Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 53)

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

What happened today Navi, Anju,Shova,Ashly,Suchitra did not come online. Hope everything is ok with them. They missed such a beautiful episode.

@ Rachu, Ketty I am eagerly waiting for monday too, what will be Viren's dream and the performance by all 4 of them.

Rachu, I think you should definitely get PhD for doing so much analysis on passionate/obssessive/physchotic lover.LOL

Hi Milee. Thank you for thinking of us. Big hugs to all you girls on here HugHugHug 
Just finished reading all your posts ( sorry didn't press the like button) and as usual your all too good when it comes to analyzing the characters!!

Rach & Ashvee - thank you for making us crack up and lighten up a bit !!

It was beautiful episode. As a matter of fact, its always a wonderful episode when you don't see CC, JW & YD as much!!!  CC definitiely has some trick up her sleeve and only god knows how much damage shes gonna cause this time. I have a feeling she just might wreak some havoc which will have Viren spiralling into his obsessive self!! Divya was much tolerable today.

And I love love Nivi in blue sarees!! She was looking so beautiful in it. Blue is totally her color. I wish Viren would have been only pretending to sleep when she adjusts his blanket and pillow. He'd realize how much she cares for himEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sihumilee1014celestaegmann2010zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
hi and good morning my darlings, how r we all today. OMG im soo late today. OK i still havnt watched the epi but reading some of ur posts now i think i have to now run to watch it. Ok i will come back soon with my thoughts and hopefully by then u guys r still online.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014zarmeenogmann2010Suchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach good observation. Those two are so similar yet total opposite of each other. But I won't call Viren weak even if he has his share of vulnerabilities.
In my dictionary every person possessing suicidal tendencies is week and only in CCBM only 4 characters are really strong BS, NT, CC and Nivi rest all are weak. Earlier I had kept Viren as strongest character but now he seems to be weakest at the moment. If his obsessive love was without suicidal tendencies then I would have called him strong. Ya he is not weakest character as he has tendency to fight all odds to get what he wants, have a strong will power, can do anything to protect Nivi from any harm be it putting his life in danger (fighting with gundas, save her from falling log) but is weaker as compared to Nivi as he will not be able to withstand too much mental torture especially rejection from Nivi may be due to fact already beared too much emotional torture without shedding tears.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasihumilee1014celestaegmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
I think rach , that, viren knows what to say and to whom.

So I do not think he is suicidal ,... ew that would make him like SID and that's something I HATED about him and also Divya.. disgusting...

He knew the only way cc would shut up is if he spoke in that manner

He is obsessive yes.. but not suicidal...

(lets see..)
I do hope NIvi can help him

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaasyadadamilee1014celestaesihuzarmeenogmann2010ashred12

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Allieeeeee she was not waking him up she was actually adjusting his pillow nothing else I saw it again she just adjusted it.

No rachna she was not waking him up. She was just trying to see his face before the early morning ritual of eating Sargi. She adjusted his pillow so that he can turn and she can see him. Similarly, Divya saw Sid's face before doing the ritual. That is how it is supposed to be done. You are starting the fast by seeing your husband's face.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasihumilee1014celestaegmann2010zarmeenoashred12

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Hi milee I did come , checked the written update and then left. For some reason i am still not able to digest the whole thing thats going on. Its going to take some time.. I will fine : ), in fact I am much better.

Hopefully I can write this weekend.. specially if they are going to show a nice dance sequence ooo...
what romantic scenes.. nivi viren key pyar main khinchi chali gayi aur use ehsaas bhi nahi hua...
I hope they don't ruin tomorrow!!!!!!!!
Hey Suchitra, Nice to see you here. Good to hear that you are feeling much better. Did you see today's episdoe it was good actually nothing much rona dhona full of NivRen scenes and their communication.
Will anxiously wait for your weekend treat.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Allieeeeee she was not waking him up she was actually adjusting his pillow nothing else I saw it again she just adjusted it.

No rachna she was not waking him up. She was just trying to see his face before the early morning ritual of eating Sargi. She adjusted his pillow so that he can turn and she can see him. Similarly, Divya saw Sid's face before doing the ritual. That is how it is supposed to be done. You are starting the fast by seeing your husband's face.
Hey Anju, nice to see here. See being from south I didn't know much about KC. If you see my post I asked the same question is it a ritual to see husband's face because Divya did the same too and I got my answer from your post. Thanks.
What happened you missed whole morning, was waiting for your post on the episode.

celestaegmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

I think rach , that, viren knows what to say and to whom.

So I do not think he is suicidal ,... ew that would make him like SID and that's something I HATED about him and also Divya.. disgusting...

He knew the only way cc would shut up is if he spoke in that manner

He is obsessive yes.. but not suicidal...

(lets see..)
I do hope NIvi can help him
Suchitra, I was thinking the same that he is not suicidal, its just his way of making his mom to do what he wants.
Nivi will cure him definitely.

celestaegmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index