Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 55)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Ok girls I am off Good Night, see you all tomorrow.

Actually it was just the kids. Me and my hubby after a long time just went to drop off the kids and jus had dinner outside. So it was kind of a date.

tGood nite sweetie. Sweet dreams and see u tomorrow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
i was rewatching d scene wer sid tells nivi dat NT wants to meet her....i still dont get dat sad face of viren wen he comes dere....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alaria

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Oh my oh my what an episode. I loved every Nivren scenes and yash and dadi scenes. I actually loved every scene except the ones where CC was there, she is pissing me off big time. U know divya was also good today, she was a bit tollarable then before lolz. 
Im soo late today so i need to catch up on all ur beautiful posts.
But u know today the store room scene just freaked me out and i know u guys wont agree with me but for some weird reason now im thinking it was Viren who put those stuff in the store room. Mabye he had an intention of doing all the things with nivi aoneConfused i dunno but i just couldnt seem to belive it was YD or CC. Why do i feel its viren, cause with every store room scene viren is somewhere linked. First the confession scene, viren confessed to nivi in store room. Then the oil can scene, again viren was there to gift nivi the necklace and now i feel also he was planning something for her in the storeroom for KC ?? I know virens obsession will not harm nivi rather protect her and try to bring her more closer to himself but i just cant get the feelings out that the person looking over her in the storeroom was Viren. even after that scene we see viren was not there in his bedroom. Guys plz explain it to me I think im missing something here, why do i feel its viren doing all this?????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariacelestaegmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Oh my oh my what an episode. I loved every Nivren scenes and yash and dadi scenes. I actually loved every scene except the ones where CC was there, she is pissing me off big time. U know divya was also good today, she was a bit tollarable then before lolz. 
But u know today the store room scene just freaked me out and i know u guys wont agree with me but for some weird reason now im thinking it was Viren who put those stuff in the store room. Mabye he had an intention of doing all the things with nivi aoneConfused i dunno but i just couldnt seem to belive it was YD or CC. Why do i feel its viren, cause with every store room scene viren is somewhere linked. First the confession scene, viren confessed to nivi in store room. Then the oil can scene, again viren was there to gift nivi the necklace and now i feel also he was planning something for her in the storeroom for KC ?? I know virens obsession will not harm nivi rather protect her and try to bring her more closer to himself but i just cant get the feelings out that the person looking over her in the storeroom was Viren. even after that scene we see viren was not there in his bedroom. Guys plz explain it to me I think im missing something here, why do i feel its viren doing all this?????

Hey Shova, how are you now sweetie? Episode was totally Nivren's. Well we were trying hard to get Rach's mind off from Viren being stalker, now you started having doubts?

I get that VIren might want to do KC stuff with Nivi, and can put those thalis in SR as he wasn't there in his BR. But then why he will remove those thalis from there without doing anything. Whoever is doing this is trying to prove that Nivi is insane. That's why stuff is there when Nivi is looking and is disappear when Nivi gets somebody with her. If Viren is doing all this, why he wants his wife to look insane, that poor guy is trying so hard that his family accept her as DIL of house and give all rights to her that she deserve.

AlariacelestaeNivRenDeewanizarmeenoashred12

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey Shova, how are you now sweetie? Episode was totally Nivren's. Well we were trying hard to get Rach's mind off from Viren being stalker, now you started having doubts?

I get that VIren might want to do KC stuff with Nivi, and can put those thalis in SR as he wasn't there in his BR. But then why he will remove those thalis from there without doing anything. Whoever is doing this is trying to prove that Nivi is insane. That's why stuff is there when Nivi is looking and is disappear when Nivi gets somebody with her. If Viren is doing all this, why he wants his wife to look insane, that poor guy is trying so hard that his family accept her as DIL of house and give all rights to her that she deserve.
I have to agree with Ketty over here. And shova think +ve yaar. Acha socho tu acha hee hoga. As ii said The TRP's really went up after Viren's entry and especialy after the marriage and tehy r also saying that Nivren love story is the trump card for the CT's so I dont think so they gonna destroy their trump card. So sweetie relax and enjoy the show. Viren is not negative just have grey shades but not negative at all.

AlariacelestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010ashred12

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

I have to agree with Ketty over here. And shova think +ve yaar. Acha socho tu acha hee hoga. As ii said The TRP's really went up after Viren's entry and especialy after the marriage and tehy r also saying that Nivren love story is the trump card for the CT's so I dont think so they gonna destroy their trump card. So sweetie relax and enjoy the show. Viren is not negative just have grey shades but not negative at all.
Im ok now. Sorry ketty and zarmeen for beging so negative. Yep i was thinking positive until i saw todays epi, i just got this feeling but i agree with u ketty and zarmeen that if it was viren then why on earth will he have put it away... Ok sorry for being -tive i will only think positive but oh how i wish all this suspense will get revealed soon. So u guys think it YD doing this or CC??? I belive strongly Viren cant be negative and there is no way he can hurt nivi so i dunno what made me think he was in the storeroom, mabye im thinking too much yaar, sorryEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariacelestaegmann2010zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Im ok now. Sorry ketty and zarmeen for beging so negative. Yep i was thinking positive until i saw todays epi, i just got this feeling but i agree with u ketty and zarmeen that if it was viren then why on earth will he have put it away... Ok sorry for being -tive i will only think positive but oh how i wish all this suspense will get revealed soon. So u guys think it YD doing this or CC??? I belive strongly Viren cant be negative and there is no way he can hurt nivi so i dunno what made me think he was in the storeroom, mabye im thinking too much yaar, sorryEmbarrassed

Taht's ok sweetie but I don't think so that they gonna reveal everything so soon. The show just got interesting so I think they goona drag this track until end of janaury but they will start revealing in bits and pieces so really excited as well.

AlariacelestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010ashred12

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Ermmm....I've got a retarded question!! I just noticed Sid sleeping on the bed!! So where does Divya sleep? I thought he gave the bed to Divya.
And also shouldn't NivRen know better not to keep their door open...anyone passing by can see Viren sleeping the sofa!!!

Edited by Ashly19 - 16 December 2010 at 11:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaegmann2010zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index