Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 63)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
so any comments on this scene???

ok another scene fun to watch will be this.. but from SBS segment i know it will not happen..

So we know Viren is also fasting for Nivi and wants to through same as Nivi. 

NIvi and DD should bcome a TAG team and create food temptations for Viren. Like they can go in front of him with Ice Cream bowl and smile at him like ice cream ladies..

Or they can show how sad his face looks without eating by making pictures and bringing all Viren's fav dishes in front of him...

The reason I am saying it will be very playful (since Viren is the only one doing the playful things all the time) and plus Dialog delivery will be really good. Phir Viren Toh kya Dialog bolega..i can only imagine..

OR NIVI CAN TAKE LAST OPTION

She can tell Viren in his ear "she loves him" that will make Viren faint and then they can feed him whatever they want ...haha when he will come to senses he will not know what has hit him..

I really want Nivi to be one step ahead of him sometimes to change things around..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged

2days sbb n sbs going on...in sbs dey r talking abt old jodis which r now in new pairs....including ragvir...

kc spl new segment...dance seq...ccbm song...i'm in clouds seeing d nivren scenes....so sweet...DD sees VN romance n is jealous thinking of herself n S...

in sbb...some scenes fm KC set in ccbm....onion spl...LOL

Edited by ashred12 - 17 December 2010 at 2:25am
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Oh I thought of one more way Nivi can say I LUV U to him very fast.

So. she can buy a gift for him. Like a bracelet which will say "i love u" and then do a gift wrap. 
Then leave it wear Viren will see it. Now, knowing him he will ask her what it is and for whom..

Maybe she can pretend for sometime and say "i know you have a right to ask me but I rather have you open and see for yourself" and walk away. Viren will be stump she is using his tricks on him. This will be perfect scene from their window.

I still dont know how SD live in that room with no window. It must be so stuffy in their ..with their attitudes and no fresh air...no "thandi hawa ka zhoka" ???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewanizarmeenoashred12

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

actually the problem is that all you girls are discussing about the episodes and all juicy (scary) articles when I am at work and I cannot participate. so now when I come home its like I have to pour all my ideas to you girls so I feel i have said my feelings and shown my expectations from the show.

I have not eaten anything actually babe. But you know we are all bitten by the love bug called Nivren love saga.

Also, my dream sequence will be be Nivi fainting and then confessing her love to him ..so sweet right. Viren wants to see Nivi's pagalpan in love. bcos he has seen how passionate she is otherwise. 
OMG u havnt eaten ?? lolz yes we r all wit the Nivren love bug.
U know i love the scene u described about virefainting cause nivi said i love u then they can feed him food OMG i was laughing sooo much. thanks darlz.
@bold- yep i would love to see that too.Big smile but we wont have that anytime soon will we?.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaezarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar Shova u won't believe it but I have huge crush on few people and not only my husband but everybody around me knows and all of them have been after marriage:

1.   My teacher is my biggest crush ever and still is. He use to teach me ilaw school and i have such huge crush on him that I went and worked with him too . And during the interview also when one of the senior lawyer asked me y do uwant to join this firm and my answer was straight coz of him and that poor guys actually got embarrassed. and whenever I use to be upset at work everybody use to tease me that ja apnay bossy darling ko dekh ley and u will be fine. My boss was also the legal advisor of the company that my hubby use to work for and whenever there use to be official dinner I always use to refuse as I'm not big fan of going to official dinners and my husband use to convince me by telling me that he will be there. I'm still in touch with him.He is in Pakistan and I am in Canada but Whenever I still call him I always blush and that's y can't talk to him and I always end up giving the phone to my hubby.

2. SRK - One of my colleague use to call  me and everytime use to ask me that if my husband is ok with me talking to him and I was like yes ofcourse. So as usual once he called me and asked me the same question and I was like y don't u ask my husband and my hubby asked him that r u SRK (Sharukh Khan) and he is like no and then my hubby said then I have no issues coz my wife can only run with 2 people either SRK or her teacher and if u r none of these then I'm safe..

3.  And now 3rd is Viren as a charcter coz I don't really know Kinshuk so I can't say that i have crush on Kinshuk but his character as a Viren yaaaaaaaaaaaaaar amazing. I'm in love with his character the way he does everything for Nivi and the way he looks at her so lovingly and the way he stands up for her. He is simple amazing.
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL OMG ur too good. I love ur husband comment in bold. ahahahaha cant stop laughing. then what did u do when he said that???

I am also head over heels in love with Viren character and i adore SRK as well so i think we have things in common lolz. I think before i get married i need to tell my hubby to be that if he has any proble with me if he has to share me along with viren and SRK. ahahahaha i still cant get over with what ur hubby said. Big smile

Yaar Shova meray aur meray hubby kay jo kissay hain na I can write a book on it and sometimes i laugh myself thinking that what the hell we were talking today.

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

so any comments on this scene???

ok another scene fun to watch will be this.. but from SBS segment i know it will not happen..

So we know Viren is also fasting for Nivi and wants to through same as Nivi. 

NIvi and DD should bcome a TAG team and create food temptations for Viren. Like they can go in front of him with Ice Cream bowl and smile at him like ice cream ladies..

Or they can show how sad his face looks without eating by making pictures and bringing all Viren's fav dishes in front of him...

The reason I am saying it will be very playful (since Viren is the only one doing the playful things all the time) and plus Dialog delivery will be really good. Phir Viren Toh kya Dialog bolega..i can only imagine..

OR NIVI CAN TAKE LAST OPTION

She can tell Viren in his ear "she loves him" that will make Viren faint and then they can feed him whatever they want ...haha when he will come to senses he will not know what has hit him..

I really want Nivi to be one step ahead of him sometimes to change things around..
@bold- love this scene lolz.Big smile

zarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
girls...am i correct that in this episode it is the first time Nivi has said "tumhari patni ...." i dont think she has ever acknowledge that infront of viren that she is his wife and has some duties toward it. 

If you'll remember then plz let me know. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaetamushizarmeenoashred12

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
I want Nivi to be one step ahead of Viren if possible. I want her to start using his tricks and play the games on him...that would be fun to watch bcos that will leave Viren say  "yeh dil maange more.." 

zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index