India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 42)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Rach whatever you said make sense logically. But every time Nivi asked Viren and told him about somebody following her, she was really worried and tensed. With your reason I understand why he brushes her off all the time but I don't believe that even after seeing her so worried he will keep doing that. Oh well if he is obsessive than he can't help himself.

On lighter note, if he was following her, I want him to burst that out to Nivi someday and I would love Nivi hitting him with whatever she gets in her hand. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arapataashvee.rahejaShayafanmilee1014celestaeDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach whatever you said make sense logically. But every time Nivi asked Viren and told him about somebody following her, she was really worried and tensed. With your reason I understand why he brushes her off all the time but I don't believe that even after seeing her so worried he will keep doing that. Oh well if he is obsessive than he can't help himself.

On lighter note, if he was following her, I want him to burst that out to Nivi someday and I would love Nivi hitting him with whatever she gets in her hand. LOL
I don't know on a lighter note it is also possible Bhuvan aatma is actually there who is following her to drive her crazyLOLWink as she didn't married Sid.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafancelestaetamushigmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

One more thing is coming to my mind can there be 2 stalkers of Nivi like Viren is just stalking her and looking at her whereas other person who is playing deadly games on her (like on the day of Mahapooja he was behind her to give necklace, there may be other one to who put tarpene in kitchen, then in room one stalker was outside the window and one was inside who broke the vase, Then the day when Nivi was decorating V room on birthday and light went Viren came there with flowers and wrote ILU but lights were switched off by other person to scare her, and in night Viren might have been looking at her from back but phone call might be idea of someone else.)

Why its look to me like both mother son (CC-Viren) are stalking Nivi for their respective reasons afterall both are obsessed with Nivi (CC in hate and Viren in love). Previously everyone was thinking they both are working together but now it seems they are working separately Viren is stalking to get attention and to protect her whereas CC is stalking to destroy her or driving her insane.

Rachu if u go and check the photo frame tootne wala incident and they show slight glimse of someone coming into the room which Nivi sees, it was a man and wearing a jacket which Viren wears. so i think u r right Viren stalks in love and someone else is trying to harm nivi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by NivRenFan

Article also mention his dark side to come out this means he had done something or will do something negative. If not very bad but yes something really bad. I don't know how Nivi is going to cope up with this.

Also remember there was an article quite sumtime back wherein Abhishek Tiwari mentioned that he has to save Nivi from Viren and also take care of Divya too.. At that point i really thought it was a typo error. Now going to think of it, was it a hint given by Sid of the future ...
arey yaar....mujhe kucch credit de abhishek ki interview ko yaad rakhne ke liye...LOL

@ Omshanti1111 yes jaan all credit to you but i guess it was not on this thread so thought of reminding. Tongue
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

One more thing is coming to my mind can there be 2 stalkers of Nivi like Viren is just stalking her and looking at her whereas other person who is playing deadly games on her (like on the day of Mahapooja he was behind her to give necklace, there may be other one to who put tarpene in kitchen, then in room one stalker was outside the window and one was inside who broke the vase, Then the day when Nivi was decorating V room on birthday and light went Viren came there with flowers and wrote ILU but lights were switched off by other person to scare her, and in night Viren might have been looking at her from back but phone call might be idea of someone else.)

Why its look to me like both mother son (CC-Viren) are stalking Nivi for their respective reasons afterall both are obsessed with Nivi (CC in hate and Viren in love). Previously everyone was thinking they both are working together but now it seems they are working separately Viren is stalking to get attention and to protect her whereas CC is stalking to destroy her or driving her insane.

Rachu if u go and check the photo frame tootne wala incident and they show slight glimse of someone coming into the room which Nivi sees, it was a man and wearing a jacket which Viren wears. so i think u r right Viren stalks in love and someone else is trying to harm nivi...
TRUE actually you are right. I also think like Navz said Dadaji knows about Viren's obsessive behaviour that's why he was so concerned about Nivi because even I saw the episode again and think he carassed Viren face like little kid not like grownup person and even when he sat next to him he did the same smiled at him like he is smiling toward 5 yr old kid and I believe he didn't revealed the truth not because Nivi said so but because he was thinking about Viren. Quite possible he also think Viren will be hurt more and he is madly in love with Nivi. He was also wanted to ensure no one hurt Nivi.

arapatcelestaeaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tamushi

Thanks zarmeen and ketty but still my optimism is wavering ok I will try now. Lets think about the SBS/SBB scene where he was looking at her from behind stairs looking too cute like a child then giving her the rose wow Nivi was also looking very cute. He kept fast for her so nice.

Ok I will remember the mahapooja scene where NivRen got the chance to complete the pooja though complete family was against it and got kuldevi aashirwad so I am just going to think that their relation is sacred and long lasting will not think about future developments Woho I am also optimistic now finally.

Wow NivRen are going to dance next week can't wait now.

yeah finally Rach!!

What remains to be seen is how long will this optimism will last?LOLAs nowadays so many articles keep coming to snatch it away!!

just kidding, hold onto it hon.

True tamushi I get very scared for Nivi as poor soul never got any normal person in life other than NT dadi and Yash.
Her mother was suicidal commited suicide then her chacha family all are obsessed, Sood family came other than dadaji everyone is obsessed to one or other thing. Now she got obsessed husband too If he is very positive about her than no problem. Anyway I don't want to think about it till they actually show who is doing all this.

forgot me RachCry. It's me Sauji dear.

I know jaan that you love nivi too much that's why get scared for her, don't worry hon if Viren does anything to hurt her in anyway we won't spare him, we will bash him to our heart's content.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaeaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
About precap, I am saying this since Nivren got married that they should keep their door closed. Now DD saw that they are sleeping separately. Why this two are being so dumb about this. In front of family they show how much they love and that's the reason they got married so hastily and just don't bother to hide that they are sleeping separately.

When DD ask Nivi, Nivi should tell her that she kicked Viren out of bed because he was stalking her all the time and she wanted to be alone at least. at night. LOL Nivi can say anything i guess and DD will believe it without thinking. 

celestaetamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Sorry sauji I never forgot you but I never knew your name sorry jaan. And yes we will fill pages to bash him. Actually if we read the article than we can see that he will be projected as Psychotic so that's mean they will not clear anything to us soon as they will keep the suspense and mystery continue for long time as we will be still speculating is he actually psychotic or doing these things, his past will come in bits and pieces as his actual past is not going to be revealed soon just a small portion will come out. May be little about his obsession in childhood and they will show some incidences to show his obsessions. Moreover he will keep on disappearing but I don't want them to dedicate 2-3 episodes on his disappearing as it will be hard to watch a episode without even his glimpse. So MP is also not going to leave us so soon. He will do most unexpected so after seeing all this most unexpected will be him not in love with her at all or he is not psychotic at all because till that time we will think he is psychotic and will start expecting him to do hurt her or anyone in the family too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaetamushiaashvee.raheja

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index