India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 43)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Ok I just read all your posts, jaldi mein hoon toh I didn't press LIKE button but I see all are discussing about Viren's behaviour.
I will stick to my belief that Viren is a passionate lover sometimes he gets obssessive but not dangerous.(I am like Viren will never back out of my promise. I promised myself that I will believe this so be it)

@ Rachu, I see all your older posts you are very much worried and I won't convince you otherwise as if you think like that and when something positive happens you will more than happy. But checked your recent one's and you are tying to be positive taht is very good.

@Navi, brilliant post as usual. I have to say you along with Anju and me think alike. If you read my earlier posts about the article I wrote the same that its all about Nivi and she will cure him just the usage of words were different.
Actually while sleeping I was thinking the same about dadaji's reaction to NivRen marriage, I came up with a different view. Dadaji knew that Sid-Nivi were in love and that's what he wanted, for them to be together always. But now intentionally CC changed evrything eventhough Nivi said she is happy and accepted Viren as her husband but dadaji was not happy because Sid & Nivi are compromising in their lives now, he doesn't know that Viren loves her too. why I came up with this because of dadaji's dialogue "mein kabhi kisi ka bura nahi chaha aur sab ki khushi hi chahi hai" He is feeling bad for them specially Nivi & Sid that they had to compromise in their lives and at the same time he could not be mad at Viren because his mistake was unintentional.We have to just wait and see what's the reason.
And I agree with you about Viren's behaviour, hopefully CT's won't ruin the brilliant character they created.

@Simran, well said and explained the behaviour difference brilliantly.

@Shova, Hope everything is fine with you personally & healthwise. Take care.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arapattamushiaashvee.rahejacelestaezarmeenogmann2010Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

alieeeee Groupbie
alieeeee
alieeeee

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
hi girls ......iv to ask a question why was nivi pressing virens pillow to wake him up ,does the hubby has to be present for fasting rituals in the morning too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Allieeeeee she was not waking him up she was actually adjusting his pillow nothing else I saw it again she just adjusted it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

alieeeee Groupbie
alieeeee
alieeeee

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
oh ok thnx dear  for telling i thought she was waking him up......................i suppose than the care that nivi showed made viren smile even while sleeping

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Millie thanks but you know I always want to vent all my concerns first thing when I come to forum and yes like you said he may not be bad. I will also maintain my confidence on Viren that he is not going to harm Nivi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatmilee1014celestaeaashvee.rahejagmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Hey everyoneHug I don't know about Viren but I have certainly crossed the line as far as obsession is concerned with my NivRen obsession. There's no hope for me. Maybe if Viren does turn out to be negative, it might be good for me as I can then return to normalcy.LOL JKLOL 

Anyway, I am still going to be positive about Viren, I am going to give Viren the benefit of doubt at the moment for until now he hasn't done anything for me to rant at him. If and when he does, then there is time enough to deal with that.

Anyway, on a lighter note:

Who wants to drive Nivi mad so she can be thrown into pagalkhana? 

1) Prime Suspect of the Moment: Viren.

Motive: He loves Nivi, he is obsessive, psychotic and blah blah He wants Nivi to move to the same pagalkhana as him. You know the place he keeps disappearing to. So, once Nivi is certified mad, she will move to that pagalkhana, he will come out and confess his pagalpan, then he will apply for a honeymoon suite in the pagalkhana and then NivRen will live happily ever after in pagalkhana. There, no YD, no JAAL, no outside influences, NivRen can live their life peacefully. And guess what, this is will be an extremely unconventional love story as well. Okay, mystery solved. It was Viren. And this is the reason:))LOLLOL

On a more serious note, the following two incidents could be Viren:

(i) ransacking NivRen room, breaking the locket: That's the day Viren was looking for his wallet. So, where is the place one looks for a wallet. His room right. So, he had to be there. That could be his doing, ransacking the room. He finds the locket where Nivi has kept it, gets upset that she hasn't worn it and breaks it.

(ii) the telephone calls: could be his way of just wanting to hear her voice or something. i mean he knows she is there in that room and he just wants to hear her voice. ObsessionShocked

Is there anyone else who might want to establish Nivi is mad and needs to go to pagalkhana?

JAAL: Sure

CC: Had spoken of Nirmala as pagal. Easy for her to get things to a state where nivi is shown as pagal, family history and all.

JW: does what CC says. accomplice

YD:hates nivi. can want her to disappear to pagalkhana or kill herself

DD: did not know about nivren sleeping separately, so she was not the one who ransacked the room or broke viren's picture frame. DD is the weakest case for MP.

VD: Yes, why not. Maybe she's been acting wonderful but she has a dissociative identity disorder. So, when she is the other personality, she's stalking Nivi. She blames Keshav for Bhuvan's death and she will take badla from Nivi. She's  actually crossed over to the dark side, the split personality at least. So, in her "troubled state" she is doing this to Nivi. And when she recovers, she doesn't remember anything. She's being haunted by her split personality. Like Voldemort possessed Ginny, VD's split personality is possessing her.

S: The quintessential good boy. So, how can he ever be a culprit. And he loves Nivi in a normal way, ie he is not obsessed. Also, they showed him walk by the storeroom today. So, he certainly cannot be the culprit. S is also a very weak case for MP.

I haven't read any of the posts yet. I need to go back, hopefully, Milee, Anju, navi, Rachu, ketty, zarmee, shovee, mahi, ashly, and all others on the thread at the moment, you have all given your analysis and I look forward to reading them.

I am disappointed that we have the same precap as yesterday and am thrilled that we have a dream sequence to look forward to. Oh! CTs since you wish to torment us with Viren (for what it seems is going to be a really long time) I BEG of you, really BEG of you, put in a HUG in that dream sequence. And make it a really proper lovely dreamy, no-air-in-between hug, please, please, please.Day Dreaming

And wasn't Nivi looking utterly beautiful in that SBB segment, in her KC saree. She was gorgeous and Viren just could not keep his eyes from her.Day Dreaming 

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 16 December 2010 at 2:52pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010arapatalieeeeeShayafantamushimilee1014celestaegmann2010Scintillatinganjubalaashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Sorry sauji I never forgot you but I never knew your name sorry jaan. And yes we will fill pages to bash him. Actually if we read the article than we can see that he will be projected as Psychotic so that's mean they will not clear anything to us soon as they will keep the suspense and mystery continue for long time as we will be still speculating is he actually psychotic or doing these things, his past will come in bits and pieces as his actual past is not going to be revealed soon just a small portion will come out. May be little about his obsession in childhood and they will show some incidences to show his obsessions. Moreover he will keep on disappearing but I don't want them to dedicate 2-3 episodes on his disappearing as it will be hard to watch a episode without even his glimpse. So MP is also not going to leave us so soon. He will do most unexpected so after seeing all this most unexpected will be him not in love with her at all or he is not psychotic at all because till that time we will think he is psychotic and will start expecting him to do hurt her or anyone in the family too.

That's fine Rach!

Yeah that we will do(fill pages to bash).
Yeah these articles make me so impatient, so I just read them once and let go, otherwise It becomes hard for me to wait so many epis to know suspense,Angry
but i won't mind as long as there are lots of cute,emotional, dramatic, making progress to understand each other nivren moments and in the end Viren turns out good and he isn't  MP .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaezarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
OMG Ashly, am laughing at the VD and split personality trackLOL Smart girlCool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaegmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index