Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Sauji, I liked that song. Most of dhadkan songs are perfect for Nivren. I would like Nivi to sing 'Na Na Karte Pyar' one day. 😳
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gmann2010

HL and Divya's character are so similar. One day you like them and the next day you want to kill them. Yesterday Divya was nice, worried about her sister. I think she will stay like that as long as Nivi is always getting bad treatment from anyone, as soon as somebody favors Nivi, she gets jealous.

I liked HL today, things she did for Nivi to make NT dadi happy. But if she also sees or hears that Nivi is getting more attention from BS than she will again be her normal selfish self. Why can't both Nivi and Divya have equal rights and live peacefully. Why somebody has to have upper hand?

I liked the way Viren handled situation today with Divya with authority. I don't think see will do that mistake again. The thing is VIren is always in house (not that I mind it) and Sid is always out, but I like Sid to see this things too. I would have loved if Viren or Sid was present at the time Divya told Nivi that she doesn't eye something else's thing. Poor Nivi, not ever her own people are sparing her. She is getting it from all the sides.

I like the actress who portrays Hemlata, She is real good, she makes HM seem soo real, also real life too such characters are very common.As long as HM feels it won't affect her own family and their goals, she is good with all.
tamushi thumbnail

Hi Sauji, I liked that song. Most of dhadkan songs are perfect for Nivren. I would like Nivi to sing 'Na Na Karte Pyar' one day. 😳

I know.. I love Dhadkan songs!πŸ˜ƒ
yeah they so perfect on them.

Yeah , it would be so much fun to see "Na Na Karte" on nivren.
I wish they have picnic/nightout sort of thing in ccbm where they play antakshari😳
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sauji loved your song it is mindblwong and fitting NivRen at the moment. Ketty true the people for whom she does everything always go against her and blame her only for snatching their happiness. Poor girl what could she do she always pray for their happiness be it Keshav or Divya. Irony of her fate she left her love Sid for these two people Keshav and Divya what she get in return both of them are against her today and feel she cheated them.

She already had too many problems to handle and I really don't want them to make Viren other problem for her. He should be her problem solver only like the way he was introduced. Atleast one person should be there na who can shower unconditional love on that poor soul without expecting the return or trust her fully without questioning her.
tamushi thumbnail
thanks Rach,

I am already impatient for Monday epi, weekend seems so looooong,
somebody ff this weekend thingy.
gmann2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Sauji loved your song it is mindblwong and fitting NivRen at the moment. Ketty true the people for whom she does everything always go against her and blame her only for snatching their happiness. Poor girl what could she do she always pray for their happiness be it Keshav or Divya. Irony of her fate she left her love Sid for these two people Keshav and Divya what she get in return both of them are against her today and feel she cheated them.

She already had too many problems to handle and I really don't want them to make Viren other problem for her. He should be her problem solver only like the way he was introduced. Atleast one person should be there na who can shower unconditional love on that poor soul without expecting the return or trust her fully without questioning her.

I totally agree. I just want Viren to be on her side always without asking any questions, how he is right now. But I just don't know how Nivi will get closer to him. I can see she started a little but she has to go long way and I don't want Viren to lose patience in mean while.

She is surrounded with problems, be it CC or MP and being good soul she also takes others problem on her too. Where does that leave her own life and Viren's problem. This is the main fear I have that she should realize it sooner than later, otherwise waqt nikal jayega as Viren told her.

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
suprise di's i'm back!!!!!!
gmann2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamushi

thanks Rach,

I am already impatient for Monday epi, weekend seems so looooong,
somebody ff this weekend thingy.

People wait whole week looking forward to weekend and we want to FF weekends. We are really a bunch of crazy girls. πŸ˜†

I also can't wait for Monday. Oh can't wait to see Nivren together and also can't wait to find out what CC up to. I think CC is giving me more sleepless nights than Nivren. πŸ˜†
tamushi thumbnail

People wait whole week looking forward to weekend and we want to FF weekends. We are really a bunch of crazy girls. πŸ˜†

I also can't wait for Monday. Oh can't wait to see Nivren together and also can't wait to find out what CC up to. I think CC is giving me more sleepless nights than Nivren. πŸ˜†

at bold 🀣🀣
true - as I said earlier - we are certified loonies.πŸ˜†

I know somany thing to unfold on monday, can't wait😭
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MewPrincess

suprise di's i'm back!!!!!!

Welcome back our sweeet little kitty cat missed you a lot. How are you sweetu.

True ketty she should also realize Viren's love but I am not seeing it coming soon. Though I want it soon but really doubt it. The day she asked VD how can some one love other that much? this question is still haunting me.

This shows after she actually sees Viren's obsession/passion for her and see all those things she will understand intensity of his love. Till now she is taking everything as favour done by Viren and not considering it as love of Viren. She hasn't realize the love of Viren towards her. She knows he loves her but to what extent she is still unknown. She is catering some feelings for him but yet unconditional love for him is not there. I really hope it happens soon. Let see what they are going to show about the love stories.