Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 57)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by Ashly19

Ermmm....I've got a retarded question!! I just noticed Sid sleeping on the bed!! So where does Divya sleep? I thought he gave the bed to Divya.
And also shouldn't NivRen know better not to keep their door open...anyone passing by can see Viren sleeping the sofa!!!
Hi ashi!!!!!!!Hug OMG i was thinking the same when i saw that  scene. I guess the do sleep on the same bed but very apart cause the bed is kinda big isnt it lol. Oh and about keeping Nivren room close, darling how will the drama happen if the door isnt open. No one in any normal serial keep their door closed cause they know its a tradition and all the evil people need to see whats going on.Wink 

i agree its kind of weird bcos in reality no one keep their door open. But in some serials they do show doors are closed but not here. Oh Nivi how can she be so innocent...and did Viren leave the stuff their for a reason?? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariacelestaeNivRenDeewani

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

all you un-married girls please pray for us married ones that we do not say Viren (i love you) in our sleep...or else our hubbies will start chanting their names in our ears before we go to sleep. So, that all Viren memories are out before bed...almost like they are killing each memory like a mosquito...haha now i am taking it too far. 
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Ladies please be careful - we don't want your hubbies to hunt down Viren and start stalking him for hogging their wives attention!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728milee1014celestaegmann2010zarmeeno

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by Ashly19

Ermmm....I've got a retarded question!! I just noticed Sid sleeping on the bed!! So where does Divya sleep? I thought he gave the bed to Divya.
And also shouldn't NivRen know better not to keep their door open...anyone passing by can see Viren sleeping the sofa!!!
Hi ashi!!!!!!!Hug OMG i was thinking the same when i saw that  scene. I guess the do sleep on the same bed but very apart cause the bed is kinda big isnt it lol. Oh and about keeping Nivren room close, darling how will the drama happen if the door isnt open. No one in any normal serial keep their door closed cause they know its a tradition and all the evil people need to see whats going on.Wink 

i agree its kind of weird bcos in reality no one keep their door open. But in some serials they do show doors are closed but not here. Oh Nivi how can she be so innocent...and did Viren leave the stuff their for a reason?? 
Exactly, shouldn't Viren at least have put away his pillow and  blanket before leaving the room. I mean, why just leave it there for others to see!!!  Maybe he was in a rush to do only god knows what!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Shova toooooooooooo good man.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLI'm seriously in fits. Sweetie we r obssessed with Viren rite now coz for the reasons. Since his entry I'm dreaming abt him and even have started dreaming abt the articles regarding our Nivren so pray for us yaar.

Simran yaar as I said earlier my hubby knows that he (my hubby) is not in my top 10 list and I can take anyother name in my dream except my hubby's so I'm safe there. He knows I'm pagal aur pagloon ka koi ilaaj nahin hota.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728milee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010ashred12

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
ok, I have a question..
You know we are frustrated with Nivren moving so slow..but I think Sidya is moving even slower. They do not have any conversation and nothing at a personal level at all?? Till now DD has not made any attempts to bring S closer to her like Viren is doing for Nivi.  Is she expecting some miracles?? What happened to all of DD palgan from before?? Why is she not painting walls and bedsheets with his name. 
Its good for us...bcos then our jodi is beating them in creating a stronger love bond..
But guys did you notice change in Viren's voice when he entered the BD today and thought Nivi is packing to go somewhere...after her reply he calm down and changed this tone..
please tell me if guys noticed. go watch that scene. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaashred12

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged

ROFL
Ladies please be careful - we don't want your hubbies to hunt down Viren and start stalking him for hogging their wives attention!!
[/QUOTE]

Yea and with millions of husbands behind him..he will not be Psychotic but will become MAHA Psychotic..

Oh I wish I was Viren's Psychologist. Then he would tell me his deep dark secrets.
1. How much he loves Nivi??
2. Why does he love Nivi??
3. When will he KILL CC and YD and DD and S (if needed) but Nandu is ok (baccha hai)
4. Will he need pacemaker after Nivi confesses her love for him.

Ok I more scene to think about. 
Nivren going on a picnic with NT, Dadaji and Yash. NT and Dadaji are talking about their 1942 love story and Nivren talking about 2010 love story. I added Yash so he can take pictures for us. sweet!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariacelestaezarmeenoashred12

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged

all you un-married girls please pray for us married ones that we do not say Viren (i love you) in our sleep...or else our hubbies will start chanting their names in our ears before we go to sleep. So, that all Viren memories are out before bed...almost like they are killing each memory like a mosquito...haha now i am taking it too far. 
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ahahahah simran omg thats sooo funny. .  U know being unmarried is also a hassel cause u have ur mom suspecting each and every move u do , and when i drift off to Nivren land she just looks at me trying to figgure out who this special viren is. Ok ill pray but u also pray for me cause mum is seriously suspecting something too but ill just enjoy the fun and keep her guessing like u saidWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
@ Simran -- I watched the scene that you mentioned. From my pov I just sensed a slight demanding tone....he didn't appear disturbed to me because he seemed to be smirking!  Viren knows Nivi has no where to go.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index