Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 39)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by gmann2010

I think husbands of female fans will be really mad at these serial hero, who always keep KC fast with their better half. Because we all think it's so romantic. LOL

I am not married but really want to know how many husband in real life do this? I know there will be few.

I am really excited about Monday and today it's just thursday. But it is good news that sequence is going to be on monday so we are not anticipating any heart attack till then. LOL

Ketty, my hubby always keeps it with me..Big smileEmbarrassed. He says the same like Viren - If wife can keep then why not husband???

Wow Anju, that's so sweet of him. I am really happy for you. Big smile  I always wonder how many man have a same will power as woman do. I mean it's hard to stay whole day without food and water.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Oh rach.. Ur post is still haunting my head... My optimism has started to waver.. If V is MP dat explains y he always ignores her worries.. Nahi.. I wont give up..
U know b4 d fire incident i had d theory dat V is having split personality disorder.. But fire scene changed my mind..
Remember d article abt NT's heart attack.. Almost all expected separation but it didnt happen.. I'm hoping dat same happens with V being MP.. Yay.. I'm back to optimism..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjubala

I think husbands of female fans will be really mad at these serial hero, who always keep KC fast with their better half. Because we all think it's so romantic. LOL

I am not married but really want to know how many husband in real life do this? I know there will be few.

I am really excited about Monday and today it's just thursday. But it is good news that sequence is going to be on monday so we are not anticipating any heart attack till then. LOL

Ketty, my hubby always keeps it with me..Big smileEmbarrassed. He says the same like Viren - If wife can keep then why not husband???

Wow Anju, that's so sweet of him. I am really happy for you. Big smile  I always wonder how many man have a same will power as woman do. I mean it's hard to stay whole day without food and water.
Yaar for us it's the whole one month but thank god everyone has to do it so we ladies r not the only ones. My husband , me and my kid we all fast so that is good in a way.

But yaar very sweet episode I must say.  Thank God no rona dhona.

Even today he took her to meet her daadi that was so sweet of him. Obssessive lover do not do that. Her happiness comes first for her. So I'm still +ve abt the track.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaeaashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Oh rach.. Ur post is still haunting my head... My optimism has started to waver.. If V is MP dat explains y he always ignores her worries.. Nahi.. I wont give up..
U know b4 d fire incident i had d theory dat V is having split personality disorder.. But fire scene changed my mind..
Remember d article abt NT's heart attack.. Almost all expected separation but it didnt happen.. I'm hoping dat same happens with V being MP.. Yay.. I'm back to optimism..

Ash I'm not worried. I'm still +ve abt the track and really looking forward to it. Yaar articles I have seen so many articles that r not even rite. Like in CCBM also the article abt Divya  knowing the truth before marriage. She never came to know abt that. So these articles r sometimes not fully correct. SO Rach dont take it to the heart. Enjoy as it comes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeaashvee.rahejagmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Viren was very considerate in today's episode, so I am keeping my stand on him being passionate rather than obsessive. He was looking really cute in SBS/SBB segment looking at Niiv, it was love not obsession, but I think everybody will view his looks and actions differently until the whole truth of his character is revealed. BTW Nivi was looking very beautiful in those segment. In one of them Nivi and Divya were looking at each other through sieve and I was laughing remembering Nivya jokes. LOL

Well in today's episode Viren didn't have to say pakado on bike, Nivi did that herself. Wink

Edited by gmann2010 - 16 December 2010 at 11:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaeaashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged

I don't understand one thing when Viren entered the serial he was shown to be obsessively in love with his dadaji. Because he seemed to idolize him and even said to Sid dadaji ke liye apna pyaar sabit karne ka ek moka tumko mila hai mujhe nahi. His emotions were on peak when actually he saw dadaji's condition. How he wanted to hurt the girl who is responsible for all this.

I am confused actually if he have obsessive tendency did he tried earlier too with his dadaji not at tender age but at young age when he returned back after studying too and then when everyone tried to separate him from dada sahib he tried to commit suicide. So now he found Nivi he has started Idolizing her as he used to idolize his dadaji so that means now he even not much attached to him as he got Nivi.

He is respectful true but his dialogs indicate he is obsessed with Nivi but he doesn't trust her. Like the questions he asks her kyun mujhse picha churane ka irrada hai, apne pati par shaq kar rahi etc which we though that he wants her to ask him but these are now looking like his insecurity and he doesn't trust her.

Article also mention his dark side to come out this means he had done something or will do something negative. If not very bad but yes something really bad. I don't know how Nivi is going to cope up with this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arapataashvee.raheja

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by ashred12

Ash I'm not worried. I'm still +ve abt the track and really looking forward to it. Yaar articles I have seen so many articles that r not even rite. Like in CCBM also the article abt Divya  knowing the truth before marriage. She never came to know abt that. So these articles r sometimes not fully correct. SO Rach dont take it to the heart. Enjoy as it comes.

Yes exactly sweetheart i was thinking the same. Also the article that about seperation and nivi leaving the house to take care of Dadi is also not true. There have been many mistakes in articles till date and i am sure its been exaggerated by using the word "Psychotic". Kinshuk only mentioned passionate lover and did not want to reveal more hence just said you can believe whatever u want to believe by calling me psychotic. Moreover i still cant understand (though i too doubt now ) that Viren is the MP but if he cannot even see shikhal on Nivi's face, y would he scare her to death. It simply doesnot fit any logic. And in the maha pooja scene Nivi would have certainly lost her life coz she is always the one in the kitchen. How could Viren have saved her from the fire. She would have been burnt and he could not have done anything about it.... Even if the CT's in future show that Viren was the one behind everything it would sound silly as to Y would he stress and try to kill his love. what will he achieve, he repeatedly says he wants her happiness. I am not confused but difficult to identify who can be the MP if not Viren.... Does any1 here agree to what i am saying...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatcelestaeaashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Yes exactly sweetheart i was thinking the same. Also the article that about seperation and nivi leaving the house to take care of Dadi is also not true. There have been many mistakes in articles till date and i am sure its been exaggerated by using the word "Psychotic". Kinshuk only mentioned passionate lover and did not want to reveal more hence just said you can believe whatever u want to believe by calling me psychotic. Moreover i still cant understand (though i too doubt now ) that Viren is the MP but if he cannot even see shikhal on Nivi's face, y would he scare her to death. It simply doesnot fit any logic. And in the maha pooja scene Nivi would have certainly lost her life coz she is always the one in the kitchen. How could Viren have saved her from the fire. She would have been burnt and he could not have done anything about it.... Even if the CT's in future show that Viren was the one behind everything it would sound silly as to Y would he stress and try to kill his love. what will he achieve, he repeatedly says he wants her happiness. I am not confused but difficult to identify who can be the MP if not Viren.... Does any1 here agree to what i am saying...

Somehow I can't wrap my head around Viren being MP. The first thing is the fire incident, he can never put Nivi's life in danger and after he left store room there was somebody else there. Also he was trying hard that everyone in family accept her as DIL, so why he will drive her to be insane. Because all this incident only points to that someone is trying to drive Nivi mad.

And if it turns out to be VIren than the whole thing doesn't fit properly. I still doubt on YD, she is cold enough to do that. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arapataashvee.rahejacelestaeDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index