India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 46)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
zarmee, my jaanu, i was missing you SO muchHugHugHug I was just wondering where you are jaanu and I am so happy to see youEmbarrassed Awwww, thanks JaanuHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

arapat Groupbie
arapat
arapat

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by arapat

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Ashvee I forget to comment on your analysis it was mindblowing jaan loved and yep Vandana split personality wonderful wow kya point hai but you forgot dadaji jaanu he could also be involved with herWink

Rachu jaanu, not as mindblowing as your story jaanu, that just blew me away...awesomeLOL

Of course, dadaji bhi mile hue haiLOL

VD: Dissociative identity disorderLOL
Bhuvan: actually did not die in the fire and he is the MP/Stalker and VD is helping himLOL

Wow girl, loved your sense of humor. You really cracked me up.

hey thereHug I'm Aashvee...and what may I call you?Embarrassed Lovely to meet you...And thank you SO much for being so sweet...Hug

Hi Aashvee, my name is Rati. Nice to meet you too. I don't think I acknowledged this before but I really like your style of explaining the situation with some (or even a lot in some casesWink) humor in it. And the combo of you and Rachna is hilarious.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Ashvee I forget to comment on your analysis it was mindblowing jaan loved and yep Vandana split personality wonderful wow kya point hai but you forgot dadaji jaanu he could also be involved with herWink

Rachu jaanu, not as mindblowing as your story jaanu, that just blew me away...awesomeLOL

Of course, dadaji bhi mile hue haiLOL

VD: Dissociative identity disorderLOL
Bhuvan: actually did not die in the fire and he is the MP/Stalker and VD is helping himLOL

Wow girl, loved your sense of humor. You really cracked me up.

hey thereHug I'm Aashvee...and what may I call you?Embarrassed Lovely to meet you...And thank you SO much for being so sweet...Hug

Hi Aashvee, my name is Rati. Nice to meet you too. I don't think I acknowledged this before but I really like your style of explaining the situation with some (or even a lot in some casesWink) humor in it. And the combo of you and Rachna is hilarious.

Hi Rati, what a lovely nameEmbarrassed And OMG!!!!! you floored me with your lovely comment...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
Thanks so muchHugYeah, rachu is a starStar and I'm just learning from my rachu jaanuLOL

arapatmilee1014zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Okay, I have two questions?

Now that dadaji is fine, when is Sid opening Pandora's, oops I mean jawahar's box of deceit:))

Second, Divya if she tells Nivi that she has seen that Viren and she sleep separately, will that make NivRen share a bed. Embarrassed Or will they just shut their doors and rearrange bedding before they open their doors?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatFaizuuNivRenmilee1014zarmeenogmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Wow ashvee what continuation of my story you are also a star sweetu you are actually good

thanks millie and arpat for liking my story and Millie true we are checking wrong persons actually they are stalkers.

Don't worry zarmeen I am going to stay positive about it and will not think about it and I listed the worst possibilities of his character.  So going to see KC dance sequences

arapataashvee.rahejamilee1014gmann2010zarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Now that dadaji is fine, when is Sid opening Pandora's, oops I mean jawahar's box of deceit:))

Second, Divya if she tells Nivi that she has seen that Viren and she sleep separately, will that make NivRen share a bed. Embarrassed Or will they just shut their doors and rearrange bedding before they open their doors?

They should have listened to you all before and keep shut their doors actually its Viren's fault as when Nivi left before stalking her he should have folded the sheet so that Divya couldn't see that

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatmilee1014celestaeaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

They should have listened to you all before and keep shut their doors actually its Viren's fault as when Nivi left before stalking her he should have folded the sheet so that Divya couldn't see that

Rachu, you always make me laugh jaanuLOL 

arapatmilee1014gmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Okay,  how do you think the radha krishna locket is going to come up in front of everyone....?

What will Nivi tell Divya in reply to her questions? Why did she marry Viren and come into the sood house? 
I like Ketty's answer to this, I read a few pages back. 
What do you think?

arapatcelestaegmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index