Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 52)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Actually last time they show Shiva in serial this lead to the separation of Sid and Nivi where she was left stranded and had to take hard decision of life. I think this time they are showing another exam of life.
Moreover 3 promises Nivi was shown to take while wedding
Ab aap hi mere dost or mere saathi honge.
Aap ki takat aur himmat ban kar aap ke saath chalungi.
Aap par vishwas mera adhikar hoga.

Does these three promises hold any significance

So far we saw Viren bringing up his promises and he had kept  them pretty well. I think Nivi's promises are significant too. There will be time when she will have to keep those promises. First and last one she is keeping right now. She trust him immensely that's why she didn't ask any question about that gift. But the second one we are going to see once his past is out in light. Till now Viren haven't shown any of his vulnerabilities to Nivi, but once she knows them she will be fulfilling her second promise too.

About Sid-Nivi, I didn't see that scene I guess. From Radha-Krishna, Ram-Sita, and Shiv-Gauri, I always prefer Shiv-Gauri as Radha-Krishna were never married, Ram-Sita had life full of troubles, but Shiv-Gauri was always together. And whenever Shivaji loses temper it is always Gauri who pacifies him. So if Viren is being obsessive, Nivi will calm him down. Just as she did in hospital when he was ready to confront her dad.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaasyadadamilee1014celestaezarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Hey asyada thanks for liking my post but the differentiation was given by Navz I just looked back in some episodes and recollected few more things. I don't know how CT's are going to turn him. Will they forgot all his good points which they showed earlier and make him hatable more than pitiable or will they make him more lovable with his obsessed nature. I don't know actually how will they turn his character. It is true he will love Nivi more than average person (like Nivi asked VD how can someone love so much) but will his actions exceed extreme of goodness or he can turn in evil obsessive.

Anyway they told about darkside and few shades this mean he will not cross atleast evil extreme will have grey shade but not bad about it. About stalking I don't know much whether he is stalker or not. Obsessive lover do have tendency of stalking but these kinds of activities I don't know.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaasyadadamilee1014celestaegmann2010zarmeeno

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
What happened today Navi, Anju,Shova,Ashly,Suchitra did not come online. Hope everything is ok with them. They missed such a beautiful episode.

@ Rachu, Ketty I am eagerly waiting for monday too, what will be Viren's dream and the performance by all 4 of them.

Rachu, I think you should definitely get PhD for doing so much analysis on passionate/obssessive/physchotic lover.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariazarmeenogmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
You know I was observing something its not related to the characters.
If you notice Nivi & CC dono saas bahu wear same type of sarees
and the same goes to Vandana-Divya they wear same type of sarees for them atleast we can understand they both are compatible but what about CC-Nivi not at all compatible but still wear same type of sareesLOL

Alariacelestaegmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
I was looking at those SBB/SBS segment again, and Viren wasn't just looking at Nivi, he was praying with them. Embarrassed And Milee I noticed that too, in KC both CC and Nivi are wearing similar sarees. Most of the time in this segments they show interview of Nivi, Viren and CC only. Hardly seen Divya, Sid and VD in interview. They are there in scenes but not in interview.

Alariamilee1014celestaezarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

You know I was observing something its not related to the characters.
If you notice Nivi & CC dono saas bahu wear same type of sarees
and the same goes to Vandana-Divya they wear same type of sarees for them atleast we can understand they both are compatible but what about CC-Nivi not at all compatible but still wear same type of sareesLOL
CC and Nivi are very compatible as both are determined and obsessive for things. As CC is obsessive about doing every evil she can do in the house and Nivi is obsessive about removing every evil from the house. They both are very strong characters who doesn't accept defeat and stand up immidiately after every defeat. Right now both of them are ignoring poor Viren big time CC by stalking Sid and Nivi, manipulating and scheming about evil, Nivi in taking care of house.

Both have weak husbands with their own vulnerbilities and been treated second best to their brothers. Jawaher and Viren both have carving jawaher for power and property and Viren for lot of love.

Both CC and Nivi always support their husbands and CC in all evil doing of her husband and Nivi will always support Viren in all good deeds (this also makes me feel Viren will not turn negative or insane).

These many similarities are enough or you require more.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadamilee1014celestaegmann2010zarmeenoashred12Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Rach good observation. Those two are so similar yet total opposite of each other. But I won't call Viren weak even if he has his share of vulnerabilities.

Alariamilee1014celestaezarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Hi milee I did come , checked the written update and then left. For some reason i am still not able to digest the whole thing thats going on. Its going to take some time.. I will fine : ), in fact I am much better.

Hopefully I can write this weekend.. specially if they are going to show a nice dance sequence ooo...
what romantic scenes.. nivi viren key pyar main khinchi chali gayi aur use ehsaas bhi nahi hua...
I hope they don't ruin tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Alariamilee1014celestaegmann2010zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index