Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 61)

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hi Ashly19.....i'm ashly...wat shud i call u?....
Hello Ashly !!!! Hug You can call me Ashi.

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Yaar Shova u won't believe it but I have huge crush on few people and not only my husband but everybody around me knows and all of them have been after marriage:

1.   My teacher is my biggest crush ever and still is. He use to teach me ilaw school and i have such huge crush on him that I went and worked with him too and whenever I use to be upset at work everybody use to tease me that ja apnay bossy darling ko dekh ley and u will be fine. My boss was also the legal advisor of the company that my hubby use to work for and whenever there use to be official dinner I always use to refuse as I'm not big fan of going to official dinners and my husband use to convince me by telling me that he will be there. I'm still in touch with him.He is in Pakistan and I am in Canada but Whenever I still call him I always blush and that's y can't talk to him and I always end up giving the phone to my hubby.

2. SRK - One of my colleague use to call  me and everytime use to ask me that if my husband is ok with me talking to him and I was like yes ofcourse. So as usual once he called me and asked me the same question and I was like y don't u ask my husband and my hubby asked him that r u SRK (Sharukh Khan) and he is like no and then my hubby said then I have no issues coz my wife can only run with 2 people either SRK or her teacher and if u r none of these then I'm safe..

3.  And now 3rd is Viren as a charcter coz I don't really know Kinshuk so I can't say that i have crush on Kinshuk but his character as a Viren yaaaaaaaaaaaaaar amazing. I'm in love with his character the way he does everything for Nivi and the way he looks at her so lovingly and the way he stands up for her. He is simple amazing.
[/QUOTE]

Zarmeen your hubby is too cute. I liked when he says she can only run away with 2 people..haha nice joke..

But I feel instead of having that big bed..Nivren should have had only sofa...so now they have to adjust on that and they will bring them closer no matter what. 

Think of this..Nivren sleeping on the same bed...if by mistake also Viren ka haath agar Nivi par pad gaya thoo...Nivi will think it is MP and will start screaming...hahaha that wud be so funny to watch...and 

can you imagine if they sleep together and Viren hugs her...Nivi TRYING TO SLIP FROM HER HIS HAND??? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??? this is be too cute to watch.

[/QUOTE]
haye Simran c what have u done. Now I will start imagining on them on the sofa and the scne that u have desribed. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'm dead I;m dead yaar
Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Zarmeen your hubby is too cute. I liked when he says she can only run away with 2 people..haha nice joke..

But I feel instead of having that big bed..Nivren should have had only sofa...so now they have to adjust on that and they will bring them closer no matter what. 

Think of this..Nivren sleeping on the same bed...if by mistake also Viren ka haath agar Nivi par pad gaya thoo...Nivi will think it is MP and will start screaming...hahaha that wud be so funny to watch...and 

can you imagine if they sleep together and Viren hugs her...Nivi TRYING TO SLIP FROM HER HIS HAND??? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??? this is be too cute to watch.

[/QUOTE]
haye Simran c what have u done. Now I will start imagining on them on the sofa and the scne that u have desribed. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'm dead I;m dead yaar[/QUOTE]
OMG! OMG! Zarmeen, I'm dead with you!!! Aahhhhhh....now I really really want to see this scene happen!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Ashly19 - 17 December 2010 at 1:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniAnamikaSJainzarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
i too was confused by his reaction....but didnt think dis far...[/QUOTE]

When he said "Kahan ki tayari chal rahi hai??" he had little heavy voice but he was smiling..so not sure..and why was he so serious in entering the BD ..also did you see Nivi said "TUM??" why like that. as if she did not expect him to around at that time. 

Also, I do not understand why Viren had to say about her marriage not be conventional...he was the to be blamed for it anyway...I feel he was taking a cheap shot here..(no offense to anyone) but did not like his comment and also he did not try to cover it up.

I feel both Viren and Nivi are un masking their feelings. He is becoming less flirty and more serious and she is becoming less shy and more communicative. 

What say??
[/QUOTE]
This is what I thought of the scene. It seemed that he hoped she would say that shes doing the KC out of her love for him. So I felt he was kind of pressing her to confess, his question had her cornered!!!

As for the unconventional marriage thing - from my point of view, i thought he was implying that she doesn't have to do the KC because they never really followed the proper rituals of pre-marriage anyways so why do the KC since their only friends according to Nivi!!!

Overall, I felt he was probing for her real feelings behind doing the KC. In the end he was disappointed upon hearing that she was doing it to return his favors!! 

Just my opinion. I could be wrong.
[/QUOTE]

I agree Ashly Thanks for your lovely explanation. It makes feel better that he was not taking a cheap shot out of frustration...

But if Viren knows Nivi he would know that she will never say outright I love you and consider you my husband. She will take small steps and always show in actions. Like seeing his face in the morning before the fast. She did it out of love and her own wanting to do it. 

Same way if Viren would see maybe Nivi is doing it out of love but will not say it. 

Also, I wished Nivi would have asked Viren which Saree he likes for tomorow?? OR is it that you have to wear red?? but I feel red did not look that good on her..she would have wore more fashionable one. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariacelestaeNivRenDeewaniAnamikaSJainzarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
guys, I also feel Nivi should faint tomorrow like DDLJ and then Viren will pick her up and take her to the room.

If she winks Wink at him that will be double dhamal..but i know she will not..

but lets say she does and Viren will ask her "why did you faint?? " and she can say " i wanted you to carry me and hold me close to your heart on this day!!" and then viren will be stumped by her lovely eyes which also confirms her love.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariacelestaeNivRenDeewaniAnamikaSJainzarmeeno

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by ashred12

Originally posted by qse6

Yea we all are in problems bcos of Nivren. "Who jodi hai hi aisi" but being married is a bigger hassle. Actually after seeing Nivren scene I use some of the dialogues on my husband. When I am with him I am still thinking of the serial or Viren's dialog and it makes me smile and he is wondering whether I have gone mad.

