NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 60)

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by Ashly19

HugHugHug
Sidya sleep on the same bed !!!!! Oh man, now I want NivRen to sleep on the same bed!!! Even their bed is so big. I guess Nivi's too afraid of Viren pouncing on her or something !!! LOL
Yes, you are right, if NivRen keep their doors closed then how on earth will the drama ensue but still I want these two to be a little discreet!
OMG i missed this post somehow. hahahaha ashi ur too much , i went and saw their bed room scene again lolz and yep Nivren bed is big tooo. but i guess ur rite, nivi is scared that viren just might pounce on her and u never know he might considering his obsession on her .Wink
U know they can put a pilow or something in between them and sleep on the same bed and even then they will be miles apart dont u thinkLOL. I wished Nivren had a smaller bedWink
ROFLROFL Shova you are  a genius!! Sweetheart, I don't think Viren being obsessive would tolerate those pillow between them !!! Seriously, yes, their bed should have been smaller Embarrassed 
And as Arshad pointed out - perhaps Divya's question might force Nivi to alter their sleeping arrangements!!!

Edited by Ashly19 - 17 December 2010 at 12:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewanisimran728ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Yea we all are in problems bcos of Nivren. "Who jodi hai hi aisi" but being married is a bigger hassle. Actually after seeing Nivren scene I use some of the dialogues on my husband. When I am with him I am still thinking of the serial or Viren's dialog and it makes me smile and he is wondering whether I have gone mad.

1. Sometime i stare him and he is surprised I am interested in him. when usually I am all mad and tired from work.
2. After watching yesterday's episode I called him in his office and told him Viren's dialog that I want to deliver his smile (even though I could not see him). I was hoping he will be in a meeting in some intense argument and i will call him and say this and make him smile.
3. and now Christmas is coming. so I am going to buy a gift and put in my closet where he can see it but I will not mention anything about it. I want to see if he is like Nivi or not.

Anyway enough about me. I am stealing Viren idea to make my life like his. 
OMG ROFLROFLROFL i cant type now, wait let me stop laughing..
Hey i think ur really smart doing this u knowWink . hey let me know what ur hubby's reaction is to the gift u put in the closet ok??? ahahah what can we do , cause virens ideas r soo good so im not at all surprised that u r using them in ur life,but u know whats funny, that we have become soo obsessed that now we r also acting like them. God help us.

Yes thats the right sentence "we are acting like him" and believe me which husband or Boyfriend or crush will not like VIREN ideas.
Even I am dying of laughter on my own writing. How can I??? But I think that gift scene will be really good. Hehe to make him jealous and if he does not ask then I was ask him "tumhe kabhi jalan nahi hoti...??? " cool right??

n wat if he used nivi's dialogue.."jo meri hai wo meri paas hai"....Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728celestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Shova toooooooooooo good man.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLI'm seriously in fits. Sweetie we r obssessed with Viren rite now coz for the reasons. Since his entry I'm dreaming abt him and even have started dreaming abt the articles regarding our Nivren so pray for us yaar.

Simran yaar as I said earlier my hubby knows that he (my hubby) is not in my top 10 list and I can take anyother name in my dream except my hubby's so I'm safe there. He knows I'm pagal aur pagloon ka koi ilaaj nahin hota.

eheeheh Zarmeen only god knows what will happen to us at the end of this serial. U have started dreaming about article, oh man why arnt i surprised?? Man viren's obsession is contagious dont u think, since his entry all of us have become obsessed and started dreaming about him.

ahaha zarmeen ur hubby stories are soo sweet. May u and ur husband be happy like this always. OMG Zarmeen how did u managed to convince ur hubby?? my mom looks like she is about to kill me if i dont tell her anything soon I need ur adviceLOL
Yaar Shova u won't believe it but I have huge crush on few people and not only my husband but everybody around me knows and all of them have been after marriage:

1.   My teacher is my biggest crush ever and still is. He use to teach me ilaw school and i have such huge crush on him that I went and worked with him too . And during the interview also when one of the senior lawyer asked me y do uwant to join this firm and my answer was straight coz of him and that poor guys actually got embarrassed. and whenever I use to be upset at work everybody use to tease me that ja apnay bossy darling ko dekh ley and u will be fine. My boss was also the legal advisor of the company that my hubby use to work for and whenever there use to be official dinner I always use to refuse as I'm not big fan of going to official dinners and my husband use to convince me by telling me that he will be there. I'm still in touch with him.He is in Pakistan and I am in Canada but Whenever I still call him I always blush and that's y can't talk to him and I always end up giving the phone to my hubby.

