India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 51)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Hey I was reading Navz analysis and watched few episodes back again and after watching the episodes I am also positive that Viren will be shown as obsessive/passionate lover but not as pyschotic/dangerous lover. Because if they had throw hints that he will be obsessive for Nivi if I am getting correctly they have thrown hints of him loving his family unconditionally are also thrown

1. They shown him in too mch love with BS and get angry at dushman ki beti and dragged her to hospital. His dialog Main agar tumhari jagah hota to bina soche dushman ki beti se shaadi kar leta, dadaji ke liye apna pyar sabit karne ka ek mauka tumhe mila hai mujhe nahi (at that point he really vented his feelings which were true). Even during blessing scene he was so happy and content to see his dada ji healthy. 

2. While talking to CC his dialog main apne bhai ke liye woh sab kuch karna chahta huin jo itne saal maine miss kiya (that was also a dialog which was from the heart and he actually felt that).

3. For VD B'day preparation (Main tayiji ke liye kuch karna chahta huin that was also full of love for his tayiji). In B'day too he said V that he believes in giving gifts and not just wishing.

He actually could sense when his brother, Nivi, VD and even CC are tense try to calm them down. Person who is emotionally detached from the family can't understand other's concern. His dialogs for everyone was from his heart and not just mouth. He actually want to give love he has to everyone in the family and maximum to Nivi. So till now I think what Navz is saying about him being just positively obsessive lover is fitting the situation. But still I want they maintain this beauty of his character even when he made to be obsessive lover.

The darkside may be suicidal, disappearance from there, stalking can also come for seeking attention but few shades doesn't mean completely negative, so I am really hopeful he is not going to turn insane in love. But the dialog troubling me is you can experience most unexpected but all this happens for love (this is giving wrong indications). Lets see what is store in future.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014celestaegmann2010AnamikaSJainzarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Mrs Nivedita Viren Sood is falling for her husband without realizing it. In last Nivren scene in today's episode, Nivi was looking at Viren in mirror while putting sindoor in her maang. I just wished VIren was pretending to sleep in that scene and would have glancing at her while see wasn't looking. Day Dreaming It was wonderful to see Nivi's slight smile when she saw him smiling in his sleep. 
Ketty I think he was be pretending to be sleeping as how come he also left the room as soon as she left. I think as he is also keeping fast for her so he also went behind her to have his share of sargi.

One thing I want to know is there any significance of Shivji behind them in hospital. Does it means now their struggle is going to start. I think this is the phase when everyone will believe Viren is pyschotic and will hurt all but Nivi will not believe it and support him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014celestaegmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Ketty I think he was be pretending to be sleeping as how come he also left the room as soon as she left. I think as he is also keeping fast for her so he also went behind her to have his share of sargi.

One thing I want to know is there any significance of Shivji behind them in hospital. Does it means now their struggle is going to start. I think this is the phase when everyone will believe Viren is pyschotic and will hurt all but Nivi will not believe it and support him.

Rach I was wondering about that too. Because before when Nivi was praying for NT Dadi, there was Radha-Krishna, and today they showed Shivaji. But I don't think it symbolizes as trouble, actually it is opposite, Shiva is auspicious and he takes out trouble. But my understanding can be wrong.

AlariacelestaeAnamikaSJainzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Actually last time they show Shiva in serial this lead to the separation of Sid and Nivi where she was left stranded and had to take hard decision of life. I think this time they are showing another exam of life.
Moreover 3 promises Nivi was shown to take while wedding
Ab aap hi mere dost or mere saathi honge.
Aap ki takat aur himmat ban kar aap ke saath chalungi.
Aap par vishwas mera adhikar hoga.

Does these three promises hold any significance

Alariacelestaegmann2010AnamikaSJainzarmeeno

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arapat

Milee, as always loved your analysis for today's episode. You are gifted with words and your ability to understand emotions and read faces is amazing. This is what makes your analysis to look out for.