1. Sometime i stare him and he is surprised I am interested in him. when usually I am all mad and tired from work.
2. After watching yesterday's episode I called him in his office and told him Viren's dialog that I want to deliver his smile (even though I could not see him). I was hoping he will be in a meeting in some intense argument and i will call him and say this and make him smile.
3. and now Christmas is coming. so I am going to buy a gift and put in my closet where he can see it but I will not mention anything about it. I want to see if he is like Nivi or not.

Anyway enough about me. I am stealing Viren idea to make my life like his. 
OMG ROFLROFLROFL i cant type now, wait let me stop laughing..
Hey i think ur really smart doing this u knowWink . hey let me know what ur hubby's reaction is to the gift u put in the closet ok??? ahahah what can we do , cause virens ideas r soo good so im not at all surprised that u r using them in ur life,but u know whats funny, that we have become soo obsessed that now we r also acting like them. God help us.

Yes thats the right sentence "we are acting like him" and believe me which husband or Boyfriend or crush will not like VIREN ideas.
Even I am dying of laughter on my own writing. How can I??? But I think that gift scene will be really good. Hehe to make him jealous and if he does not ask then I was ask him "tumhe kabhi jalan nahi hoti...??? " cool right??

n wat if he used nivi's dialogue.."jo meri hai wo meri paas hai"....Wink
Too Good Simran but problem with my husband is that sometiems when I ask him that Y arent u jealous when I almost talk for 2 hrs on the phone even with his friends, when I admire other guys or even out with my male friends and he always end up saying coz I know u r only mine so I'm not worried.

@Simran728 You forgot that Serials are inspired by real life incidents mostly. So there is nothing wrong in trying to use some of the tricks on your Husband. My Guy never eats when I am starving and when not together he still asks me to take the food in a plate and eat while he is eating his food. Sometimes he would watch me eating on the web cam because I do not like eating alone and he wants to see for himself that I am eating. Many times when I am mad or angry, I find him searching in the shelf or cupboard seriously and when I ask him what he is looking and if I can help he seriously says ' Yeah... help me... Your smile is missing'. He uses several versions of the dialogue but it makes me smile every time. Many times he have seen my 'hidden gifts' for him before time, but he never open it or say anything about it because he does not want to spoil my surprise. I am very close to some of my friends and chat/talk with them for hours but my Husband never interferes or questions me. I have intentionally tried to get him jealous by flirting with friends, but he only smiles or make it a joke. Once when I questioned him why I can't get him jealous he replied that 'I know you too well. I trust you. You are so much in love with me that you would never let anyone come between us'.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 17 December 2010 at 1:28am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728celestaeNivRenDeewanitamushizarmeenoashred12Suchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged
ok another scene fun to watch will be this.. but from SBS segment i know it will not happen..

So we know Viren is also fasting for Nivi and wants to through same as Nivi. 

NIvi and DD should bcome a TAG team and create food temptations for Viren. Like they can go in front of him with Ice Cream bowl and smile at him like ice cream ladies..

Or they can show how sad his face looks without eating by making pictures and bringing all Viren's fav dishes in front of him...

The reason I am saying it will be very playful (since Viren is the only one doing the playful things all the time) and plus Dialog delivery will be really good. Phir Viren Toh kya Dialog bolega..i can only imagine..

OR NIVI CAN TAKE LAST OPTION

She can tell Viren in his ear "she loves him" that will make Viren faint and then they can feed him whatever they want ...haha when he will come to senses he will not know what has hit him..

I really want Nivi to be one step ahead of him sometimes to change things around..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariacelestaeNivRenDeewaniAnamikaSJainzarmeenoashred12

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar Shova u won't believe it but I have huge crush on few people and not only my husband but everybody around me knows and all of them have been after marriage:

1.   My teacher is my biggest crush ever and still is. He use to teach me ilaw school and i have such huge crush on him that I went and worked with him too . And during the interview also when one of the senior lawyer asked me y do uwant to join this firm and my answer was straight coz of him and that poor guys actually got embarrassed. and whenever I use to be upset at work everybody use to tease me that ja apnay bossy darling ko dekh ley and u will be fine. My boss was also the legal advisor of the company that my hubby use to work for and whenever there use to be official dinner I always use to refuse as I'm not big fan of going to official dinners and my husband use to convince me by telling me that he will be there. I'm still in touch with him.He is in Pakistan and I am in Canada but Whenever I still call him I always blush and that's y can't talk to him and I always end up giving the phone to my hubby.

2. SRK - One of my colleague use to call  me and everytime use to ask me that if my husband is ok with me talking to him and I was like yes ofcourse. So as usual once he called me and asked me the same question and I was like y don't u ask my husband and my hubby asked him that r u SRK (Sharukh Khan) and he is like no and then my hubby said then I have no issues coz my wife can only run with 2 people either SRK or her teacher and if u r none of these then I'm safe..

3.  And now 3rd is Viren as a charcter coz I don't really know Kinshuk so I can't say that i have crush on Kinshuk but his character as a Viren yaaaaaaaaaaaaaar amazing. I'm in love with his character the way he does everything for Nivi and the way he looks at her so lovingly and the way he stands up for her. He is simple amazing.
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL OMG ur too good. I love ur husband comment in bold. ahahahaha cant stop laughing. then what did u do when he said that???

I am also head over heels in love with Viren character and i adore SRK as well so i think we have things in common lolz. I think before i get married i need to tell my hubby to be that if he has any proble with me if he has to share me along with viren and SRK. ahahahaha i still cant get over with what ur hubby said. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariacelestaegmann2010zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index