India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 37)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Good Morning/Good Evening girls. I still have to go through few pages, but I saw that there an article on KC. I can't wait to see it.

Navz how are you feeling now hun? I hope you are feeling better today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I think husbands of female fans will be really mad at these serial hero, who always keep KC fast with their better half. Because we all think it's so romantic. LOL

I am not married but really want to know how many husband in real life do this? I know there will be few.

I am really excited about Monday and today it's just thursday. But it is good news that sequence is going to be on monday so we are not anticipating any heart attack till then. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaAnamikaSJainashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
ketty v had 3 nivren scenes 2day....u shud see d 2nd nivren scene...viren is becoming serious little by little...n last one...smiling in sleep...luks so cute...no wonder she smilied unknowningly....but she became serious soon....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

ketty v had 3 nivren scenes 2day....u shud see d 2nd nivren scene...viren is becoming serious little by little...n last one...smiling in sleep...luks so cute...no wonder she smilied unknowningly....but she became serious soon....

Thanks Ashly for summary. I can't wait to watch today's episode and those segments. I hope they keep this balance of khushi and gham in this show. Don't want to see Nivi crying anymore.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Wow what an episode today loved it completely both NivRen scenes were cute and Viren was looking damn cute in all the scenes.

I will not discuss CC here as she is on top of her world.

First when he took Nivi to meet NT dadi he was so insistant and when she said this smile is just because of him at the moment he was on cloud nine. Then at breakfast table when V, D and Nivi was discussing about sargi. I just loved the way Viren came and asked is she keeping Vrat for him and then little Nokjhok between D and V. There was a sudden change in expression for a second on Viren's face as he was angry for been disturbed but changed it in a second. (I know after reading this article we all have been switched from normal microscope to electron Microscope) Any way Viren actions were always under microscope now we will try to figure out even millimicron of his reactions.

Night scene between NivRen Viren was so hopefull she will say she is keeping fast for his love only but she said everything but this. Right now I am feeling bad for Viren as his own parents are responsible for his this condition that he can't even think anything else. I think she will do this after seeing his condition (I really hope they don't worse it to a level that we won't want to see any developments). Sometime I feels may be they want to end on Nivi Sid and Viren is just a source to punish JAAL what are the consequences of ill thinking for other and not looking at your own kids. Because it will be Viren's sufferings which will open their eyes about their deeds in life. Till now he suffered but alone as no one understood his sufferings and see that what they have done to their own son while trying to make other's life hell.

I know you all will not agree but I am sure Viren has put those thali's in storeroom. but now Nivi will doubt Sid as he was passing from there. I think he is actually secluding her from entire family. He wants her to love only him and no one else. He knows her very well so slowly he is distancing her from everyone else. After sometime his vulnerabilities will come on surface and he will definitely create problems for everyone.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya2010arapatcelestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Rach I see you are full time on to Viren now. I know that his behavior is little more than obsessive sometimes. But relax hun he is not going to be bad in a way that he can hurt Nivi or somebody else physically. And if CT decides to turn him full on -ve we will all be with you to punish him at that time.  But think about it sweetie what type of psycho takes his prey to take a blessing of her grandmother before KC. Nivi didn't even think about it but he thought that it was her first KC and she should get Dadi's blessings. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Today's episode was good. : )
I read the update and waiting for analysis by our awesome writers here on the forum

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejagmann2010

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
rach dear...relax...give d poor guy a break....
dat DD disturbance...to me his expression luked like "kebab mein haddi"...or like "dont u 've any work?"
n i dont think he has time to go to kitchen, take it to store den back to kitchen so fast...also YD n VD were already down...CC was in kitchen....unless he knows apparition n disapparition, or a secret passage...
i dont think dey'll try to end d story in SN pair coz den dey'll lose big majority of viewers...i got addicted to ccbm coz of d wedding confrontation scene of nivren...n i'm sure most of d viewers r here coz of nivren...

Edited by ashred12 - 16 December 2010 at 9:42am

celestaeaashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index