Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 50)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Rachu, Aashvee you both are on a roll today, I am getting stomach pain reading and laughing your stories & posts. Thanks a ton for doing this.

@Zarmeeno, ok if you want Viren for yourself what will your hubby say. Did he read it while your writing as you said he was right beside you. Becareful dear, nahi toh pagal khana yaad rakhna.Actually we all girls shouldn't even go to pagal khana, if we go to Sood house its a big pagal khana.LOL
Milee Sood house is not abad option and it also has Viren and as far as my hubby is concerned he always taunts me that he is not even in my top 10 list so he is well aware.

Anyways sweetie loved ur analysis. U really did portrayed their each and every expression beutifully in words and u r absolutely rite abt Nivi feeling his presence today otherwise he has to make her feel his presence but today she just turned around and looked at him which was gr8. She has started to feel for him but still she is not aware of it. Yes I loved the part also where she did acknowedge his efforts and told him that he was the reason that she is all smiling. 

Ok i have to go as talking my son and his friends to the movie. Will be back in few hours.

Edited by zarmeeno - 16 December 2010 at 5:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatAlariamilee1014celestaegmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

@Milee wonderful take on today's episode. I hate Divya but in today's episode, I like her concern for her sister. I am sorry but Aashvee has put this idea of split personalities and now i see every one having one, Divya has major one, you don't know when she is sweet sister or turn into green monster.

I said the same thing that how concern Viren is about Nivi's happiness, psycho can't think of her having blessing of her dadi before KC.

I loved VD-Divya-Nivi-Viren scene, at the end of the scene Nivi had a cutest smile when VD commented about bhabhi-devar rishta.

I felt for Nivi when she was sad about sargi. Dadaji gave a warning yesterday but nothing works on CC, how come she is not afraid anymore. She should at least pretend to be good. But anyhow loved VD for doing that, she truly loves Nivi as mother.

Nowadays we see Nivi smiling at Viren and that's a improvement. I hope her trust soon convert to love.

This time I am praying for CC plan whatever she is scheming about pendant  to backfire on her. I don't know how long RS is going to show us evil winning.

Thanks Ketty, today it was a whole NivRen episode and their communication. I like how they are showing their communication, was just wondering if CT's received the letter Navi sent them.
Don't know what that Evil witch is scheming and hopefully it backfires on her. I was thinking the same how come she is not worried about dadaji's orders too. Telling you she is the biggest villian in this house not YD nor JW only and only CC (oh I said prof. Umbridge right may be I should change to Bellatrix the psycho witch)LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatAlariacelestaegmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Rachu, Aashvee you both are on a roll today, I am getting stomach pain reading and laughing your stories & posts. Thanks a ton for doing this.

@Zarmeeno, ok if you want Viren for yourself what will your hubby say. Did he read it while your writing as you said he was right beside you. Becareful dear, nahi toh pagal khana yaad rakhna.Actually we all girls shouldn't even go to pagal khana, if we go to Sood house its a big pagal khana.LOL
Milee Sood house is not abad option and it also has Viren and as far as my hubby is concerned he always taunts me that he is not even in my top 10 list so he is well aware.

Anyways sweetie loved ur analysis. U really did portrayed their each and every expression beutifully in words and u r absolutely rite abt Nivi feeling his presence today otherwise he has to make her feel his presence but today she just turned around and looked at him which was gr8. She has started to feel for him but still she is not aware of it. Yes I loved the part also where she did acknowedge his efforts and told him that he was the reason that she is all smiling. 

Ok i have to go as talking my son and his friends to the movie. Will be back in few hours.
Zarmeen, you make me laugh. That is the best option we will be close to Viren and at the same time can protect Nivi from MP and CC.

Actually I liked how she is realizing his meaning too when he is talking to her, she slowly understanding him too.
The Prayer was so genuine from her heart and he acknowledged that "Dil se mein Viren ki izzat karti hoon" isn't how the love story of married couple start. Because when you respect your husband, you will look into his needs and when you look into his needs you understand him and that's how you start fulfilling his needs which will lead to love. Trust & friendship is already there in their relation.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Alariacelestaegmann2010zarmeeno

arapat Groupbie
arapat
arapat

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Milee, as always loved your analysis for today's episode. You are gifted with words and your ability to understand emotions and read faces is amazing. This is what makes your analysis to look out for.

I also loved todays episode so very much. Loved all NivRen convo and yeah I was wondering about seeing them talking more often too. Some reason looks like the CTs realized it and as you are saying it could be due to Navi's letter, who knows . But well, I am loving that they are talking and sharing their thoughts trying to know each others expectations.

Viren leaves no chance to bring it to her that she will definitely fall for him one day. I also loved Viren when he was smiling in the sleep. he looked really handsome.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Alariamilee1014zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

Thanks Ketty, today it was a whole NivRen episode and their communication. I like how they are showing their communication, was just wondering if CT's received the letter Navi sent them.
Don't know what that Evil witch is scheming and hopefully it backfires on her. I was thinking the same how come she is not worried about dadaji's orders too. Telling you she is the biggest villian in this house not YD nor JW only and only CC (oh I said prof. Umbridge right may be I should change to Bellatrix the psycho witch)LOL

Lolz I was thinking about Bellatrix only. I hope they got the letter from Navz, but whatever it is we are seeing more meaningful scenes between Nivren now a days.  Today Nivren got maximum screen space and CC only got few minutes. LOL  Dadaji is still not in perfect health and most of the time he is in his room, so I think CC is not worried about him as long as she and YD don't create any hangama. Today she didn't utter any words to any of the family members she just kept staring at them. She knows very well that no one is going to complain to Dadaji and as long as she is not spitting venom against Nivi that Dadaji hears, she is safe.

This whole pendant scheme of her is like hanging sword, I am just waiting for it to get drop anytime. Unhappy I am not sure whether she is going to use Divya as pawn or Viren.

Alariamilee1014celestaezarmeeno

arapat Groupbie
arapat
arapat

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

This answer is biggest suspense mystery I guess jaan she will say Divya you are stalking me how come you know we are sleeping separately. As you know Viren has multiple personality disorder when he loves me he come on bed and when hates me go to couch and sleep there. What could I don with this obsessed lover.Wink

Rach, this is really funny. I can't stop laughing after reading your posts.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaesimran728gmann2010zarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Wow Millie what an analysis I just love the way you describe each and every scene and each and every character. I love your analysis very much it actually you, Navz, Ashvee, ketty, shova and anju analysis who makes me think positively about the Viren character else I am the one who loose the trust in millisecond.

Ashly I have to make you laugh as I am the one who generally throw bombs and make you depressed too with my concerns and fears so its my duty to enlighten your mood too.

I can't wait for monday for the dance sequence between the couples and Viren's dream sequence. I want them to make monday completely happy and if they are planning to throw another bombshell they should throw on tuesday not on monday.

milee1014celestaegmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Mrs Nivedita Viren Sood is falling for her husband without realizing it. In last Nivren scene in today's episode, Nivi was looking at Viren in mirror while putting sindoor in her maang. I just wished VIren was pretending to sleep in that scene and would have glancing at her while see wasn't looking. Day Dreaming It was wonderful to see Nivi's slight smile when she saw him smiling in his sleep. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Alariamilee1014celestaezarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index