Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 47)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Hello Guys!

Today's episode was VERY VERY nice. Saw Viren's bike after a few days, and today, Nivi just placed her hand on his shoulder, without and hessitation. That shows that she's gradually becoming more and more comfortable with him ... (YAAAY!!)

It's really beautiful to see Nivi SMILE this week, and that to without anyone telling her, it just automatically comes, and she looks so pretty when she smiles. Viren just stands there, admiring her, just hoping that he is the reason she's smiling, and today, she said it herself, that Viren, you're the reason behind this smile, ONLY you. Agaim, another hint showing she's getting comfortable with him and closer to him, without her realising.

Then the table scene, where Viren comes running like a little child. SO CUTE! I really love those NivRen scenes, where Vandana chachi and Divya are there, it just makes it even more adorable, seeing Nivi blush, and Viren questioning and teasing her on purpose ... Bless!

After that was the "NivRen bedroom" scene. I wished that Viren chose a saree for her, hope that day comes soon. Nevertheless, I'm glad Viren keeps reminding Nivi, that he wants her to do something not just for the sake of it, or because someone's told her to do it, but he wants her to do it for his love and for him. Nivi obviously needs to start liking him, and crushing on him, then hopefully, she'll do anything and everything for his love ... Nivi's itimidacy is so cute when Viren comes closer to her. Even she can't help Viren's HOT looks!

Finally, Viren sleeping is a sight to see. His million dollar smile even in his sleep is soooo killing. Even in his sleep he knew Nivi was near him! Oh Nivi, bechaari, she didn't know how to wake Viren up, so she shakes the pillow! ...

In short, LOVED all the NivRen Scenes today.
And as far as karva chauth is concerened, I kind of had a feeling that Viren would fast for her, since he is obsessed for her love and for her, that for her long life and happiness he is willing to do so, whereas Nivi is returning the favour.

AND A DREAM SEQUENCE ... OH GOD! WOW!!!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatAlariaaashvee.rahejaShayafanmilee1014celestaetamushizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
This answer is biggest suspense mystery I guess jaan she will say Divya you are stalking me how come you know we are sleeping separately. As you know Viren has multiple personality disorder when he loves me he come on bed and when hates me go to couch and sleep there. What could I don with this obsessed lover.Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatalieeeeeAlariaaashvee.rahejatamushimilee1014celestaegmann2010zarmeenoashred12Gita97

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

This answer is biggest suspense mystery I guess jaan she will say Divya you are stalking me how come you know we are sleeping separately. As you know Viren has multiple personality disorder when he loves me he come on bed and when hates me go to couch and sleep there. What could I don with this obsessed lover.Wink

Rach , you crack me up.that' so hilarious!ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
@Rach and @Aashvee mind blowing stories guys. Can't stop laughing. Rach I am glad you are back with your humor. ROFL

I still have to read through 3 pages, let me do that and I will be back.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatAlariaaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

ROFL Rachu, that's awesome jaanuROFL  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

@Rach and @Aashvee mind blowing stories guys. Can't stop laughing. Rach I am glad you are back with your humor. ROFL

I still have to read through 3 pages, let me do that and I will be back.

Ketty, Ketty, Ketty,Hug where did you disappear jaanuCry I was missing youCry
Zarmee is also missing againCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

zarmee, my jaanu, i was missing you SO muchHugHugHug I was just wondering where you are jaanu and I am so happy to see youEmbarrassed Awwww, thanks JaanuHug
Aash Jaani I was always here HugHugHugHug I can't live without coming to this forum coz I rally miss u guys coz I'm also obssessed with u guys now. So u guys should better take care of urself as u will be dealing with another obssessor.

Rach jaani ur stories r hilarious. I'm in fits. Yaar keep writing this way and that way u will saty +ive.

@ All:

Loved today's episode. VD and Nivi scene was quite emotional and Divya was normal today. I've noticed as long as S. is  not there divyua cannot keep away for much longer without talking to her sister. She is selfcentred. Though I don't like her character from the beginning but she does love her sister that's y dsespite of CC telling her things against her, she does get upset but the very next moment she forgets everything and she is normal with Nivi.

Nivren scenes were adorable. She is getting comfortable with him and I did notice the bike thing as well that she did put her hand on his shoulder without him asking her.

And now really ooking forward to the KC episode and the dance sequence.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenShayafanmilee1014celestaetamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Oh! No! I have to go off to sleep...Cry Why am I in the wrong TZ????Cry

catch you tomorrow all...Hug

Ketty, jaanu, i feel like i haven't met you in agesEmbarrassed
Zarmee, same thought, miss you, hopefully, catch you tomorrow jaanuEmbarrassed

Anju, Milee, Navi, Ketty, shovee, Zarmee, Mahi, waiting for your analyses and povs. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index