, she has seen how V behaves with N in front of her n VD n came to d conclusion dat V loves N but N doesnt luv V.. But she dont want to use her brain i think.. I loved d dialogues V said to DD..
Btw, dont u all think d scenes r becoming serious day by day..??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafancelestaetamushigmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Also .. How pathetic these Fans are .. who want to break the marriage.. yuck.. I went there by mistake and wanted to puke...
how sick!!! and disgusting....would they want something like that happening in their lives?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafantamushi

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Thanks Tamushi and Ketty for liking our posts so much. I'm so glad to be certified loonie for Viren.

Anju sweetie u r more than welcome for the segments.

Anyways just finished watching today's episode and I must say the first 2 parts were really cute as Viren was in those parts and he really does lighten up the screen and manages to bring smile on your face.

Divya does manages to change our opinion abt her once and the next day she is back to herself. She was rude to Nivi throughout the epsiode. But again loved Viren when he came to Nivi's rescue and sweetie pie would'nt eat anything as he is fasting for Nivi. But over all just a filler episode just exchanging jodas and the sargi and nothing else.
Precap: I think Nivi was looking really pretty in that red outfit.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafancelestaetamushigmann2010Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls *hugs*

I'm sorry i have not been online, the net at my place is not working and because of Moharram, we had two days holiday, yesterday and today, so couldn't come online from work either. Have logged on from my cuzin's place right now, so thought I'll come and let you girls know. I haven't been able to watch any of the segments either and I won't be able to either because I have to leave for my place in a few mins Cry Damn I'm so miserable without internet, its like mental torture for me Cry Am dying to be online and discuss with you all ! Also i'm really sorry that I have not been able to upload the scenes as well Cry Cry Cry Just pray that my internet problem gets fixed tomorrow !! I swear i feel like crying !! I wanna see the NivRen segments so bad Cry Cry Cry

Navz miss you sweetie. Please don't cry. I hope your net gets fix soon. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index