Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 62)

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 498

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
[[/QUOTE]

I agree Ashly Thanks for your lovely explanation. It makes feel better that he was not taking a cheap shot out of frustration...

But if Viren knows Nivi he would know that she will never say outright I love you and consider you my husband. She will take small steps and always show in actions. Like seeing his face in the morning before the fast. She did it out of love and her own wanting to do it. 

Same way if Viren would see maybe Nivi is doing it out of love but will not say it. 

Also, I wished Nivi would have asked Viren which Saree he likes for tomorow?? OR is it that you have to wear red?? but I feel red did not look that good on her..she would have wore more fashionable one. 
[/QUOTE]
I believe Viren is getting a little impatient for Nivi's love. We the viewers are definitely seeing signs of Nivi slowly and steadily falling for her husband but I'm not sure if Viren is. Nivi expresses her love tenderly through her actions. But Viren is different - he expresses his feelings outright with heartfelt words and physical touch. We constantly see him holding Nivi's hand or grasping her by the shoulder!! I feel Viren doesn't understand Nivi's hints - he wants to be told perhaps directly that he is loved!!!
 
In the last NivRen scene in todays epi - I so much wished that Viren would have been awake but pretending to sleep when Nivi adjusted his blankets and pillow!! He would have come to realize how much she cares for him. I don't know why but I have a feeling he purposely draped his arm over his face in the morn so that Nivi would have to wake him or something.
 
As for Viren picking Nivi a Saree - I guess we're gonna have to wait for that!! And I always thought Nivi looked super gorgeous in Blue!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728AnamikaSJainashred12

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by simran728

Yaar Shova u won't believe it but I have huge crush on few people and not only my husband but everybody around me knows and all of them have been after marriage:
 
1.   My teacher is my biggest crush ever and still is. He use to teach me ilaw school and i have such huge crush on him that I went and worked with him too and whenever I use to be upset at work everybody use to tease me that ja apnay bossy darling ko dekh ley and u will be fine. My boss was also the legal advisor of the company that my hubby use to work for and whenever there use to be official dinner I always use to refuse as I'm not big fan of going to official dinners and my husband use to convince me by telling me that he will be there. I'm still in touch with him.He is in Pakistan and I am in Canada but Whenever I still call him I always blush and that's y can't talk to him and I always end up giving the phone to my hubby.
 
2. SRK - One of my colleague use to call  me and everytime use to ask me that if my husband is ok with me talking to him and I was like yes ofcourse. So as usual once he called me and asked me the same question and I was like y don't u ask my husband and my hubby asked him that r u SRK (Sharukh Khan) and he is like no and then my hubby said then I have no issues coz my wife can only run with 2 people either SRK or her teacher and if u r none of these then I'm safe..
 
3.  And now 3rd is Viren as a charcter coz I don't really know Kinshuk so I can't say that i have crush on Kinshuk but his character as a Viren yaaaaaaaaaaaaaar amazing. I'm in love with his character the way he does everything for Nivi and the way he looks at her so lovingly and the way he stands up for her. He is simple amazing.

Zarmeen your hubby is too cute. I liked when he says she can only run away with 2 people..haha nice joke..

But I feel instead of having that big bed..Nivren should have had only sofa...so now they have to adjust on that and they will bring them closer no matter what. 

Think of this..Nivren sleeping on the same bed...if by mistake also Viren ka haath agar Nivi par pad gaya thoo...Nivi will think it is MP and will start screaming...hahaha that wud be so funny to watch...and 

can you imagine if they sleep together and Viren hugs her...Nivi TRYING TO SLIP FROM HER HIS HAND??? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??? this is be too cute to watch.

[/QUOTE]
haye Simran c what have u done. Now I will start imagining on them on the sofa and the scne that u have desribed. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'm dead I;m dead yaar[/QUOTE]
OH MY GODDDD what have u done simran i am seriously gonna dream about the scene u described tonite, only god knows what i will say in my sleep. Day DreamingI want that scene too. Mabye we can all go into sood house as MP and kidnap Nivren's bed then we will get the sofa scene what say?????????????Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728zarmeenogmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3380

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

guys, I also feel Nivi should faint tomorrow like DDLJ and then Viren will pick her up and take her to the room.

If she winks Wink at him that will be double dhamal..but i know she will not..

but lets say she does and Viren will ask her "why did you faint?? " and she can say " i wanted you to carry me and hold me close to your heart on this day!!" and then viren will be stumped by her lovely eyes which also confirms her love.
Simran plzzzzzzzzzzzz yaar reham karo hamary haal pay. Don;t give us more. We r all obssessed with Nivren anyways and now these scnes yaaarrrrrrrrrr ab monday tak waqt kaisay guzray ga.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010AnamikaSJain

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 1496

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by simran728

Yaar Shova u won't believe it but I have huge crush on few people and not only my husband but everybody around me knows and all of them have been after marriage:
 
1.   My teacher is my biggest crush ever and still is. He use to teach me ilaw school and i have such huge crush on him that I went and worked with him too and whenever I use to be upset at work everybody use to tease me that ja apnay bossy darling ko dekh ley and u will be fine. My boss was also the legal advisor of the company that my hubby use to work for and whenever there use to be official dinner I always use to refuse as I'm not big fan of going to official dinners and my husband use to convince me by telling me that he will be there. I'm still in touch with him.He is in Pakistan and I am in Canada but Whenever I still call him I always blush and that's y can't talk to him and I always end up giving the phone to my hubby.
 
2. SRK - One of my colleague use to call  me and everytime use to ask me that if my husband is ok with me talking to him and I was like yes ofcourse. So as usual once he called me and asked me the same question and I was like y don't u ask my husband and my hubby asked him that r u SRK (Sharukh Khan) and he is like no and then my hubby said then I have no issues coz my wife can only run with 2 people either SRK or her teacher and if u r none of these then I'm safe..
 
