Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 58)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Shova toooooooooooo good man.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLI'm seriously in fits. Sweetie we r obssessed with Viren rite now coz for the reasons. Since his entry I'm dreaming abt him and even have started dreaming abt the articles regarding our Nivren so pray for us yaar.

Simran yaar as I said earlier my hubby knows that he (my hubby) is not in my top 10 list and I can take anyother name in my dream except my hubby's so I'm safe there. He knows I'm pagal aur pagloon ka koi ilaaj nahin hota.

eheeheh Zarmeen only god knows what will happen to us at the end of this serial. U have started dreaming about article, oh man why arnt i surprised?? Man viren's obsession is contagious dont u think, since his entry all of us have become obsessed and started dreaming about him.

ahaha zarmeen ur hubby stories are soo sweet. May u and ur husband be happy like this always. OMG Zarmeen how did u managed to convince ur hubby?? my mom looks like she is about to kill me if i dont tell her anything soon I need ur adviceLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728milee1014gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by simran728

all you un-married girls please pray for us married ones that we do not say Viren (i love you) in our sleep...or else our hubbies will start chanting their names in our ears before we go to sleep. So, that all Viren memories are out before bed...almost like they are killing each memory like a mosquito...haha now i am taking it too far. 
ROFL ahahahah simran omg thats sooo funny. .  U know being unmarried is also a hassel cause u have ur mom suspecting each and every move u do , and when i drift off to Nivren land she just looks at me trying to figgure out who this special viren is. Ok ill pray but u also pray for me cause mum is seriously suspecting something too but ill just enjoy the fun and keep her guessing like u saidWink

Yea we all are in problems bcos of Nivren. "Who jodi hai hi aisi" but being married is a bigger hassle. Actually after seeing Nivren scene I use some of the dialogues on my husband. When I am with him I am still thinking of the serial or Viren's dialog and it makes me smile and he is wondering whether I have gone mad.

1. Sometime i stare him and he is surprised I am interested in him. when usually I am all mad and tired from work.
2. After watching yesterday's episode I called him in his office and told him Viren's dialog that I want to deliver his smile (even though I could not see him). I was hoping he will be in a meeting in some intense argument and i will call him and say this and make him smile.
3. and now Christmas is coming. so I am going to buy a gift and put in my closet where he can see it but I will not mention anything about it. I want to see if he is like Nivi or not.

Anyway enough about me. I am stealing Viren idea to make my life like his. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010ashred12

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

ROFLROFL Arrey sweets, now your officially obssessed with NivRen!!! I also have been plagued by dreams of NivRen and last night I was dreaming about an article related to these two!!!

OMG ashi u too dreaming about articles?? OMG whats wrong with us girls( i shouldnt say this cause im equally pagal like u 2LOL).  What do u and Zarmeen do that leads u 2 to think about article?? cause i think dreaming about article wouldnt make me say viren out loud in my sleep. I have this rishta for me and i think moms serious about it and now me saying viren aloud in my sleep just made the matters worse lolz. In a way im happy cause i dont really want to get married now so i will just keep on acting that there is something going on with Viren what sayWink

Alariatamushigmann2010ashred12

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Shova toooooooooooo good man.ROFLI'm seriously in fits. Sweetie we r obssessed with Viren rite now coz for the reasons. Since his entry I'm dreaming abt him and even have started dreaming abt the articles regarding our Nivren so pray for us yaar.