2. SRK - One of my colleague use to call  me and everytime use to ask me that if my husband is ok with me talking to him and I was like yes ofcourse. So as usual once he called me and asked me the same question and I was like y don't u ask my husband and my hubby asked him that r u SRK (Sharukh Khan) and he is like no and then my hubby said then I have no issues coz my wife can only run with 2 people either SRK or her teacher and if u r none of these then I'm safe..

3.  And now 3rd is Viren as a charcter coz I don't really know Kinshuk so I can't say that i have crush on Kinshuk but his character as a Viren yaaaaaaaaaaaaaar amazing. I'm in love with his character the way he does everything for Nivi and the way he looks at her so lovingly and the way he stands up for her. He is simple amazing.

Edited by zarmeeno - 17 December 2010 at 1:09am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728milee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashred12

ok, I have a question..
You know we are frustrated with Nivren moving so slow..but I think Sidya is moving even slower. They do not have any conversation and nothing at a personal level at all?? Till now DD has not made any attempts to bring S closer to her like Viren is doing for Nivi.  Is she expecting some miracles?? What happened to all of DD palgan from before?? Why is she not painting walls and bedsheets with his name. 
Its good for us...bcos then our jodi is beating them in creating a stronger love bond..
But guys did you notice change in Viren's voice when he entered the BD today and thought Nivi is packing to go somewhere...after her reply he calm down and changed this tone..
please tell me if guys noticed. go watch that scene. 
i too was confused by his reaction....but didnt think dis far...

When he said "Kahan ki tayari chal rahi hai??" he had little heavy voice but he was smiling..so not sure..and why was he so serious in entering the BD ..also did you see Nivi said "TUM??" why like that. as if she did not expect him to around at that time. 

Also, I do not understand why Viren had to say about her marriage not be conventional...he was the to be blamed for it anyway...I feel he was taking a cheap shot here..(no offense to anyone) but did not like his comment and also he did not try to cover it up.

I feel both Viren and Nivi are un masking their feelings. He is becoming less flirty and more serious and she is becoming less shy and more communicative. 

What say??

he's d master manipulator dear....n we know he can go to any extent....n i agree it was lil too much...
@bold- isnt it wat we all wanted?....i hope CTs continue giving such scenes....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariacelestaeNivRenDeewani

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Yea we all are in problems bcos of Nivren. "Who jodi hai hi aisi" but being married is a bigger hassle. Actually after seeing Nivren scene I use some of the dialogues on my husband. When I am with him I am still thinking of the serial or Viren's dialog and it makes me smile and he is wondering whether I have gone mad.

1. Sometime i stare him and he is surprised I am interested in him. when usually I am all mad and tired from work.
2. After watching yesterday's episode I called him in his office and told him Viren's dialog that I want to deliver his smile (even though I could not see him). I was hoping he will be in a meeting in some intense argument and i will call him and say this and make him smile.
3. and now Christmas is coming. so I am going to buy a gift and put in my closet where he can see it but I will not mention anything about it. I want to see if he is like Nivi or not.

Anyway enough about me. I am stealing Viren idea to make my life like his. 
OMG ROFLROFLROFL i cant type now, wait let me stop laughing..
Hey i think ur really smart doing this u knowWink . hey let me know what ur hubby's reaction is to the gift u put in the closet ok??? ahahah what can we do , cause virens ideas r soo good so im not at all surprised that u r using them in ur life,but u know whats funny, that we have become soo obsessed that now we r also acting like them. God help us.

Yes thats the right sentence "we are acting like him" and believe me which husband or Boyfriend or crush will not like VIREN ideas.
Even I am dying of laughter on my own writing. How can I??? But I think that gift scene will be really good. Hehe to make him jealous and if he does not ask then I was ask him "tumhe kabhi jalan nahi hoti...??? " cool right??

n wat if he used nivi's dialogue.."jo meri hai wo meri paas hai"....Wink
Too Good Simran but problem with my husband is that sometiems when I ask him that Y arent u jealous when I almost talk for 2 hrs on the phone even with his friends, when I admire other guys or even out with my male friends and he always end up saying coz I know u r only mine so I'm not worried.