I also loved todays episode so very much. Loved all NivRen convo and yeah I was wondering about seeing them talking more often too. Some reason looks like the CTs realized it and as you are saying it could be due to Navi's letter, who knows . But well, I am loving that they are talking and sharing their thoughts trying to know each others expectations.

Viren leaves no chance to bring it to her that she will definitely fall for him one day. I also loved Viren when he was smiling in the sleep. he looked really handsome.
Oh thankyou Rati, its so nice of you to say those things about my writing really appreciate it.

I am sure ki he was dreaming about Nivi & himself in that scene, that is teh reason he is all smiling.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariazarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
@ sharma.nat: love your analysis of Viren and differentiating b/w dangerous-psycho and obsessive-lover. 

I too don't feel that Viren will or would hurt Nivi intentionally and I'm not sure if this is a childhood condition that Viren is afflicted with. However, what I would like to know is if Viren is the stalker AND MP then why is he scaring Nivi and making her out to be crazy. Why would Viren put the saargi for KC in the store room? Why would he call her on a telephone that is not in use? Is he doing this so that when everyone else turns away from her or thinks she's crazy that he will step in say he believes her and become the only person she can rely on? 

Also, don't you think it's interesting that when today's episode ended Nivi saw Sid walk past the store room and she gave him the same look she gave him when he was in her room the time it was all torn apart? I think Nivi will initially believe that Sid is responsible for these incidents and later the truth will be exposed to her. However, I'm still having a hard time reconciling Viren torturing Nivi when he really loves her. What does he hope to gain by scaring her with the bloody kurta, almost setting her on fire, calling her on the phone in V's room, burning DD's sari, having the milk spill over, and etc.?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariacelestaezarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by milee1014

Thanks Ketty, today it was a whole NivRen episode and their communication. I like how they are showing their communication, was just wondering if CT's received the letter Navi sent them.
Don't know what that Evil witch is scheming and hopefully it backfires on her. I was thinking the same how come she is not worried about dadaji's orders too. Telling you she is the biggest villian in this house not YD nor JW only and only CC (oh I said prof. Umbridge right may be I should change to Bellatrix the psycho witch)LOL

Lolz I was thinking about Bellatrix only. I hope they got the letter from Navz, but whatever it is we are seeing more meaningful scenes between Nivren now a days.  Today Nivren got maximum screen space and CC only got few minutes. LOL  Dadaji is still not in perfect health and most of the time he is in his room, so I think CC is not worried about him as long as she and YD don't create any hangama. Today she didn't utter any words to any of the family members she just kept staring at them. She knows very well that no one is going to complain to Dadaji and as long as she is not spitting venom against Nivi that Dadaji hears, she is safe.

This whole pendant scheme of her is like hanging sword, I am just waiting for it to get drop anytime. Unhappy I am not sure whether she is going to use Divya as pawn or Viren.
I know CC ka muh band hogaya hai, she is giving everyone the look and planning something in her evil mind. Silence killer.
I really hope whatever she is planning backfires once again. I was thinking where did Nivi hide her locket which Sid gave because she was wearing it at the time of wedding.

Alariacelestaegmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Wow Millie what an analysis I just love the way you describe each and every scene and each and every character. I love your analysis very much it actually you, Navz, Ashvee, ketty, shova and anju analysis who makes me think positively about the Viren character else I am the one who loose the trust in millisecond.

Ashly I have to make you laugh as I am the one who generally throw bombs and make you depressed too with my concerns and fears so its my duty to enlighten your mood too.

I can't wait for monday for the dance sequence between the couples and Viren's dream sequence. I want them to make monday completely happy and if they are planning to throw another bombshell they should throw on tuesday not on monday.
Rachu, thank you dear it means so much to me. Every one of you make me so special by saying all those words.
You know Rachu we can only hope that CT's won't destroy such wonderful character they themselves created, if at all they do we can just quit the show right?

Alariaasyadadazarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index