Simran yaar as I said earlier my hubby knows that he (my hubby) is not in my top 10 list and I can take anyother name in my dream except my hubby's so I'm safe there. He knows I'm pagal aur pagloon ka koi ilaaj nahin hota.

eheeheh Zarmeen only god knows what will happen to us at the end of this serial. U have started dreaming about article, oh man why arnt i surprised?? Man viren's obsession is contagious dont u think, since his entry all of us have become obsessed and started dreaming about him.

ahaha zarmeen ur hubby stories are soo sweet. May u and ur husband be happy like this always. OMG Zarmeen how did u managed to convince ur hubby?? my mom looks like she is about to kill me if i dont tell her anything soon I need ur adviceLOL

I have an idea:
1. You should print Viren's and Nvi individual photo in Walmart or some store.
2. Then go to your mum and tell her you have a confession to make.
3. Tell her Viren is not just a dream person but a real boy you like
4. Show her Viren's photo and tell her something about him (like he is this tall, sweet, how he likes you etc. etc.) Wait for her reaction...then give her the climax shock..
5. Show her Nivi's picture 
6. tell her that this girl Nivi is coming in between.
7. let's see what your mum says...

Do you think she will say let it be..you will find another boy or will say like DDLJ ..go get your Dulha???

AlariacelestaeNivRenDeewaniashred12

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ashly19

ROFLROFL Arrey sweets, now your officially obssessed with NivRen!!! I also have been plagued by dreams of NivRen and last night I was dreaming about an article related to these two!!!

OMG ashi u too dreaming about articles?? OMG whats wrong with us girls( i shouldnt say this cause im equally pagal like u 2LOL).  What do u and Zarmeen do that leads u 2 to think about article?? cause i think dreaming about article wouldnt make me say viren out loud in my sleep. I have this rishta for me and i think moms serious about it and now me saying viren aloud in my sleep just made the matters worse lolz. In a way im happy cause i dont really want to get married now so i will just keep on acting that there is something going on with Viren what sayWink
I've got NivRen - especially Viren on my mind 24/7!!! This is whats driving me crazy and causing those dreams about CCBM!!! Yup, if you wanna save yourself from getting married - use Viren as an excuse!! Better yet - start chanting his name every night !!! Embarrassed

God help us all ---- We're more obssessed about NivRen then Viren is with Nivi!!!LOL

Edited by Ashly19 - 17 December 2010 at 12:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanitamushisimran728ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
@Ashly19- since sid dont 've sofa, i think dey r sleeping on 2 corners of d bed....
only once i saw nivren's door closed...n dat was wen viren wasnt dere...remember d first day after wedding....none of d family ever closes their doors....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Yea we all are in problems bcos of Nivren. "Who jodi hai hi aisi" but being married is a bigger hassle. Actually after seeing Nivren scene I use some of the dialogues on my husband. When I am with him I am still thinking of the serial or Viren's dialog and it makes me smile and he is wondering whether I have gone mad.

1. Sometime i stare him and he is surprised I am interested in him. when usually I am all mad and tired from work.
2. After watching yesterday's episode I called him in his office and told him Viren's dialog that I want to deliver his smile (even though I could not see him). I was hoping he will be in a meeting in some intense argument and i will call him and say this and make him smile.
3. and now Christmas is coming. so I am going to buy a gift and put in my closet where he can see it but I will not mention anything about it. I want to see if he is like Nivi or not.

OMG ROFLROFLROFL i cant type now, wait let me stop laughing..
Hey i think ur really smart doing this u knowWink . hey let me know what ur hubby's reaction is to the gift u put in the closet ok??? ahahah what can we do , cause virens ideas r soo good so im not at all surprised that u r using them in ur life,but u know whats funny, that we have become soo obsessed that now we r also acting like them. God help us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariatamushi

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged

OMG ROFLROFLROFL i cant type now, wait let me stop laughing..
Hey i think ur really smart doing this u knowWink . hey let me know what ur hubby's reaction is to the gift u put in the closet ok??? ahahah what can we do , cause virens ideas r soo good so im not at all surprised that u r using them in ur life,but u know whats funny, that we have become soo obsessed that now we r also acting like them. God help us.

Yes thats the right sentence "we are acting like him" and believe me which husband or Boyfriend or crush will not like VIREN ideas.
Even I am dying of laughter on my own writing. How can I??? But I think that gift scene will be really good. Hehe to make him jealous and if he does not ask then I was ask him "tumhe kabhi jalan nahi hoti...??? " cool right??

celestaetamushigmann2010ashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index