Edited by zarmeeno - 17 December 2010 at 1:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariacelestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010AnamikaSJain

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged

ok, I have a question..
You know we are frustrated with Nivren moving so slow..but I think Sidya is moving even slower. They do not have any conversation and nothing at a personal level at all?? Till now DD has not made any attempts to bring S closer to her like Viren is doing for Nivi.  Is she expecting some miracles?? What happened to all of DD palgan from before?? Why is she not painting walls and bedsheets with his name. 
Its good for us...bcos then our jodi is beating them in creating a stronger love bond..
But guys did you notice change in Viren's voice when he entered the BD today and thought Nivi is packing to go somewhere...after her reply he calm down and changed this tone..
please tell me if guys noticed. go watch that scene. 
i too was confused by his reaction....but didnt think dis far...

When he said "Kahan ki tayari chal rahi hai??" he had little heavy voice but he was smiling..so not sure..and why was he so serious in entering the BD ..also did you see Nivi said "TUM??" why like that. as if she did not expect him to around at that time. 

Also, I do not understand why Viren had to say about her marriage not be conventional...he was the to be blamed for it anyway...I feel he was taking a cheap shot here..(no offense to anyone) but did not like his comment and also he did not try to cover it up.

I feel both Viren and Nivi are un masking their feelings. He is becoming less flirty and more serious and she is becoming less shy and more communicative. 

What say??
This is what I thought of the scene. It seemed that he hoped she would say that shes doing the KC out of her love for him. So I felt he was kind of pressing her to confess, his question had her cornered!!!

As for the unconventional marriage thing - from my point of view, i thought he was implying that she doesn't have to do the KC because they never really followed the proper rituals of pre-marriage anyways so why do the KC since their only friends according to Nivi!!!

Overall, I felt he was probing for her real feelings behind doing the KC. In the end he was disappointed upon hearing that she was doing it to return his favors!! 

Just my opinion. I could be wrong.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010zarmeenoashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
hi Ashly19.....i'm ashly...wat shud i call u?....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariazarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Yaar Shova u won't believe it but I have huge crush on few people and not only my husband but everybody around me knows and all of them have been after marriage:

1.   My teacher is my biggest crush ever and still is. He use to teach me ilaw school and i have such huge crush on him that I went and worked with him too and whenever I use to be upset at work everybody use to tease me that ja apnay bossy darling ko dekh ley and u will be fine. My boss was also the legal advisor of the company that my hubby use to work for and whenever there use to be official dinner I always use to refuse as I'm not big fan of going to official dinners and my husband use to convince me by telling me that he will be there. I'm still in touch with him.He is in Pakistan and I am in Canada but Whenever I still call him I always blush and that's y can't talk to him and I always end up giving the phone to my hubby.

2. SRK - One of my colleague use to call  me and everytime use to ask me that if my husband is ok with me talking to him and I was like yes ofcourse. So as usual once he called me and asked me the same question and I was like y don't u ask my husband and my hubby asked him that r u SRK (Sharukh Khan) and he is like no and then my hubby said then I have no issues coz my wife can only run with 2 people either SRK or her teacher and if u r none of these then I'm safe..

3.  And now 3rd is Viren as a charcter coz I don't really know Kinshuk so I can't say that i have crush on Kinshuk but his character as a Viren yaaaaaaaaaaaaaar amazing. I'm in love with his character the way he does everything for Nivi and the way he looks at her so lovingly and the way he stands up for her. He is simple amazing.
[/QUOTE]

Zarmeen your hubby is too cute. I liked when he says she can only run away with 2 people..haha nice joke..

But I feel instead of having that big bed..Nivren should have had only sofa...so now they have to adjust on that and they will bring them closer no matter what. 

Think of this..Nivren sleeping on the same bed...if by mistake also Viren ka haath agar Nivi par pad gaya thoo...Nivi will think it is MP and will start screaming...hahaha that wud be so funny to watch...and 

can you imagine if they sleep together and Viren hugs her...Nivi TRYING TO SLIP FROM HER HIS HAND??? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??? this is be too cute to watch.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariacelestaezarmeenoashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index