Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Ashly19- since sid dont 've sofa, i think dey r sleeping on 2 corners of d bed....
only once i saw nivren's door closed...n dat was wen viren wasnt dere...remember d first day after wedding....none of d family ever closes their doors....
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

Yea we all are in problems bcos of Nivren. "Who jodi hai hi aisi" but being married is a bigger hassle. Actually after seeing Nivren scene I use some of the dialogues on my husband. When I am with him I am still thinking of the serial or Viren's dialog and it makes me smile and he is wondering whether I have gone mad.

1. Sometime i stare him and he is surprised I am interested in him. when usually I am all mad and tired from work.
2. After watching yesterday's episode I called him in his office and told him Viren's dialog that I want to deliver his smile (even though I could not see him). I was hoping he will be in a meeting in some intense argument and i will call him and say this and make him smile.
3. and now Christmas is coming. so I am going to buy a gift and put in my closet where he can see it but I will not mention anything about it. I want to see if he is like Nivi or not.

Anyway enough about me. I am stealing Viren idea to make my life like his. 

OMG 🀣🀣🀣 i cant type now, wait let me stop laughing..
Hey i think ur really smart doing this u knowπŸ˜‰ . hey let me know what ur hubby's reaction is to the gift u put in the closet ok??? ahahah what can we do , cause virens ideas r soo good so im not at all surprised that u r using them in ur life,but u know whats funny, that we have become soo obsessed that now we r also acting like them. God help us.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qse6

OMG 🀣🀣🀣 i cant type now, wait let me stop laughing..
Hey i think ur really smart doing this u knowπŸ˜‰ . hey let me know what ur hubby's reaction is to the gift u put in the closet ok??? ahahah what can we do , cause virens ideas r soo good so im not at all surprised that u r using them in ur life,but u know whats funny, that we have become soo obsessed that now we r also acting like them. God help us.

Yes thats the right sentence "we are acting like him" and believe me which husband or Boyfriend or crush will not like VIREN ideas.
Even I am dying of laughter on my own writing. How can I??? But I think that gift scene will be really good. Hehe to make him jealous and if he does not ask then I was ask him "tumhe kabhi jalan nahi hoti...??? " cool right??
ashred12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashly19

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Sidya sleep on the same bed !!!!! Oh man, now I want NivRen to sleep on the same bed!!! Even their bed is so big. I guess Nivi's too afraid of Viren pouncing on her or something !!! πŸ˜†
Yes, you are right, if NivRen keep their doors closed then how on earth will the drama ensue but still I want these two to be a little discreet!

my silly question : will divya's question n comment on sleeping seperate force nivi to change d sleeping arrangements?....
ashred12 thumbnail

i agree its kind of weird bcos in reality no one keep their door open. But in some serials they do show doors are closed but not here. Oh Nivi how can she be so innocent...and did Viren leave the stuff their for a reason?? 

@bold- u mean some1 to see it n end up forcing nivi to change d sleeping arrangements??
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

@Ashly19- since sid dont 've sofa, i think dey r sleeping on 2 corners of d bed....

only once i saw nivren's door closed...n dat was wen viren wasnt dere...remember d first day after wedding....none of d family ever closes their doors....

Yea I feel SD's room is smaller compared to NV's?? How come?? Maybe CC must have given him when he was a small boy so he can run around...(no idea) actually..

But did you notice NV's room has a window and it plays a role. But SD's room there is no window. So, I think SD should not look at Chand Chupa Badal Mein.
Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

@bold- u mean some1 to see it n end up forcing nivi to change d sleeping arrangements??

OMG -- Ashred, you hit the nail on the head. That just could be a possibility after all Viren is master manipulator!!!

@ Simran -- you're on a roll today!! Loving your comments...seriously crackin me up πŸ˜† love ya!!
Edited by Ashly19 - 13 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail

ok, I have a question..

You know we are frustrated with Nivren moving so slow..but I think Sidya is moving even slower. They do not have any conversation and nothing at a personal level at all?? Till now DD has not made any attempts to bring S closer to her like Viren is doing for Nivi.  Is she expecting some miracles?? What happened to all of DD palgan from before?? Why is she not painting walls and bedsheets with his name. 
Its good for us...bcos then our jodi is beating them in creating a stronger love bond..
But guys did you notice change in Viren's voice when he entered the BD today and thought Nivi is packing to go somewhere...after her reply he calm down and changed this tone..
please tell me if guys noticed. go watch that scene. 

i too was confused by his reaction....but didnt think dis far...
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashly19

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Sidya sleep on the same bed !!!!! Oh man, now I want NivRen to sleep on the same bed!!! Even their bed is so big. I guess Nivi's too afraid of Viren pouncing on her or something !!! πŸ˜†
Yes, you are right, if NivRen keep their doors closed then how on earth will the drama ensue but still I want these two to be a little discreet!

OMG i missed this post somehow. hahahaha ashi ur too much , i went and saw their bed room scene again lolz and yep Nivren bed is big tooo. but i guess ur rite, nivi is scared that viren just might pounce on her and u never know he might considering his obsession on her .πŸ˜‰
U know they can put a pilow or something in between them and sleep on the same bed and even then they will be miles apart dont u thinkπŸ˜†. I wished Nivren had a smaller bedπŸ˜‰
ashred12 thumbnail

🀣
Ladies please be careful - we don't want your hubbies to hunt down Viren and start stalking him for hogging their wives attention!!

Yea and with millions of husbands behind him..he will not be Psychotic but will become MAHA Psychotic..

Oh I wish I was Viren's Psychologist. Then he would tell me his deep dark secrets.
1. How much he loves Nivi??
2. Why does he love Nivi??
3. When will he KILL CC and YD and DD and S (if needed) but Nandu is ok (baccha hai)
4. Will he need pacemaker after Nivi confesses her love for him.

Ok I more scene to think about. 
Nivren going on a picnic with NT, Dadaji and Yash. NT and Dadaji are talking about their 1942 love story and Nivren talking about 2010 love story. I added Yash so he can take pictures for us. sweet!
[/QUOTE]

wow....dats brilliant πŸ‘....1942 vs 2010.....