3.  And now 3rd is Viren as a charcter coz I don't really know Kinshuk so I can't say that i have crush on Kinshuk but his character as a Viren yaaaaaaaaaaaaaar amazing. I'm in love with his character the way he does everything for Nivi and the way he looks at her so lovingly and the way he stands up for her. He is simple amazing.

Zarmeen your hubby is too cute. I liked when he says she can only run away with 2 people..haha nice joke..

But I feel instead of having that big bed..Nivren should have had only sofa...so now they have to adjust on that and they will bring them closer no matter what. 

Think of this..Nivren sleeping on the same bed...if by mistake also Viren ka haath agar Nivi par pad gaya thoo...Nivi will think it is MP and will start screaming...hahaha that wud be so funny to watch...and 

can you imagine if they sleep together and Viren hugs her...Nivi TRYING TO SLIP FROM HER HIS HAND??? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??? this is be too cute to watch.

haye Simran c what have u done. Now I will start imagining on them on the sofa and the scne that u have desribed. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'm dead I;m dead yaar[/QUOTE]
OH MY GODDDD what have u done simran i am seriously gonna dream about the scene u described tonite, only god knows what i will say in my sleep. Day DreamingI want that scene too. Mabye we can all go into sood house as MP and kidnap Nivren's bed then we will get the sofa scene what say?????????????Wink[/QUOTE]

Did you see my post about your problem. 

I have an idea:
1. You should print Viren's and Nvi individual photo in Walmart or some store.
2. Then go to your mum and tell her you have a confession to make.
3. Tell her Viren is not just a dream person but a real boy you like
4. Show her Viren's photo and tell her something about him (like he is this tall, sweet, how he likes you etc. etc.) Wait for her reaction...then give her the climax shock..
5. Show her Nivi's picture 
6. tell her that this girl Nivi is coming in between.
7. let's see what your mum says...

Do you think she will say let it be..you will find another boy or will say like DDLJ ..go get your Dulha???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 1496

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by simran728

guys, I also feel Nivi should faint tomorrow like DDLJ and then Viren will pick her up and take her to the room.

If she winks Wink at him that will be double dhamal..but i know she will not..

but lets say she does and Viren will ask her "why did you faint?? " and she can say " i wanted you to carry me and hold me close to your heart on this day!!" and then viren will be stumped by her lovely eyes which also confirms her love.
Simran plzzzzzzzzzzzz yaar reham karo hamary haal pay. Don;t give us more. We r all obssessed with Nivren anyways and now these scnes yaaarrrrrrrrrr ab monday tak waqt kaisay guzray ga.

I really hope RS and CT take advantage of this track and make Nivren more close. 

Oh I just thought of this..See how viren said " one day you will do this vrath bcos of my love" ...ok so knowing Viren we know he cannot wait for another year. so...solution..

when Viren feeds Nivi first time after Chand dhikhai...she can say "i want to tell you something" and Viren will ask what? She can say " i did this vrath for sake of your love only...how come you did not understand me?? Please dont ever doubt my love again" and just walk away....let Viren deal with this emotion alone ..standing alone on terrace looking at the moon...OMG..his look will be priceless.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariacelestaeNivRenDeewaniAnamikaSJainzarmeenoashred12

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

This is what I thought of the scene. It seemed that he hoped she would say that shes doing the KC out of her love for him. So I felt he was kind of pressing her to confess, his question had her cornered!!!
 
As for the unconventional marriage thing - from my point of view, i thought he was implying that she doesn't have to do the KC because they never really followed the proper rituals of pre-marriage anyways so why do the KC since their only friends according to Nivi!!!
 
Overall, I felt he was probing for her real feelings behind doing the KC. In the end he was disappointed upon hearing that she was doing it to return his favors!! 
 
Just my opinion. I could be wrong.
Ashi i agree with u here, even i saw and thought the same. he was only thinking from nivis point of view and meant the since they r frinds according to nivi then there is no point in the KC, he was like before trying to get her to say it was for love by her self without him forcing her, but when he didnt hear the answer he wananted he was upset.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728celestaeAnamikaSJainzarmeenoashred12

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728


Did you see my post about your problem. 

I have an idea:
1. You should print Viren's and Nvi individual photo in Walmart or some store.
2. Then go to your mum and tell her you have a confession to make.
3. Tell her Viren is not just a dream person but a real boy you like
4. Show her Viren's photo and tell her something about him (like he is this tall, sweet, how he likes you etc. etc.) Wait for her reaction...then give her the climax shock..
5. Show her Nivi's picture 
6. tell her that this girl Nivi is coming in between.
7. let's see what your mum says...

Do you think she will say let it be..you will find another boy or will say like DDLJ ..go get your Dulha???
OMG i did see it but forgot to reply sorry.
ahahaha ur advice is soo funny. i will surely try this on mom and ill tell u her reaction to it.  I think as soon as i show her virens pic she will have a fit and faint lolz.
 
But simran sweets what did u eat today cause ur on such a high today?? ur making us dead with all ur funny posts and dream scenes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 1496

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
actually the problem is that all you girls are discussing about the episodes and all juicy (scary) articles when I am at work and I cannot participate. so now when I come home its like I have to pour all my ideas to you girls so I feel i have said my feelings and shown my expectations from the show.

I have not eaten anything actually babe. But you know we are all bitten by the love bug called Nivren love saga.

Also, my dream sequence will be be Nivi fainting and then confessing her love to him ..so sweet right. Viren wants to see Nivi's pagalpan in love. bcos he has seen how passionate she is otherwise. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index