India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 54)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Hey guys just came back. Poor my hubby had to bear with me for 4 hrs but he said I was actually good today and did not bug him much. And then he knew the answer and he asked me automatically that u must be thinking that what's happening at the forum and I just had a smile on my face indirectly agreeing to it. So what r we discuusing now. Is it the article or the episode.

Rach jaani I'm so glad that finally u've started seeing things positively. yaar jaisay kaha jata hai acha socho gay tu achee hee hoga. So let's be +ve until and unless shown otherwise. As they r saying that Nivren love story is their trump card and they will definitely not gonna destroy their trump card so lets look forward to the dance and dream sequence. 

Milee no doubt Sood pagal khana actually should be the only option for us but yaar what will CC do as we r more evil than her (in a positive sense) and we won't let her any plan work.  So she will commit sucide anyways and then our jodis can live in peace.

Edited by zarmeeno - 16 December 2010 at 9:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014celestaegmann2010ashred12

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Allieeeeee she was not waking him up she was actually adjusting his pillow nothing else I saw it again she just adjusted it.

No rachna she was not waking him up. She was just trying to see his face before the early morning ritual of eating Sargi. She adjusted his pillow so that he can turn and she can see him. Similarly, Divya saw Sid's face before doing the ritual. That is how it is supposed to be done. You are starting the fast by seeing your husband's face.
Hey Anju, nice to see here. See being from south I didn't know much about KC. If you see my post I asked the same question is it a ritual to see husband's face because Divya did the same too and I got my answer from your post. Thanks.
What happened you missed whole morning, was waiting for your post on the episode.

Hey Milee, I was little down today and sick. Hence did not come to the forum for long but watched the episode. DId not have energy to write. My hubby is sleeping and I am just browsing. WIll write tomorrow. I need to catch up with so many pages. Missed you all a lot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Allieeeeee she was not waking him up she was actually adjusting his pillow nothing else I saw it again she just adjusted it.

No rachna she was not waking him up. She was just trying to see his face before the early morning ritual of eating Sargi. She adjusted his pillow so that he can turn and she can see him. Similarly, Divya saw Sid's face before doing the ritual. That is how it is supposed to be done. You are starting the fast by seeing your husband's face.
Hey Anju, nice to see here. See being from south I didn't know much about KC. If you see my post I asked the same question is it a ritual to see husband's face because Divya did the same too and I got my answer from your post. Thanks.
What happened you missed whole morning, was waiting for your post on the episode.

Hey Milee, I was little down today and sick. Hence did not come to the forum for long but watched the episode. DId not have energy to write. My hubby is sleeping and I am just browsing. WIll write tomorrow. I need to catch up with so many pages. Missed you all a lot.
Hey Anju take care of urself and get well soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Hey Anju, take care dear. Hope you feel better soon, is it because of the cold weather. Don't you worry about the post you can do it whenever you have time but atleast I am happy you could watch the episode. It was so beautiful right?

gmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey guys just came back. Poor my hubby had to bear with me for 4 hrs but he said I was actually good today and did not bug him much. And then he knew the answer and he asked me automatically that u must be thinking that what's happening at the forum and I just had a smile on my face indirectly agreeing to it. So what r we discuusing now. Is it the article or the episode.

Rach jaani I'm so glad that finally u've started seeing things positively. yaar jaisay kaha jata hai acha socho gay tu achee hee hoga. So let's be +ve until and unless shown otherwise. As they r saying that Nivren love story is their trump card and they will definitely not gonna destroy their trump card so lets look forward to the dance and dream sequence. 

Milee no doubt Sood pagal khana actually should be the only option for us but yaar what will CC do as we r more evil than her (in a positive sense) and we won't let her any plan work.  So she will commit sucide anyways and then our jodis can live in peace.

LOL I know we will scheme against her and make her go crazy.
So did you enjoy the movie or was it just kids going to movie?

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Ok girls I am off Good Night, see you all tomorrow.

gmann2010

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Had a wonderful time catching up on all the posts. Was laughing so hard that if my husband had not been at work, I would have been the first one in the pagalkhana.Good thing my daughters still asleep too as I would have scared her out of her wits.

Really looking forward to the dream sequence.Smile

zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Hey Anju, take care of yourself. I hope you feel better soon.

zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index