NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 59)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Originally posted by qse6

Ermmm....I've got a retarded question!! I just noticed Sid sleeping on the bed!! So where does Divya sleep? I thought he gave the bed to Divya.
And also shouldn't NivRen know better not to keep their door open...anyone passing by can see Viren sleeping the sofa!!!
Hi ashi!!!!!!!Hug OMG i was thinking the same when i saw that  scene. I guess the do sleep on the same bed but very apart cause the bed is kinda big isnt it lol. Oh and about keeping Nivren room close, darling how will the drama happen if the door isnt open. No one in any normal serial keep their door closed cause they know its a tradition and all the evil people need to see whats going on.Wink 
HugHugHug
Sidya sleep on the same bed !!!!! Oh man, now I want NivRen to sleep on the same bed!!! Even their bed is so big. I guess Nivi's too afraid of Viren pouncing on her or something !!! LOL
Yes, you are right, if NivRen keep their doors closed then how on earth will the drama ensue but still I want these two to be a little discreet!

my silly question : will divya's question n comment on sleeping seperate force nivi to change d sleeping arrangements?....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariacelestae

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Ermmm....I've got a retarded question!! I just noticed Sid sleeping on the bed!! So where does Divya sleep? I thought he gave the bed to Divya.
And also shouldn't NivRen know better not to keep their door open...anyone passing by can see Viren sleeping the sofa!!!
Hi ashi!!!!!!!Hug OMG i was thinking the same when i saw that  scene. I guess the do sleep on the same bed but very apart cause the bed is kinda big isnt it lol. Oh and about keeping Nivren room close, darling how will the drama happen if the door isnt open. No one in any normal serial keep their door closed cause they know its a tradition and all the evil people need to see whats going on.Wink 

i agree its kind of weird bcos in reality no one keep their door open. But in some serials they do show doors are closed but not here. Oh Nivi how can she be so innocent...and did Viren leave the stuff their for a reason?? 

@bold- u mean some1 to see it n end up forcing nivi to change d sleeping arrangements??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariacelestaeNivRenDeewani

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

@Ashly19- since sid dont 've sofa, i think dey r sleeping on 2 corners of d bed....
only once i saw nivren's door closed...n dat was wen viren wasnt dere...remember d first day after wedding....none of d family ever closes their doors....

Yea I feel SD's room is smaller compared to NV's?? How come?? Maybe CC must have given him when he was a small boy so he can run around...(no idea) actually..

But did you notice NV's room has a window and it plays a role. But SD's room there is no window. So, I think SD should not look at Chand Chupa Badal Mein.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariacelestaeNivRenDeewaniashred12

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged

i agree its kind of weird bcos in reality no one keep their door open. But in some serials they do show doors are closed but not here. Oh Nivi how can she be so innocent...and did Viren leave the stuff their for a reason?? 

@bold- u mean some1 to see it n end up forcing nivi to change d sleeping arrangements??
OMG -- Ashred, you hit the nail on the head. That just could be a possibility after all Viren is master manipulator!!!

@ Simran -- you're on a roll today!! Loving your comments...seriously crackin me up LOL love ya!!

Edited by Ashly19 - 17 December 2010 at 12:48am

celestaeNivRenDeewaniashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged

ok, I have a question..
You know we are frustrated with Nivren moving so slow..but I think Sidya is moving even slower. They do not have any conversation and nothing at a personal level at all?? Till now DD has not made any attempts to bring S closer to her like Viren is doing for Nivi.  Is she expecting some miracles?? What happened to all of DD palgan from before?? Why is she not painting walls and bedsheets with his name. 
Its good for us...bcos then our jodi is beating them in creating a stronger love bond..
But guys did you notice change in Viren's voice when he entered the BD today and thought Nivi is packing to go somewhere...after her reply he calm down and changed this tone..
please tell me if guys noticed. go watch that scene. 
i too was confused by his reaction....but didnt think dis far...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alaria

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged

HugHugHug
Sidya sleep on the same bed !!!!! Oh man, now I want NivRen to sleep on the same bed!!! Even their bed is so big. I guess Nivi's too afraid of Viren pouncing on her or something !!! LOL
Yes, you are right, if NivRen keep their doors closed then how on earth will the drama ensue but still I want these two to be a little discreet!
OMG i missed this post somehow. hahahaha ashi ur too much , i went and saw their bed room scene again lolz and yep Nivren bed is big tooo. but i guess ur rite, nivi is scared that viren just might pounce on her and u never know he might considering his obsession on her .Wink
U know they can put a pilow or something in between them and sleep on the same bed and even then they will be miles apart dont u thinkLOL. I wished Nivren had a smaller bedWink

Alariacelestaeashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged

ROFL
Ladies please be careful - we don't want your hubbies to hunt down Viren and start stalking him for hogging their wives attention!!

Yea and with millions of husbands behind him..he will not be Psychotic but will become MAHA Psychotic..

Oh I wish I was Viren's Psychologist. Then he would tell me his deep dark secrets.
1. How much he loves Nivi??
2. Why does he love Nivi??
3. When will he KILL CC and YD and DD and S (if needed) but Nandu is ok (baccha hai)
4. Will he need pacemaker after Nivi confesses her love for him.

Ok I more scene to think about. 
Nivren going on a picnic with NT, Dadaji and Yash. NT and Dadaji are talking about their 1942 love story and Nivren talking about 2010 love story. I added Yash so he can take pictures for us. sweet!
[/QUOTE]

wow....dats brilliant Clap....1942 vs 2010.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariacelestaeNivRenDeewanitamushi

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged

ok, I have a question..
You know we are frustrated with Nivren moving so slow..but I think Sidya is moving even slower. They do not have any conversation and nothing at a personal level at all?? Till now DD has not made any attempts to bring S closer to her like Viren is doing for Nivi.  Is she expecting some miracles?? What happened to all of DD palgan from before?? Why is she not painting walls and bedsheets with his name. 
Its good for us...bcos then our jodi is beating them in creating a stronger love bond..
But guys did you notice change in Viren's voice when he entered the BD today and thought Nivi is packing to go somewhere...after her reply he calm down and changed this tone..
please tell me if guys noticed. go watch that scene. 
i too was confused by his reaction....but didnt think dis far...

When he said "Kahan ki tayari chal rahi hai??" he had little heavy voice but he was smiling..so not sure..and why was he so serious in entering the BD ..also did you see Nivi said "TUM??" why like that. as if she did not expect him to around at that time. 

Also, I do not understand why Viren had to say about her marriage not be conventional...he was the to be blamed for it anyway...I feel he was taking a cheap shot here..(no offense to anyone) but did not like his comment and also he did not try to cover it up.

I feel both Viren and Nivi are un masking their feelings. He is becoming less flirty and more serious and she is becoming less shy and more communicative. 

What say??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index