Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 48)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by gmann2010

@Rach and @Aashvee mind blowing stories guys. Can't stop laughing. Rach I am glad you are back with your humor. ROFL

I still have to read through 3 pages, let me do that and I will be back.



Ketty, Ketty, Ketty,Hug where did you disappear jaanuCry I was missing youCry
Zarmee is also missing againCry


Hey Aashvee, you and Rach are cracking me up. I can't stop laughing reading your theories. You guys can definitely make a block buster comedy with pinch of horror and drama.

VD has a split personality who knew? LOL

@Rach loved your answer about what Nivi will tell to Divya tomorrow. ROFL

I think nothing serious sort of going to happen as in SBB/SBS segment, they were normal and I guess those scenes where after Divya-Nivi convo.



Edited by gmann2010 - 16 December 2010 at 3:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatAlariamilee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Oh! No! I have to go off to sleep...Cry Why am I in the wrong TZ????Cry

catch you tomorrow all...Hug

Ketty, jaanu, i feel like i haven't met you in agesEmbarrassed
Zarmee, same thought, miss you, hopefully, catch you tomorrow jaanuEmbarrassed

Anju, Milee, Navi, Ketty, shovee, Zarmee, Mahi, waiting for your analyses and povs. 




Good nite sweetie. Sweet dreams.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 22968

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Ok guys one more theory:
 
As you guys know Viren is more obsessed towards his dadaji than Nivi if you have noticed he left Nivi's hand then moment his dadaji called him and ran towards him without thinking about Nivi whether she is following him or not. Moreover when Dadaji carassed his head he was very satisfied even more than when Nivi said she was smiling just because of him.
 
So may be he is playing double so when obsessed lover in him take place he tried stalk her normally, flirts with her, romance with her but when obsessed pota in him take place he get angry at her try to burn her, try to make her insane and scare her to death
 
what you guys think even I am missing Zarmeen where is she
 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatAlariamilee1014celestaezarmeenogmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Oh! No! I have to go off to sleep...Cry Why am I in the wrong TZ????Cry

catch you tomorrow all...Hug

Ketty, jaanu, i feel like i haven't met you in agesEmbarrassed
Zarmee, same thought, miss you, hopefully, catch you tomorrow jaanuEmbarrassed

Anju, Milee, Navi, Ketty, shovee, Zarmee, Mahi, waiting for your analyses and povs. 




Good night sweetie.  Yup we are missing each other from last couple of days. Well loved your posts.  Talk to you tomorrow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Ok guys one more theory:
 
As you guys know Viren is more obsessed towards his dadaji than Nivi if you have noticed he left Nivi's hand then moment his dadaji called him and ran towards him without thinking about Nivi whether she is following him or not. Moreover when Dadaji carassed his head he was very satisfied even more than when Nivi said she was smiling just because of him.
 
So may be he is playing double so when obsessed lover in him take place he tried stalk her normally, flirts with her, romance with her but when obsessed pota in him take place he get angry at her try to burn her, try to make her insane and scare her to death
 
what you guys think even I am missing Zarmeen where is she
 


Rach I think pretty soon we all going to have split personalities. One which will love Viren and one which will hate him. LOL

Loved your theory. I was thinking while watching that scene that how come Viren left Nivi's hand. I think that was the first scene where he left her hand. Otherwise he just can't wait to grab it. LOL

But seriously, I think they should now start showing some clues about this MP. Sometime it looks like a guy and sometimes it looks like woman. I think MP also has split personality. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014celestaetamushizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Ok guys one more theory:
 
As you guys know Viren is more obsessed towards his dadaji than Nivi if you have noticed he left Nivi's hand then moment his dadaji called him and ran towards him without thinking about Nivi whether she is following him or not. Moreover when Dadaji carassed his head he was very satisfied even more than when Nivi said she was smiling just because of him.
 
So may be he is playing double so when obsessed lover in him take place he tried stalk her normally, flirts with her, romance with her but when obsessed pota in him take place he get angry at her try to burn her, try to make her insane and scare her to death
 
what you guys think even I am missing Zarmeen where is she
 
Jaani I'm very much here. Infact my hubby is sitting with me rite now and continuously making fun of me.
 
Obssessed pota tooooooooooooooo good manROFL vROFLROFLROFLROFLand I think that this theory of urs is amazing coz when he is obssessed pota he gets angry and try to hurt her coz she is coming in between him and daada jiWinkLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatAlariaShayafanmilee1014celestaegmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 22968

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

Ashvee good night jaan take care we will chat tomorrow

Ketty thanks jaan you are true we will have split personalities
 
Zarmeen you are so correct and thanks for liking my story as well my theory. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafanzarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Ashvee good night jaan take care we will chat tomorrow

Ketty thanks jaan you are true we will have split personalities
 
Zarmeen you are so correct and thanks for liking my story as well my theory. 
Rach sweetie what do u mean by we will have split personalities. We already have split personalities. We r as equally obssessed as Viren. But when we go to our normal lives we have to act normal though I'm always dying to come to the forum but can't show it as my friends and people around me will disown me and will definitely send me to the pagal khana.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafanmilee1014celestaegmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index